Episode 231

Status
Not open for further replies.

fors

Burning Rage !!!
Re:chapter 231

mmm He is def special I mean besides being the commander of the whole invation team, He could also be an apostole, I mean think about it he has to figth griffith, because if he just leaves the town wouldn´t it be weird? so he has to fight and lose to grifth so all the people around midland might see him as the savior instead of being just the former commander of the hawks on the other hand he seems to be enjoying this too much so he probably is indeed wizard.
man I can´t wait to see a good resistance agaisnt Grif army

MarkedSwordsman said:
That guy looks awesome.

Second that.
Confront him with the ex-leaders of the Midland: the ceased king and the fallen pedofil ruler of Tuder.
One thing is clear: while in Midlands aristocracy counted more than the single monarch in Kushan society the leader-monarch is somebody above the top. For the Kushans to have established this enormous campaign this guy must kick ass*.

*P.S. If obviously he is indeed their leader after all.

Still unconfirmed, but...

The Kushan Emperor's name is Ganishka (sp?), and Silat and the Tapasa (I don't know how many of them) are kneeling before him.
We see the Emperor going into the Tower of Rebirth to see Charlotte. He asks Anna (!) to leave and proposes (!!) to the princess. Of course, it doesn't work, of course, he becomes violent, and of course, she screams Griffith's name. When the Emperor realizes that there's a connection between the Falcon and Charlotte, he stops and leaves the room.
On his way back, he decides that he'll fight "god" (Griffith, I assume) as the "devil" ("maô") of this impure world. It looks like he's an Apostle.
The episode ends when Silat and the others notice an intruder/intruders.

Olivier Hague said:
Still unconfirmed, but...

The Kushan Emperor's name is Ganishka (sp?), and Silat and the Tapasa (I don't know how many of them) are kneeling before him.
We see the Emperor going into the Tower of Rebirth to see Charlotte. He asks Anna (!) to leave and proposes (!!) to the princess. Of course, it doesn't work, of course, he becomes violent, and of course, she screams Griffith's name. When the Emperor realizes that there's a connection between the Falcon and Charlotte, he stops and leaves the room.
On his way back, he decides that he'll fight "god" (Griffith, I assume) as the "devil" ("maô") of this impure world. It looks like he's an Apostle.
The episode ends when Silat and the others notice an intruder/intruders.

Oh boy!, oh boy!, oh boy!...

Just one thing, Oliver. Ganishka refers "devil" as being himself or the divine Griffith?
Because if the first case is true then the consipiracy idea may hold some merit, at least theorically.

puella

Berserk forever

Olivier Hague said:

Oh, if he is an apostle, we could see an apostle against Griffith?
it's very interesting.
I just think every apostle serve Griffith. ::)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

I think it would be pretty interesting and pretty badass if it was Rakeshie (sp?) that was the intruder. It would make sense seeing how he was banished from that Tabasta and wanted to get some revenge right? I would like to see what he is really capable of. ;D

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

puella said:
Oh, if he is an apostle, we could see an apostle against Griffith?
it's very interesting.
I just think every apostle serve Griffith. ::)
Maybe he is not a classic apostle i.e. his powers don't come from the Godhand but he could have obtained similar powers from another source.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

So we know that's the Kushan leader guy there and he's got a pile of skulls at his feet, which, no doubt, he helped to create.

LG

xechnao said:
Ganishka refers "devil" as being himself or the divine Griffith?
Because if the first case is true then the consipiracy idea may hold some merit, at least theorically.

I saw no comment about this one. Do you still guess it is 100% impropable?
Here is the link:
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=2347
I personally believe it is impropable but I have this minor clue that makes me wonder. What odds do you give it?

And shit, if this is the case I definatelly see an alliance of Shilat to Guts, if he survives his emperor's ploy.

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead

I was telling Windeline that same theory that Griffith may have set it all up a couple weeks ago, and she thought it would not happen, but I really would not be surprised...
Anyway, to the point, I wonder what Shilat would do if he was betrayed by his leader ala Guts and found himself fighting the same enemy as Guts. Would Shilat really join the Guts group? I dont know... It would definitely add the outsider figure to their group (someone to argue with guts, point out things everyone else missed, and stay at a distance, emotionally, from the rest of the group) I have to say, it would be interesting. In fact, the more I think about it, I can really see Shilat having a much larger role in the future of the story. I actually think he will join Guts for some reason now. Plus he is the only character that is not on Griffith's or Guts' side that is going to have a statue of himself. Maybe this means he will join one of the two factions and the Art of War statues will continue to represent both of the major conflict's sides. (Of course, there may actually be other AoW statues that I have forgotten that would null my Statue theory, so please be gentle if you are going to prove me wrong :D )

Pyotr said:
I was telling Windeline that same theory that Griffith may have set it all up a couple weeks ago, and she thought it would not happen, but I really would not be surprised...
Anyway, to the point, I wonder what Shilat would do if he was betrayed by his leader ala Guts and found himself fighting the same enemy as Guts. Would Shilat really join the Guts group? I dont know... It would definitely add the outsider figure to their group (someone to argue with guts, point out things everyone else missed, and stay at a distance, emotionally, from the rest of the group) I have to say, it would be interesting. In fact, the more I think about it, I can really see Shilat having a much larger role in the future of the story. I actually think he will join Guts for some reason now. Plus he is the only character that is not on Griffith's or Guts' side that is going to have a statue of himself. Maybe this means he will join one of the two factions and the Art of War statues will continue to represent both of the major conflict's sides. (Of course, there may actually be other AoW statues that I have forgotten that would null my Statue theory, so please be gentle if you are going to prove me wrong :D )

I don't want to see a Shilat that follows Guts (and Shielke) the way Isidoro and Farnese with Serpico do. But I want to see an alliance from a distance which means to some major clashes they join sides. And this due to the Tarpasa family. I can't imagine the whole group ganging up with Guts. But Tarpasa are a must to the next of the show.

incognitoX

you fail me

xechnao said:
I don't want to see a Shilat that follows Guts (and Shielke) the way Isidoro and Farnese with Serpico do. But I want to see an alliance from a distance which means to some major clashes they join sides. And this due to the Tarpasa family. I can't imagine the whole group ganging up with Guts. But Tarpasa are a must to the next of the show.

I really doubt you'd have to worry about that.

Silatt doesn't seem the type to take orders from an honorable foe. I could see Guts and Silatt fighting side by side and silatt doing his thing while Guts does his, but not have Guts become the leader. Then again anything could happen.

Dammit..I hate this speculation but this is really something I'd like to see.

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead

Well, the way I was thinking, Shilat would be travelling with the group, but to him, he would just happen to have a similar goal. I think he would stay his distance from the group, but come in at the last moment to help the group in a fight. Then you would start to wonder where he was during the rest of the fight and where his aliegence really lies. Who knows. But, I dont think he will be joining them and taking orders. ok, here is an example, think of Dragon Ball Z (I HATE that show SO SO SO much, but it is all I can think of at the moment). Imagine Shilat acting like Vegita, where he fights the same enemies but still plans on getting revenge on Guts when he thinks the time is right (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE forgive me for mentioning Dragon Ball, its just the only thing I could think of, so please dont kill me). I think Shilat will be that badass outsider of the group. The one who stays silent most of the time, and only helps when it is absolutely necessary. but who knows... Maybe Shilat will die in this battle too, then all my ideas and theories would not amount to a pile of crap.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

Strangely enough both chapter( 230 and 231) end the same way. Our favorite Kushan roars his defy to Griffith and the presence of intruder(s) is felt. Anyway so far the history follows the traditional canons of fantasy : the evil tyrant ,that is also a mighty sorcerer or a monster. the principess in peril and so on. The only thing were it differs is that the conquering hero is really a prince from hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom