Is Caska Kushan?

to where I see, nothing has been spoken of the past of Griffit, to not being of volume 12, and but that we can conclude it is that era of low class, of some city of Midland and that was unico son, the parents? who knows, she does not go to be in the end that Griffit nor parents had ::)

¿ que dijiste de los mexicanos gringo? :(

I got a C in Spanish in Junior high, and that is my extent of knowledge, (and that was five years ago) so please forgive me for not understanding. I tried to say "Trolls are the greatest", and since I thought that gnomos was a gay translation for troll, and it being the only one that I know, I kept it the same.

CASKA IS MEXICAN! I JUST REALIZED! And
Griffith is obviously an effeminate, french man.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Caska is most likely not Kushan. Remember when she tells the story of her impoverished childhood in a little village on the borders of the warring countries? She was the daughter of a penniless farmer. It's not likely she's Kushan just because she's tan.

LG

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
Lady Griffith said:
Caska is most likely not Kushan. Remember when she tells the story of her impoverished childhood in a little village on the borders of the warring countries? She was the daughter of a penniless farmer. It's not likely she's Kushan just because she's tan.

LG

I think those were foster parents, that's why they let her go so easily. If you look again, she looked nothing like the dad.
I don't remmber the mom though.... was she dark as well?
Anyways... this could all be wrong, or maybe Teh Miura was planning way ahead.

Top Bottom