Berserk Card Official corner opens

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
m-world-service@sales.ffn.ne.jp

E mail this shopping service and tell him Lady Griffith sent you. His name is Masato.

LG

SexyCharlotte

Sigh! Here's a complete set of the cards

Already someone has amassed this complete set of cards plus a poster....
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f12849759

LG

O

Ozmo

I think we can allow it due to it's immense coolness. :)

Any word on the game mechanics yet? Not intending to sound overly critical, but looks suspiciously much like a MtG clone.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ozmo said:
I think we can allow it due to it's immense coolness. :)

Any word on the game mechanics yet? Not intending to sound overly critical, but looks suspiciously much like a MtG clone.

The rules are on the site.

Decks are about 30 cards, there's 5 castle cards which you fight for using creatures and spells, the 5th one being Wyndham, the one with the most castles wins.

There's more so check it out.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Re:Sigh! Here's a complete set of the cards

Lady Griffith said:
Already someone has amassed this complete set of cards plus a poster....
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f12849759

LG

Whoa. Someone has been very busy! Didn't those cards just come out a couple weeks ago? I wonder how many packs they had to buy to get them all...

Ozmo said:

And I bet it also gonna have some age-era versions, like before the second-eclipse, after the second eclipse, etch.

M

medievald00d

well, no point in playing it for me...its not like we have too many berserk fans around here... :-\

SexyCharlotte

Re:Sigh! Here's a complete set of the cards

TheSkyTraveller said:
Whoa. Someone has been very busy! Didn't those cards just come out a couple weeks ago? I wonder how many packs they had to buy to get them all...

And look at the price on that!! I was going to bid but decided against it. If anything I would only want the Griffith or Femto cards anyways :)

LG

meandean

there defenses are broken let the slaughter begin!
for more info on the cards and game check out.http://ec.uuhp.com/~berserk/

just use babel fish, lots of info. ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Uriel said:
may I remind people never to laugh at my pre-cog abilities. You all laughed at Pink Grunbeld. Well, who's got the last laugh now?! ;D

Here ends a myth :p.

Grunbeld01.jpg

Grunbeld02.jpg

Grunbeld03.jpg

I know that the quality's quite low, but I can't scan it properly right now.

Oh, and here's my trump card: ;D

Schnoz01.jpg

Schnoz02.jpg

SexyCharlotte

There are some pretty awesome cards in that set. I wish I could have gotten the whole set on that Yahoo Japan. The auction went so high though.

LG

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Lady Griffith said:
There are some pretty awesome cards in that set. I wish I could have gotten the whole set on that Yahoo Japan. The auction went so high though.

LG

The fact is it's quite hard to get all the cards (thus the high auction), I've got 124 different cards on 160, plus 8 parallel rare cards out of the 300 I bought.

puella

Berserk forever
Aazealh said:
The fact is it's quite hard to get all the cards (thus the high auction), I've got 124 different cards on 160, plus 8 parallel rare cards out of the 300 I bought.

Too bad they don't make Skullknight card.
It's their big mistake. >:(

SexyCharlotte

Aazealh said:

It turns out to be more expensive that way just to keep on buying cards. Of course that's the way it's supposed to be, as this is a trading card game. I'm just going to wait again to see if someone comes up with the full set on Yahoo Japan and bid away with the Christmas money I have.:)
LG

SexyCharlotte

Not yet and am not sure when the US release will be. Right now there are a lot of cards on Yahoo Japan including a few entire sets. When I find out when and if the cards will come to the states I'll post it here.

LG

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Uriel said:
You know... those prove nothing. He looks a different colour in each one... and even if he is green, I'm still laughing cuz that's how I coloured his armor 8)

Well, the green-looking one is actually just the result of a full artificial light + a cheap webcam. I'll get it scanned sometime soon, but anyway it's not green nor pink, sorry :p.

Top Bottom