Youngest

boy-george.jpg
Say, xechnao, I heard this is your bed buddy.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
xechnao said:
Do you want him foryourself?

How much farther is it going to be before you hit the rock bottom of being retarded xechnao?

Maybe he didn't ask the kind of question you wanted to hear, but that's what this section is for. Non-Berserk conversation. If you don't like what he asks, don't bother replying.

Moving on, Nosferau, I'm not exactly sure who's the oldest here, but I'd say you are the youngest.

kimchan said:
Maybe he didn't ask the kind of question you wanted to hear, but that's what this section is for. Non-Berserk conversation. If you don't like what he asks, don't bother replying.

I just wanted to ask him why does he bothers with this. If you can answer this for him, answer, if not shut up interfering.

puella

Berserk forever
Oltobaz said:
I can see why you chose Corkus as your avatar.An appropriate choice,indeed.

I don't think so. His Corkus avatar is far from being appropriate if you know well how Corkus is. ;)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
xechnao said:
I just wanted to ask him why does he bothers with this. If you can answer this for him, answer, if not shut up interfering.

I don't believe I'm the one interfering in this thread. Also, when exactly did you answer his question?

puella said:
I think you are the oldest here considering your annoying way of ignoring young people here. Maybe you are 967years old?

Jackal? :eek:
Clever like a jackal.
967? Wow? Now, I can tell you I may be the youngest lad around here.

Top Bottom