whats ur favorite anime and manga?

bakaneko

Current favorite character : Tohru Honda
My favorite anime is a split decision between Crest of stars series, fruits basket and violinist of Hameln and hikaru no go..

favorite manga-hikaru no go, berserk, 3x3 eyes ::) ::) ::)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Ah, the age old question (I don't know how many times I've answered this) ::)

Anyway, my favorite anime is Serial Experiments Lain, Cowboy Bebop, and Boogiepop Phantom.

As for manga, my favorites are Blade of the Immortal, Berserk, and X.

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Anime: Fist of the North Star

Manga: Berserk.... definately.

3x3 eyes? God, no offence, but I really don't like that...

bakaneko

Current favorite character : Tohru Honda
I am also a blade of immortal fan but the chinese version is really slow...losing interest :-X

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I haven't decided on favorite anime yet...

But manga: Berserk

Is this even necessary in a Berserk board?  :p

You're probably right, but hey, it's the "Shootin the Breeze" section, so just about anything goes. ;)

D

Drachenfels

Sailor Moon, Digimon and Pokemon are the greatest Animes/Mangas of all time.

NOT

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
ANime? none really

Manga? Split between: Ushio and Tora, Berserk, Bastard, King of Bandits Jing

BOB

poruno sutâ
ninja scroll, akira, jin-roh

berserk, lone wolf and cub and some of these toilet literature things like one piece or DB but lately i'm switching to skate mags and punk zines when crapping.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
anime... Neo Tokyo, Macross 1, Spriggan (although the ending was BAD)

Manga.... I like them all

ikari_ryou

Live for the fight.
Oh crap... it's this question again... ermmmm... okay... here we go.

Well, if any of the complete series that I own are any indication of my favorite manga... there'd be a few:

-Dragon Ball
-Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star)
-Gunnm

And I own *most* of...

-Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken (Jojo's Bizzare Adventure)
-Bastard!!

And are currently getting into...
-Grappler Baki/New Grappler Baki
-Berserk

As for animé... erg... uhhh...

-Hokuto no Ken
-Cowboy Bebop
-Shinseiki Evangelion
-Dragon Ball (in Japanese, thank you... I grew up on this.)
-Berserk (as if I had to list it...)
-Some other stuff I can't think of now...

Damn this question... I couldn't resist... :-/

All_4_Yume

Yume Chaser
Not counting Berserk

Anime: Ninja Scroll, The Professional: Golgo 13, The Hakkenden, Neon Genesis Evangelion, 3x3 Eyes, Ranma 1/2, Sanctuary

Manga: Sanctuary (I didn't realize manga was the way to go until I saw Berserk so that's why the list is so small).

Young_Animal

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
My favorite anime is a split decision between Crest of stars series, fruits basket and violinist of Hameln and hikaru no go..

favorite manga-hikaru no go, berserk, 3x3 eyes ::) ::) ::)

Speaking of 3x3 eyes, where can I get those manga from? I have been looking for them for quite some time now and I can't find them.

ikari_ryou

Live for the fight.
Speaking of 3x3 eyes, where can I get those manga from?  I have been looking for them for quite some time now and I can't find them.

You could try Sasugabooks.com. They do special orders for rather decent prices. Just check out their site, and if they don't have the entire set available, email them and they can give you a price before they special order it for you.

Membrax

Some beast eating its heart in the desert
Anime : Hellsing (my right leg for another father Anderson-Alucard duel ;)), Bebop, Eva, Noir, Kenshin OAV,
... and BERSERK (do u know it ? u should try...:D)

Anime films : Ghost In The Shell, Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust (not the best but really most impressive so far, so much action is just insanely good ;D), Akira, Escaflowne (eheh a good laugh sometimes... :D)

Manga : Blade of the Immortal, yummm...humm..shrraaa...woww... Very sorry, just had an orgasm thinking about it  :D), Angel Sanctuary (despite IMHO she seems to lose the plot in the last books...)

Really think God should reincarnate into yellow-fat-blind-cows any dead people who hasn't watched/read either Berserk / Hellsing / Blade of the Immortal (hoping flames for this... This way I would have saved some souls who would just try those ;D ;D ;D)

OliDaGoalie

it's me, D'a Lurker ;)
Anime: well, of course it's Berserk, I don't care if Puck and Skullknight wasn't there, I just love it, Best series

Manga: Berserk, no question about it

Top Bottom