scissors and knife

puella

Berserk forever
My friend told me she slept with the scissors in the bed last night. Of course, she didn't notice the scissors, very sharp and big.
A few hours after she woke up, she found them in the bed when she cleaned the room.
She didn't get hurt though the scissors were right next to her. 8)

and my college mate once threw a kitchen knife to his brother.
-_-;;
But he just found the knife stuck between his toes. It served him so well? :eek:

You have ever had such an experience?
I'm just curious.

P

psymont

well, this may sound stupid and i hestitate to tell thios story but:

when i was ten me and a friend made a bow and arrow .... it was of poor craft .... long story short i ended up in the hospital with an arrow through my hand .... the sad part is (and the hardest part to explain) is that i was the one who shot the arrow ....

years ago i shot a slug gun with bare feet on against a small target about 7 meters away, then 2 seconds after i hit it i felt a stinging pain between my two smallest toes, the pellet bounced of and somehow got right between them, couldnt fucken believe it.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

I cut some food up with a knife and dropped it on the floor then my dad told me to pick it up and I didnt. Then later that night I came back into the kitchen and I slipped on a wet spot where my dog layed and then fell on the blade, luckily it was laying flat or I really would have been hurt.

P

psymont

when i was living in belgium at the age 8 .... ealier in the morning i decided on breakfast .... i took a knife and began to cut the bread .... i ended up cutting through my left pointer finger near about a centimeter away from the end .... i was hanging off slightly .... the blood flew everywhere ....

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Psymont said:
when i was living in belgium at the age 8 .... ealier in the morning i decided on breakfast .... i took a knife and began to cut the bread .... i ended up cutting through my left pointer finger near about a centimeter away from the end .... i was hanging off slightly .... the blood flew everywhere ....

That well ummm.... :eek: Any other traumatic childhood memories we need to hear?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Psymont said:
well, this may sound stupid and i hestitate to tell thios story but:

when i was ten me and a friend made a bow and arrow .... it was of poor craft .... long story short i ended up in the hospital with an arrow through my hand .... the sad part is (and the hardest part to explain) is that i was the one who shot the arrow ....
Elementary my dear bob. If the arrow was sorter then the drawn bow, then it could easily go into the hand holding the bow.

P

psymont

majin - true

more trauma: i have broken every finger with the exception of my two middle fingers .... they still work fine .... i have also broken my right hand twice; 1st) when i was young in a fight and 2nd) three years ago when i lost my cool .... i would rather not go into details regarding the 2nd, but i can say that my ring finger knuckle was crushed to dust and my pinky knuckle dislocated and can now be found in my palm .... most of my fingers healed up nicely, but my pinkys are slightly deformed .... most of the fingers were broken while playing sports when i was a kid which i why i no longer participate ....

as far as being strange goes, i have never had head trauma .... oh wait thats not true .... when i was about 5 living in england, i was sword fighting in the school yard with sticks with a friend .... i somehow fell backwards and hit my head against a rocky wall .... the other kid followed through and accidentily poked me in the right eye with the stick .... my eye was fine soon enough .... my head bled quite a bit though ....

holy crap! i am a mess ....

thats all for now i guess

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
One time i was cuttin my supper with scisors and then all of sudden i drop them whoa! WTF was going on I knew nothing about anything and ran aroun scare shitless

puella

Berserk forever
Psymont said:
majin - true

more trauma: i have broken every finger with the exception of my two middle fingers .... they still work fine .... i have also broken my right hand twice; 1st) when i was young in a fight and 2nd) three years ago when i lost my cool .... i would rather not go into details regarding the 2nd, but i can say that my ring finger knuckle was crushed to dust and my pinky knuckle dislocated and can now be found in my palm .... most of my fingers healed up nicely, but my pinkys are slightly deformed .... most of the fingers were broken while playing sports when i was a kid which i why i no longer participate ....

as far as being strange goes, i have never had head trauma .... oh wait thats not true .... when i was about 5 living in england, i was sword fighting in the school yard with sticks with a friend .... i somehow fell backwards and hit my head against a rocky wall .... the other kid followed through and accidentily poked me in the right eye with the stick .... my eye was fine soon enough .... my head bled quite a bit though ....

holy crap! i am a mess ....

thats all for now i guess

Psymont!
You've lived like Guts! :eek:

N

Nasferatu Zodd

I hit my forehead on the edge of a coffee table at my uncle Walts house and had to get 15 stitches, then I jumped out a car and hit my head on a rock and got 7 stitches. Then another time i slammed my pinky in the cardoor and yanked my finger and that tore the skin and that was 3 stitches. ONE MORE, i was at preschool and I fell and hit the coffee table and had to get another 3 stitches right next to my eye.

puella

Berserk forever
Re:Who's real Frankenstein here?

Ok guys. I'm deeply moved by you all.
I suddenly hit on some crazy idea.

Who's real Frankenstein here?

Take out your calculating machine and count all the stiches you have got till now.

Too bad I think I can be a winner so easily. :-\
I have ...ok ready to listen to me well.

Here's my list
12stitches on the left knee
5 on the right calf
20on the right butt
3 on the left butt
15on the fourth finger in my right hand.
Total :55

and...
I took out the operation stitches. If they are included, oh man it will come to more than 100! :eek:

Any challengers? ;)

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Not to long ago i was in a woodworking class and i was on the bandsaw and when i went to cut the wood, my left arm was completely severed and they rushed me to a hospital and i had 71 stitches on my arm. plus throw in some others and that would be around......106 stitches. alot from skateboarding.

puella

Berserk forever

Nosferatu Zodd said:
Not to long ago i was in a woodworking class and i was on the bandsaw and when i went to cut the wood, my left arm was completely severed and they rushed me to a hospital and i had 71 stitches on my arm. plus throw in some others and that would be around......106 stitches. alot from skateboarding.

Oh, God! That's terrible! :-\
Ok, I'll shut up. :-X :-X
Ok

N

Nasferatu Zodd

puella said:
Oh, God! That's terrible! :-\
Ok, I'll shut up. :-X :-X
Ok
LOL, what suprised me most is that I wasnt the one doing the crying, it was the person next to me that heard me scream out FUCK and looks to see me taking deep breaths holding a bloody stump. But then the ambulance came and I dont remember much.
Otherwise i have alot of skateboard injuries, i was grinding a rail and the board broke and i fell on my nuts :-X and then i fell over on a board with a nail in it. Talk about shitty luck.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
well i broke my wrist and dislocated my shoulder doing a kickflip over a 5 step stairs. one month later after i removed the cast dislocated my shoulder again on the same stairs, also broke my both legs and a few ribs and some fingers... damn u skateboard DAMN U!

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
also forgot this one i tried to imitate bishop's knife trick from aliens ended up with the blade stuck in my thumb COOL ::)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Injuries huh... Well I haven't been hurt much...

Broken nose
Wrinkled wrist (fell out of a tree)
stitches (not many but just below my eye. not a fun place)
I think there is presently something wrong twith my left ankle. there is slight swelling, and its been a little sore for a week and a half. What happened was I jumped down about 8 steps and caught the heel of my shoe on the last step... oh well, it'll heal on its own.

I've only had 9 stitches. 4 in my head and 5 in my knee. I got 5 staples when I had my appendix taken out, and let me tell you, those things suck. Stitches sort of stretch, so it's a little easier when you laugh or whatever and it stretches your stomach, but those things burned. I know my dad had a ton of stitches when he cut (and basically crushed) the end of his finger off, I think it was 55 or so. There's a few times I should have gotten stitches but didn't, like when I cut my pinkie trying to cut a penny in half. stupid scissors! Other than that, I've just had broken feet/toes and dislocated my arm, both several times.

Top Bottom