Volume 26 Cover

wow this has got to be one of the best covers i've seen in a long time, good use of negative space nice and simple very stylish, plus the flames in the logo is a nice touch, and no thats his normal armor, thats just the way the shoulder pads look

Was looking to see if there was a preview of the next episode and instead they have got the cover for volume 26 up now.

04v01.jpg

No big deal since everyone has seen it now anyway but thought I'd mention it.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well, at least we know that Guts will be in volume 26 and not just Griffith vs Kushans... the whole time... and you can tell hes gonna fight a major big apostel or somthing. :)

DemonX said:
Well, at least we know that Guts will be in volume 26 and not just Griffith vs Kushans... the whole time... and you can tell hes gonna fight a major big apostel or somthing. :)
1) Volume 26 is out.
2) Griffith isn't in it.
3) It goes up to episode 226 which was published in August. Where have you been?

HOORAY!!! I have just gotten my vol26 today... after waiting for torturous 2 months :D :D :D

I mean man... this volume is really good, i was actually laughing my ass off on the part between Grunbeld and Guts, Grunbeld insult was actually much much more funny than Saiki/whoever translated. There were indeed some differences in translation, but as a whole the meaning turn out quite similar :)

P.S That first poster did give spoilers for those who did not go for the scans

Top Bottom