Is Zodd Kushan...?!?!

SlimJ87D

Apollo
I was reading the mangas over again, and i noticed that he uses a Kushan horse sword, and he is dark in skin, im not making a fact here so please dont flame, im just asking you guys if you guys thik he may be Kushan in his past life, or just got a sword from them since they do seem like weird people who invent many weapons that are effective.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well dude...Zodd has been around for awhile.. He could have just gotten a good base tan and collected weapons from battles long ago... thats my guess....but who knows...wouldnt surprise me. ???

SlimJ87D said:
I was reading the mangas over again, and i noticed that he uses a Kushan horse sword, and he is dark in skin, im not making a fact here so please dont flame, im just asking you guys if you guys thik he may be Kushan in his past life, or just got a sword from them since they do seem like weird people who invent many weapons that are effective.

Adding a point to your repertoire: when he threw a sword to Guts in the fight with Bascone. That sword was also Kushan and was before the invasion.
You never know. But at least for the present spirit of the story it seems to make no difference.

Top Bottom