Is Caska Kushan?

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
Well it's either dead obvious and I've just been overlooking it until now, or it's a new way of looking at her past and subsequently the role she'll play in the future.

Flame On! :-*

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Well, she got the skin... and she might as well have come from a farm near the borderlands towards the kushan side since it is not specified.

What I find interesting is that her family looked truly midlandish, perhaps Casca is the product of rape or infedility, and perhaps that is why her father is so quick getting rid off her.

All speculation but... she do look more like a half breed...

krunkster said:
Well it's either dead obvious and I've just been overlooking it until now, or it's a new way of looking at her past and subsequently the role she'll play in the future.

Flame On! :-*

Casca has already had an encounter with the rogue leader of tarpassa. He said nothing about her. Maybe she is Kushan breed in origin. I doupt it will be of any significance to the plot though. But you never know.

Fishbomb said:
Well, she got the skin... and she might as well have come from a farm near the borderlands towards the kushan side since it is not specified.

But IMO, as the lord who pretends he wants to hire her seems "midlandish", that could mean that her village is on the Midland territory.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
asmer said:
But IMO, as the lord who pretends he wants to hire her seems "midlandish", that could mean that her village is on the Midland territory.

I agree. Her village was in Midland, but since I doubt that Kushans would invade a country that pay far from where they came from, there might have been raids earlier...

Or something... not that we will ever know, but it is an itneresting thought to explain why her skin is dark when comapred to the others.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
yes this is because I have nothing useful to contribute to the discussion.

her skin is dark because of all the apostle jizz inside her. She is like a truffle, dark [chocolate] on the outside and full of creamy goodness.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Re:yes this is because I have nothing useful to contribute to the discussion.

Darok said:
her skin is dark because of all the apostle jizz inside her. She is like a truffle, dark [chocolate] on the outside and full of creamy goodness.

Classy. ::)

Darok said:

I m drooling...

Scarred

I am the apostle of Samson. FEAR ME!

Darok said:

*Is typing with one hand*

What I've been curious about is whether the Kushan are supposed to be entirely Indian.(I mean, more or less an adaption from history, or just Miura's warped version of it?) They have a few Arabic traits, so that confused me a little.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
I can't believe this topic is going on. ::) This is practically the same as a "Is Caska Black?????" thread.

kimchan

Franz said:
I can't believe this topic is going on. ::) This is practically the same as a "Is Caska Black?????" thread.

It's going better than the "Is Guts Puerto Rican?" thread. And of course anything relating him to elves.

kimchan

CRAZYBERSERKER said:
Man I was really high when I did that thread my bad :(. Since then I've been a good boy havent I. ;)

I'm just joking around, that was just the only other race related post I could think at that point. And I'm pretty sure you have been good since then. ;D

Sometimes, I think that Miura just wants to make Berserk one big multiracial epic. And then I realize that there are no Mexicans...yet. Los trolls son el mejor!

bph said:
Sometimes, I think that Miura just wants to make Berserk one big multiracial epic. And then I realize that there are no Mexicans...yet. Los trolls son el mejor!

There are Mexicans yet in BERSERK. Only, that they are tiny little creatures, hard to notice. But have faith and you may will.
Who do you think gives Guts the potatoes around???

Top Bottom