are there any translations of vol 26+ ON the pics?

After looking around here I saw that there are translations of the manga after vol25 here, but none on the pics. Has the band of the hawk subbed the Vol26+ yet? Or any other group, or is the only thing out there now translations that come seprate?

O

Ozmo

1. There are no scanlations of volume 26+, only raws.

2. This place doesn't like scanlations. Illegal scans are cool only as long as they're of the kind that the people here like (new Young Animal chapters).

Woraug

A credit to dementia
There will be scanlations soon! I'll have the whole volume translated on monday, so if anyone wants it, PM and we can set up a trade or something.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Woraug said:
There will be scanlations soon! I'll have the whole volume translated on monday, so if anyone wants it, PM and we can set up a trade or something.

Have you asked permission of the translators and the ones who scanned them? As for myself, having scanned and translated an episode, I wouldn't want people to use those for making scanlations and spreading them around through irc, ftp, p2p or whatever you're using. >:(

Woraug

A credit to dementia
I'm awaiting permission from the translators, as for the scans themselves, ((EDIT)) Alright! the dude who sent em replied and I'm gettin permission for the scans right now.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
I recomend you compare those scans with SaiyajinNoOuji's just to make sure credit is given where its due. (this is not a major task. I could do it easily, but I'd have to find one of Saiyajin's old links, and of course, the new scans)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
If it is from one Rumil Erutan, then he got them from me. Sure you can use them, but the ones he have are kinda blurry low qualities, I had talked to him before about it, e-mail me if you want higher qualities.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Did you ask the Hakusensha about this too ? Because anyway it's not like people here have any right on these episodes.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Not all of the scans from Vol 26 are from Saiya, I've scanned Episode 218 (and translated 220). And like I have already said before I don't want people to use my scans and translations for this kind of purpose. It doesn't matter if you'll give proper credit or not, I just don't want my work to be used for this. I hope this is going to be respected, if not, consider this my last contribution to scans and translations of Berserk. Thank you.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Maybe the Hawks will have his knees broken or something for going into their territory. ^^;

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
actualy... I think this is the guy posting this on the Hawks board too. So far, I haven't locked or deleted the topic only cause one of the Hawks members has posted a couple of times and not done so himself

nostyleart

Quixotic
i found this site with scanlations:
http://www.erutan.co.uk/bedroom/files.html

and they're good qualit, just not in english, but they have translations avaiable too

Top Bottom