Episode 231

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:chapter 231

Evil fighting evil, eventually one of them win and they lived with the princess happy ever after... that doesnt look like a typical bedtime story :-\

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Well, if this guy is an Apostle, that means God Hand covered all bases. I mean, Griffith needed a great enemy, something to threaten Midland and destabilize the status quo. After the dream, the Kushan’s just attacked; why? I can only wonder what Ganishka dreamed about. =)

I don’t think it’s rigged like the guy is under Griffith’s orders or he’s just going to lay down. It seems like he kinda gets the picture with that line Olivier told us about fighting God as the Devil. But just like the Egg-Apostle, his purpose may just be to facilitate Griffith; by opposing him, and falling.

-Griffith

P.S. Sorta funny, Griffith doing a Black Swordsman-type Quest. :)

perhaps that line is more of him stating that griffith is seen as the godlike savior rather than him knowing who griffith is exactly.

O

Ozmo

I think Griffith may have hit the jackpot here. Maybe the Godhand made this Ganishka dude into an apostole/other supernatural creature (not necessarily your every-day apostole, as in the case of the behelit "apostole") and deglected to mention that Griffith will be comming incarnate and killing him shortly. Or something like that anyway. :p

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

And if that has not confused you enough :

* TSU KI NO HA KO * TOP * YA comment menu * bell SERUKU Hawk editing of a 1000-year empire The chapter &#9632; 231st talk of a &#32854;&#39764; record of war &#24656;&#24093;<>STORY<> In the imperial castle in Midland, the huge image of the gods of KUSHAN is located in a line in a row. It is KUSHAN Great GANISHUKA to have sat on a central image of a deity. Before the Great, SHIRATTO and two persons' TAPASA are &#33181;&#12414;&#12389;&#12356;&#12390;&#12356;&#12427;. It ordered so that they might have the duties of hawk capture removed by much failure and it might devote only in the role of surveillance from now on. But SHIRATTO promises TAPASA and others to continue hearing about a chance still more for bar KIRAKA revival. &#24656;&#24093; visited to the reproductive tower at Princess &#24189;&#38281;&#12373;&#12428;&#12383; Charlotte's origin. He employed Charlotte efficiently for governing nothing and Midland for a child among her. Charlotte who became that a bubble and the hand of &#24656;&#24093; are likely to be started cried for the name of Griffith, and &#24656;&#24093; has noticed the embroidery of her amusement. &#32117;&#23039; of Griffith was drawn on a mountain and them which were stacked by each. &#24656;&#24093; which knew that an unusual edge was between Charlotte and Griffith laughed "It is interesting", and left the spot. The true character of &#24656;&#24093; was an apostle. Although he was the &#32113;&#12409;&#12427; Great about the Great country therefore, he wanted to govern all these worlds in his hands, and he chose the way which dares oppose Griffith which is existence equal also to God for apostles. On the other hand, the invader to the inside of a castle appeared. SHIRATTO which happened to be on that occasion -- >> It continues. This time, it is the time which did explanation of &#24656;&#24093; from beginning to an end, and is - in the bottom. It is .... although it is the translation to which it became clear that he is an apostle. &#9632; Princess fate Charlotte of Princess Charlotte, and for the moment, safety is checked, and it is peace of mind. Anna, a lady's maid, -- perfectly -- I had served the side However, don't you &#23019;&#27096;-change and become precocious? Although the kana which &#12385;&#12423;&#12387;&#12404; and is not precocious was expected, flutteringly, the dress was also pretty and they were the time of the Griffith jailbreak, and the impression which hardly changes. And much embroidery describing the figure of Griffith of girlish tastes The flower is scattered on the surroundings like completely Mr. Oji that appears in old girls' comics. Are there also many motifs of a shuttlecock too as for the image of a hawk? In conversation with &#24656;&#24093;, "whether the duty of the royal princess of &#20129;&#22269; chooses quiet government for my child by &#23381;&#12435; rather than making the Midland people shed useless blood" is urged, and a deer answer cannot be carried out, either, saying "It does not &#12431; and understand." I cannot think the attitude of the royal princess who is going to become 20 years old very much. Charlotte who appeared this time thought that childishness was emphasized more. Although the fearful figure of &#29238;&#29579; was remembered with the flashback while being attacked by &#24656;&#24093;, has her time stopped with PITARI from that time? Since a glimpse of for the first time in [ growth ] was shown at the time of the Griffith rescue and the point made pleasure think, although she wants to see with [ which met Griffith again from now on ] dirt again -- &#9632; A SHIRATTO re-appearance &#20986;&#12390;&#12365; better seed, &#33509;! Although I was glad to have seen TAPASA etc. after a long time, when to TAPASA has decreased to two persons from four persons by the way? Then, the scene's of the Griffith &#21463;&#32905; of 21 volumes there having been four persons and having re-appeared after that was decreasing to two more persons surely in the SHIETO fortress of 22 volumes (when tormented by the general of KUSHAN). it is attached to the duty of everything but back two persons -- when, joining kana, or Mr. Miura draws the four same people -- &#12417;&#12435;&#12393; -- since it is stinking, if the conversation of SHIRATTO, TAPASA and others is heard also by natural disappearance ? (gradually) -- why -- it is -- dimly -- &#12392; -- the feeling carried out -- (smile) "&#33509; which is not -- honor for self etc. not to only result" "-- don't care Well [ being / I / unripe &#12364;&#25925; /-also" ], relations are good. Or [ it gossips that by the way, it is indistinguishable from "fog and the strange kind is wandering about the monster which came out last time according to the place which one person of TAPASA asked to the KUSHAN soldier" ] Wasn't that monster KUSHAN army official-recognition &#12387;&#12390;&#35379;? Does the apostle whom &#24656;&#24093; made secretly too also move aside? -- When saying so, was the image of a deity located in a line with the surroundings of &#24656;&#24093; in a row clearly alike in Hindu's gods too? &#12375; [ the image with which &#24656;&#24093; had sat was the Kali goddess over which the necklace of &#39633;&#39631; was covered ]. NAGA (&#34503;&#31070;) and VARAHA (&#29482;&#31070;) were also. &#9632; Don't reproach not much strongly [ splendid good person ? or when it considers and -- SHIRATTO and others is not able to &#25429;&#32283; Griffith ] (" a partner doing by the hawk of &#31070;&#35351; &#26041; certain &#12414;&#12356;"). the GANISHUKA Great's ambition this gentleman &#12387;&#12390; -- It is gentlemanly ? (although pushed down after all, -- is [ whether it is also MASHI or ] also about 100 times from the Midland king.) with it being as that you are going to make it convinced by persuasion &#12383;&#12426; [, and ] that it is unexpected. [ giving the postponement also for also deciding the heart to approach Charlotte ] &#12375; [ it was attempted ] could be said and he seemed to be the apostle despite the &#32080; office. why the he opposes Griffith -- Griffith is equal to God for a ? apostle, and although held in God, the things and the &#24656;&#24093; itself of a &#22914;&#12365; supremacy are telling following him Doesn't it still dare resist because the purpose in he and the world of Griffith was the same? The purpose of the king who sways worldly [ all ]. Translation referred to as not suiting if the target which it was going to attain steadily is reviewed to Griffith to which it came later -- Kana. &#9632; an apostle vs God hand -- I think it fairly interesting that the true character of &#24656;&#24093; was an apostle The actual condition that the mere apostle is resisting an apostle's king slack God hand in fact that it is visible to the figure that Griffith which is a mere military man will resist the Great who reigns over a Great country called KUSHAN if it sees from a side. &#12375; I feel that it is likely to be very alike and a deep drama is made for inside &#25545;&#12417;&#12387;&#12413;&#12356; composition Griffith -- offering resistance -- natural hostility -- partners with the reason for opposing the partner who must not dare oppose burn somehow rather than related existence &#12375; [ each apostle is holding and doing transmigration of the hot thought which vomits blood ]. The past apostles were also so, there is slightly much view-of-the-world explanation recently [ here ], and it is now. Although one was not able to be devoted (I think that it was probably required because of future), it expects that the one Great heaps up here dramatically!! <- 230th talk TSUKINOHAKOberserk fan

Sir_Lachdanan

I'm italian knight of honor... :D

So Ganiska seem to be an apostle that want to rule the world, even if this means opposing Griffith.....

And we must prepare for a battle between Shilat (Ganiska removed him from the "find griffith" quest, and assigned him to "defend the castle" quest ;D ) and "the intruder"

Sir_Lachdanan

I'm italian knight of honor... :D

Robbie, as you may know, i'm not fond to babelfish.... I used @nifty japanese/english translator and is far more understandable ;D

G

Gechmir

Oooh. Reproductive Tower. Kinky :-D

Heh. Yeah. Babbling-Fish translations are hard for me to translate on. The english breaks off so much and I lose my train of thought easily... Could someone paraphrase it for me? Much oblige :-)

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!

Griffith said:
I don’t think it’s rigged like the guy is under Griffith’s orders or he’s just going to lay down. It seems like he kinda gets the picture with that line Olivier told us about fighting God as the Devil. But just like the Egg-Apostle, his purpose may just be to facilitate Griffith; by opposing him, and falling.

-Griffith

P.S. Sorta funny, Griffith doing a Black Swordsman-type Quest. :)

Yeah, especially since I think it more and more seems like Gatts is about to take the road into darkness that Griffith took once before unless he can rein in the Beast somehow...

puella

Berserk forever

I just got more detail about 231. This could not be 100% sure though.

Silat and the two Tapasa kneel down before the emperor.
They are in charge of only watching for now because they have failed to catch Griffith so often.
But Silat tells the two that they should keep watching for a chance for the revival of Bakiraka.

The emperor is an apostle who chose to go against Griffith than to serve him.
He visits Charlotte in the tower and tries to rape her.
He spared her life in order that he has a baby with her to rule Midland.
She shouts "Griffith!" and he finds her embroideries.
Griffith is in all of them so the emperor notices some special relationship between Griffith and Charlotte.
He leaves saying "interesting"

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless

puella said:
The emperor is an apostle who chose to go against Grifftih than to serve him.

Olivier told us about fighting God as the Devil

Kind of a war of apostles coming.
Some allied to Griffith and others to the Kushan emperor.
It reminds me the war of angels, Griffith being God, and the emperor being Mourning Star, one of his angels (apostles) who's against him.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

Fishbomb said:
Yeah, especially since I think it more and more seems like Guts is about to take the road into darkness that Griffith took once before unless he can rein in the Beast somehow...
He can. So long how Caska is with him.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

IgnusDei said:
so...when can we expect some scans.
:eyetwitch:
Here... lemme fix that for you.
[me=Majin Tenshi]rips out IgnusDei's eye[/me]
We can expect scans whenever someone is kind enough to scan them. (that generaly being SaiyajinNoOuji)

puella

Berserk forever

Olivier Hague said:
The Bakiraka in general, not just the Tapasa. ^^;
Apart from that, it's accurate, as far as I know.

Damn! Why did I put "Tapasa" instead of "Bakiraka"?
o_0;;
It's my typo and I quickly amended it. :p

fors

Burning Rage !!!

Perhaps guts and the kushan might end collaborating you know the enemy of my enemy is my ally in one way or another. Actually if something like this were to happend do you imagine the people from midland seeing guts as the enemy since he is fighting the savior griffith this could be really interesting to see the social environment surrounding this war.

Saiya as always you are great thx for those standard 3 days JAJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom