Well... I might be back

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
*grins*

Just poking around here, been a bit nostalgic about this place lately. Of course I am totally out of the loop about any recent happenings, I drifted off somewhere around when Gatts and the crew were off fighting trolls somewhere... Just when they got to the witches house.

Perhaps that was what caused me to drift away, it was a huge new storyline and I didn't really think it advanced the characters that much. of course it will most likely have picked up pace by now but.... *smiles*

I really have to get those albums.

Anyway, been missing you guys.

Fishbomb :p

puella

Berserk forever
Wow been a fucking long time, fish! I/we have missed you sooooooo much. :-*
Welcome backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

** hey, stop wandering about the wildland and get back here just like before.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I drifted off somewhere around when Guts and the crew were off fighting trolls somewhere...

Yes the trolls have finally gone away, after a year or so ;D and it is high time that you return among us.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Admittedly, I never knew you very well, but welcome back!

The storyline of Berserk is getting really good again. ;)

R

Radzeke

WHAT A COINCIDENCE! I AM BACK TOO!

DISCUSS!

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
The Dragon Slayer said:
Okay, Skulllord, why is it that you make your posts so annoyingly huge?
Skulllord is Walter's punishment for haveing too many non-berserk related threads. (10k in the misc section)

I have been on this board for abt 8 month (not including looking through this website a month before i register), yet i didnt really seeing u post before... Never knew u much, but welcome back! :D

It is good for Fishbomb to return... As for Skull_lord return, it will mark the end of SK.net

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Welcome back. Let's hope you won't be too afraid to post because of some huge poeple ^^

Guil
ps: i always found your siteweb very cool ^^

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
*grins*

Well, thanks a lot people. *smiles*

Wow, some still remember me... what was it? A year?

Yeah, I'll keep in touch... as long as the scary big letter guys stay back... I got a club :p

*grins*

BOB

poruno sutâ
Fishbomb said:
Wow, some still remember me... what was it?

thats because the new ones lack personality and their posts don't have substance.

(mine neither but thats why i got half as much posts as some of those new fucks)

BTW welcome back viking girl ;D

Top Bottom