Matching Villain for Lost Children Guts

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead
Hi, I just recently won an auction for a Lost Children Guts and I would like to have a villain to go with him. Now my question is, What villain do you think I should get? I was trying to decide between these:

Millennium Griffith on the Rock

Millennium Griffith on Horseback

Femto

Zoddo

Those are what I am looking at at the moment. Right now, the two I am leaning toward are Femto and Griffith on the rock because they both fit perfectly as opposites to guts. Oh, and if I missed any good villains, please let me know.

BTW, I just found a Glow in the Dark Skull knight statue (Its the AOW resin, not a figure, I know it was because the auction had photos) on eBay with a Buy it Now for 20.00. Now, I am pretty sure that it is a great deal so I went ahead and bought it, but I wanted to just check with all of you to make sure. I know its a little late to be checking, but if I was wrong, 20.00 is not much to waste.

(Oh, also, if this is in any way offtopic I am very sorry, and I will delete the topic at once, just say the word and it will be gone)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
You got a good deal for the SK glow in the dark. It runs about 119.00 on online merchandise shops. In Japan these variations are very popular...much more so than in the US and one SK glow in the dark sold for 300 US dollars on Yahoo Japan.

I would pick the Griffith Millenium Falcon statue with his foot on the rock as the opposing enemy to the Lost Children statue. By the way did you win that auction from me LOLOL? Someone on ebay won my Lost Children statue and I just shipped it out a couple days ago.

LG

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead
Wow, I guess it was your auction :eek:

Lol, I never made the connection, I guess cause I have not read a topic that mentioned your email address in a while. Well, at least now I know who I bought it from, instead of dealing with another random seller :D

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Lady Griffith said:
I would pick the Griffith Millenium Falcon statue with his foot on the rock as the opposing enemy to the Lost Children statue. By the way did you win that auction from me LOLOL? Someone on ebay won my Lost Children statue and I just shipped it out a couple days ago.
What's your ebay account? More to the point........ why are you never on AIM? :(

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Because I have a new job and I don't have time to be on AIM. If you want some information just e mail it to me.

LG

Top Bottom