Why is everyone so hostile?

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Its not that we dont like newcomers, but shiet, son...if you're going to go to ANY single-subject site (such as SK.net), then read the FAQ and don't be a moron. You should expect to enter a place where people are gonna know their shit, ie Berserk. The FAQ should guide you as to what to expect, and the mentality to hold.

Franz said:
Its not that we dont like newcomers, but shiet, son...if you're going to go to ANY single-subject site (such as SK.net), then read the FAQ and don't be a moron. You should expect to enter a place where people are gonna know their shit, ie Berserk. The FAQ should guide you as to what to expect, and the mentality to hold.

Actually you know shit about BERSERK.

hah that's funny. Anyways you can understand how people who have been here from the begining feel though, at a time sk.net was a great place to discuss the mystery and philoysophy of the Berserk world, when Gasirecs connection to Skully was new and intreging but now....well. not much is said thats worth reading, i find my self swimming around the trash can because it offers something neqw to read, and while i read all other sections i dont offer anything, because honestly theres not much to offer. for example "that was an intersting chapter i am intregued as to who this shadowy figure is" no one wants to read that so i dont post it, and the only speculation that comes from it is "oh mygawd it's void can't you see he even grew a beard" what i'm saying is with the flood of noobs and the answers to Berserk being solved in the book it self, theres not much to talk about.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
xechnao said:

That's hard to tell if that's supposed to be an insult - or some form of hostility? - or you're stating that yes i DO know some about Berserk? ....or that you say that should be a requirement for the forum? Man. =\ Punctuation and details go a long way.

there is no doubt that many believe people who are new to this site are thought to have read a page of berserk for the first time the night before, and if a new thread is started by a noob that has been written in th past, then it can simpily be dismissed rather then the more experianced tetchy members of the site get all worked up about it.

xechnao said:

hmmm, i think im learning why everyone is so hostile now.

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.
Hostility is funny shizz. Except when it's blind and misguided. Then it's kinda stupid.

This board follows closely with Berserk I think. The brutal atmosphere, dynamic personalities, ignorant masses. Heh, let me put it into roles just for fun. Don't kill me. *blushes*

Griffith - I think he is god. In fact, he is.
Walter - Also god. Hand that is.
Olivier - Idea, whence everything originates.
rane, Majin, Uriel, puella, Mizar, etc. - The various major apostles. Each one unique.
VHB - Ishidoro. Fo sho. :)
pheonix, Franz, Possum Dude, etc. - The lesser apostles. Violent and destructive. Frequently rapes innocent villagers.
noobs - Innocent villagers.
Oh and of course,
teh glorious SKuLL LoRD - teh glorious SKuLL LoRD

To further illustrate how teh SKuLL LoRD (may he live long) fits into Berserk:

This was a private moment he had with our Lady Charlotte moments before that skanky ho Griffith came along. Miura had to cut it out for explicit sexual content.

skulllord1.jpg

You can cut the tension with a knife.

Anyway, I don't post here too often and I haven't been around too long but I think this b.b.s. is great the way it is. I love you all. *smooches* Deep down inside, under all the hostility, it's like we're one big happy family. :D

Kinda.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Xans-Griffith said:
Anyway, I don't post here too often and I haven't been around too long but I think this b.b.s. is great the way it is. I love you all. *smooches* Deep down inside, under all the hostility, it's like we're one big happy family. :D

Kinda.

*laughs* Seriously, it is posts like this that makes me realise why I come here... *giggles*

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Xans-Griffith said:
This board follows closely with Berserk I think. The brutal atmosphere, dynamic personalities, ignorant masses. Heh, let me put it into roles just for fun. Don't kill me. *blushes*

Griffith - I think he is god. In fact, he is.
Walter - Also god. Hand that is.
Olivier - Idea, whence everything originates.
rane, Majin, Uriel, puella, Mizar, etc. - The various major apostles. Each one unique.
VHB - Ishidoro. Fo sho. :)
pheonix, Franz, Possum Dude, etc. - The lesser apostles. Violent and destructive. Frequently rapes innocent villagers.
Oh and of course,
teh glorious SKuLL LoRD - teh glorious SKuLL LoRD

That's awesome! Btw, where do notables such as our wonderful scan master SaiyajinNoOuji and great translator Saiki go?

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Xans-Griffith said:

Hooray! :D

M

medievald00d

aw man, im one of the lesser apostles always killed by guts? that SUXORS!!!! ;D

no wonder this place is so messed up, the forums consist of mostly morbid berserk fans that have no reason not to say what hey want here because we are all over the net and no not one person we send our little fucked up messages to, in a way there could be alot more chaos around here, we should be relieved.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Sparnage said:
no wonder this place is so messed up, the forums consist of mostly morbid berserk fans that have no reason not to say what hey want here because we are all over the net and no not one person we send our little fucked up messages to, in a way there could be alot more chaos around here, we should be relieved.
Bitch! You wanna fight about it!?

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
fucck U! no post dis shithole topic no more! I rip you anus so wide it never feel right again as long as yuo live! GO home and cry you little shit! I want to you to never stop bleeding.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
AdMiRaL AcKbAr said:
fucck U! no post dis shithole topic no more! I rip you anus so wide it never feel right again as long as yuo live! GO home and cry you little shit! I want to you to never stop bleeding.

You might try anger management.

LG

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well i have done some reaserch on the hostility of this site... and i have come up with 2 conclusions, which could be the source of our madness.
1. xechno: even though he sounds like an asshole, he makes some pritty good points. But hes still an asshole, and his corcus avatar explains it all.
2. Admiral Ackbar: This guy is just plain stupid. I have never seen posts worse than this guys. If there was an award for stupidest man ( or woman, his sexuality is still unknown), Ackbar would be my main man.

If these 2 forces of stupidity team up togeather, this would undoubitly be the end of Skullknight.net. >:(

Embrace me, for I am your saviour ;)

Top Bottom