Episode 231

Status
Not open for further replies.

incognitoX

you fail me
Re:chapter 231

namayias said:
i don't see any alliance between guts and kushan at all. Since the emperor is an apostle guts would also want to kill him.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

If Guts saw Griffith and this Emperor in a room together..who would he go for first?

As for an alliance with the Kushan Emperor himself..we don't know if the Emperor is going to survive a battle with Griffith or IF there will be a battle (by this point you could lean towards "yes" but you know Miura and how he throws those curve balls.)

i don't see guts as seeing any apostle as a friend, regardless of whether they are against Griffith or not. An apostle is still brought about by godhand.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

roberto999 said:
The Kushan emperor has a hidden ace ( or at least he thinks so ) Charlotte !

Yeah, I thought it was kind of strange that after the guy makes the connection he just leaves Charlotte. I mean, he knows Griff is invading, like, right now. So, you'd think he'd go ahead and take her hostage right away since it's obviously his best weapon against Griffith (unless he has some super elephant men).

That Miura, the added tension of "will Charlotte survive!? BUM BUM BUM!" is interesting to say the least.

-Griffith

-Griffith

^--Whoa! I signed twice! I must be losing it!

H

Herald of Galactor

Yeah, I thought it was kind of strange that after the guy makes the connection he just leaves Charlotte. I mean, he knows Griff is invading, like, right now. So, you'd think he'd go ahead and take her hostage right away since it's obviously his best weapon against Griffith (unless he has some super elephant men).

That Miura, the added tension of "will Charlotte survive!? BUM BUM BUM!" is interesting to say the least.
Maybe he intends to brainwash Charlotte and send her to kill Griffith?

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead

Herald of Galactor said:
Maybe he intends to brainwash Charlotte and send her to kill Griffith?
I really dont see that happening. I think she will be there during the finale between Griffith and the Emporer (Whether it is staged or not, guess we wont know for a while). I just dont think anything like brainwashing would occur. Certainly Griffith would be able to see past an effect like that anyway, so I doubt anyone would try.

BTW, is there even such a thing as Brainwashing in the Berserk universe? I dont remember any, but I could be wrong (always gotta have that disclaimer in there in case I am made to look like an ass ;D ).

Pyotr said:
I really dont see that happening. I think she will be there during the finale between Griffith and the Emporer (Whether it is staged or not, guess we wont know for a while). I just dont think anything like brainwashing would occur. Certainly Griffith would be able to see past an effect like that anyway, so I doubt anyone would try.

BTW, is there even such a thing as Brainwashing in the Berserk universe? I dont remember any, but I could be wrong (always gotta have that disclaimer in there in case I am made to look like an ass ;D ).

But he may make her see and show her the true nature of Griffith. Wonder what she will do next ;)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

The Dragon Slayer said:
Charlotte will die. >:D

As odd and twisted as that might be, I dont think its her time yet. I am pretty sure that he will pose as the saviour some more and with Charolette by his side, he will use her position and trick the people into believing in him more, then after all that and if he gets what he wants...Kill her.

p.s. Also, expect the chapters to be up in about 12 or 14 hours or so. ;)

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Well, if I'm not mistaken the "intruder" at the end of this chapter is our good old Rakshas. :)

Awesome episode by the way, the dialogues are getting heavier again, and that's definitely a good thing. (except for the translators ;))
But poor, poor princess Charlotte, all her life she has only been used as a sexual and manipulative tool for others. Even Griffith will probably betray her in the end, although it's also possible that he'll just keep her blissfully ignorant at his side (which is probably the best thing we can hope for her now).

Oh well, you'll see it all for yourselves in a few hours. 8)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Mizar said:
Well, if I'm not mistaken the "intruder" at the end of this chapter is our good old Rakshas. :)

Awesome episode by the way, the dialogues are getting heavier again, and that's definitely a good thing. (except for the translators ;))
But poor, poor princess Charlotte, all her life she has only been used as a sexual and manipulative tool for others. Even Griffith will probably betray her in the end, although it's also possible that he'll just keep her blissfully ignorant at his side (which is probably the best thing we can hope for her now).

Oh well, you'll see it all for yourselves in a few hours. 8)

Ohhhh! I fucking called it about the intruder being Rakshas!! 8)

Hey guys, quick update..Well today was a duoble blast into the ass. I did not get my pay today and the local places I usually get my YA at did not have it today...thus I will have to wait till tomorrow.....meh.... :'( :'( >:(

BOB

poruno sutâ

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well today was a duoble blast into the ass. I did not get my pay today and the local places I usually get my YA at did not have it today.

poor saiya no money no YA and ass raped on top. hope it doesn't hurt too much :-\

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Ohhhh! I fucking called it about the intruder being Rakshas!! 8)

Hey guys, quick update..Well today was a duoble blast into the ass. I did not get my pay today and the local places I usually get my YA at did not have it today...thus I will have to wait till tomorrow.....meh.... :'( :'( >:(

Ouch. I hate it when I don't get paid on time. Good luck with your money trouble.

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...

without speaking of french people BOB... ;) Way to go Saya, I really understand you since there is nothing better that being paid on time...

BOB

poruno sutâ

strangely enough in my case i kinda appreciate getting paid too late. the money then somehow lasts longer :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom