Why is everyone so hostile?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
OMFG HOLY SHITE! If im Godo...then I am going to DIE! OHHHSSS NOOOOOS! Everyone is hostile because there are so many retards that think they know what they are talking about and then other retards counter it and it just gets out of control... Although most of the time I just laugh and just watch the hilarity, some asshole just gets on my nerves. So with that, I leave you all with this.

www.tubgirl.com

have a great day.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Thank you for that. LOL

Hmm. I heard somewhere on another site that this was actually a trend in 'adult videos' in Japan ...enema videos. Rotten.com does wonders for your brain LOLOL

LG

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
DarkBlademaster said:
:p the link doesnt work... and damn, i just decided to put a little add on in the end... thats all
thats because some one deleted it. And it needed to be done, cause of the no volume scans policy held by this board.

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.
The existence of the scanlord is unverified in Berserk. If he were to be found, his nutz would rival teh SKuLL LoRD's. Guts would feel puny, his nutz being only the size of small acorns. We just can't have that.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
See guys, we can get along if we try :p
Xans-Griffith said:
rane, Majin, Uriel, puella, Mizar, etc. - The various major apostles. Each one unique.​

DIBS ON ZODD!!

DarkBlademaster said:
Admiral Ackbar: This guy is just plain stupid. I have never seen posts worse than this guys. If there was an award for stupidest man ( or woman, his sexuality is still unknown), Ackbar would be my main man.
That's what I've been saying all along. ::)

Wonder if he's gay?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
There is a scanlord on Sk.net, and his name is Saiya... So call him god for now on. As for Admiral being gay... you cant be gay if u have no dick. Capeish?

H

Herald of Galactor

As a n00b-damn, 33l1+ -speak is so puerile!

Anyway, as a newbie, maybe you Old Guard-types could re-direct us all to a "sk.net bbs New Users Page" and lay down the law on us once and for all. It'd save alot of your time and hostility for more worthy targets-like the 3% of the world that controls all of our lives. That's just my suggestion, of course.

Top Bottom