Episode 231

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Re:chapter 231

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Sorry for the delay. I went and saw ELF after work today...Scanning is in progress. ;D​
*twiddles thumbs* Get on AIM, so I can worship you in private, dude :p

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Thanks for those Ouji, you're a God!

On a different subject, may I remind people never to laugh at my pre-cog abilities. You all laughed at Pink Grunbeld. Well, who's got the last laugh now?! ;D

Four comments

1)One thing is clear. What base spiritual descriptions we have seen are global. No other pantheons than we allready know exist, as I've seen around this suggestion.

2)When did they do all that statues and stuff?

3)We have seen a giant elephant and a giant alligator around. I wish to see a giant tiger, also which can really bite some ass.

4)I WANT TO KNOW HOW SHILAT AND TARPASA WILL COPE WITH RAKHASAS.
OH, MY! OH, MY! OH, MY!

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert

Charlotte certainly has a lot of drawings of Griffith around :p
Charlotte isn't as hot as she used to be in the manga : / Oh well.
Again she is reminded of her daddy when she is about to be plowed by a 500 pound arab guy. Also, his apostle teeth make him look like one of those monsters from that old story book "Where the Wild Things Are".

M

medievald00d

Uriel said:
Thanks for those Ouji, you're a God!

On a different subject, may I remind people never to laugh at my pre-cog abilities. You all laughed at Pink Grunbeld. Well, who's got the last laugh now?! ;D
I would just like to point out that in the card, The sky seems to be red for some reason. If Grunbeld's armour is shiny, it would probably reflect this redness and make his armour look pink...If it were a clear blue sky and his armour were pink however...

It almost seems like Charlotte has gotten younger after a few years. And the emperor-apostle, damn he looks freaky. The artists never fail to get an emotional response from me at least once an issue. Very cool chapter, and thanks alot for the scans! ^^

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)

is anyone else reminded of the birth of Femto by the mound behind Silatt on the last page?

Aye... that is a hell of a lot of Griffith embroidery. Obsessive much?

I dig the Emperor's teeth. He's scary.

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert

I wonder if Charlotte made those pictures herself? Griffith will most likely turn her down and say "Stop it, you're smothering me!". Charlotte has even toppled Caska's obsession. :p

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.

I agree. At least we know that she's not bored ::)

But Sai, you are my hero! I'd have your baby if my boyfriend would let me.

I really wanted to put this in speculation nation but I have a technical problem with the site. Now I have some BS that comes to mind about BERSERK's pre-end.
Ok here are the prognostics.

The Gate is open so the clash is about to begin. The Emperor controls spirits in this magic fog of his, so Griffith's undead army could change side and fight for him against the same Griffith's army. Furthermore there are countless corpses around the city of its ex-inhabitants and the emperor could use them too against Grifith as undead when Griffith will come inside the castle and wake up the spirits.
But this could only happen if the Emperor indeed has more control on the spirits in the fog than Griffith. Nevertheless it's the only way I see him stand up against Griffith inside the castle. So if it really works this way I see Griffith have a hard time winning this one.
Griffith has the apostles with his side but the undead are undead and will keep coming all the time. Grunbeld and Zodd are missing, if I got this right about the timing of this event and the Flora mission, which seem to be the only really indestructible tanks Griffith's army posses. The rest of the apostles could go down at an all out attack of the undead. Not to mention the Tapasas which have really got some badass bodies and as undead or possesed could really deliver lots of pain to anybody. Maybe the two missing will come all along with Griffiths army as undead but will join Emperor one more time.
In all this chaos I see Shilat survive if he makes it with the Rakhasha encounter. Grifith will win in the end but will lose lots of apostles in the process. Shilat will make his way to the princess and wait Griffith overthere. There they will encounter and in a dialogue of the three of them will propably learn of the relation between Guts and Griffith. Then he will escape the scene leaving Charlote to Griffith or taking her with him if he can and in any case he will begin searching for Guts. I don't know if he will pass from Rickert in the process and talk to him. If he has Charlotte with him I believe he will and hide her there under Rickert's custody. Then he will join Guts and report all the story. And then the final mission will begin.

Wow, that was a major blackout over here.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I would like to ask...What un-dead does Griffith control??? Did I miss something????

The "un-dead" spirits. These can haunt men, dogs, corpses, skeletons, rats, etch making them extra powerfull.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

If you are talking about the spirits that haunt Gut's and all that stuff...then Griffith doesnt control that...if you are talking about something else...then Imissed something and if you could please tell me where to look for it.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
If you are talking about the spirits that haunt Gut's and all that stuff...then Griffith doesnt control that...if you are talking about something else...then Imissed something and if you could please tell me where to look for it.

Spirits like these that haunt and reside to earth Griffis can control them. He can even control the spirits of the spiritual realm if in the scene with Mule he was not giving an illusion stunt.
Pay attention to the chapter "The attack of Kushan" which is the one that introduces Locus, Grunbeld, Rakashas and Shielke to the story: this chapter makes it more clear than anything about the undead control.
Also check the same chapter as above with Mule while he passes through the camp of the "devil warriors" or while they attack on battle the Kushans before that. They must be haunted bodies by spirits.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

xechnao said:
Spirits like these that haunt and reside to earth Griffis can control them. He can even control the spirits of the spiritual realm if in the scene with Mule he was not giving an illusion stunt.
Pay attention to the chapter "The attack of Kushan" which is the one that introduces Locus, Grunbeld, Rakashas and Shielke to the story: this chapter makes it more clear than anything about the undead control.
Also check the same chapter as above with Mule while he passes through the camp of the "devil warriors" or while they attack on battle the Kushans before that. They must be haunted bodies by spirits.

I just checked out that whole Volume (22) and I dont see where the hell you are talking about. The only thing I see is Zodd, Grunbeld, Locus,and Rakshas kicking the Kushans ass...I do not see these "undead" warriors or spirits...I just looked through the volume again.... As for him showing Mule and the others spirits...True it was the spirits of the loved ones, but since he is reborn Griffith and still has his powers...Is it really a surprise? I just dont agree that he can do it now since he has not really shown any HARD proof that he can make them do his bidding. If I am wrong, then please give me the page number in the Volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom