Episode 232

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PsychoJavexx

xechnao said:
Remember how he caught a crossbow arrow with his bare hand in front of the Kushan commander's face while was back-facing to the guy that fired?
I doupt anyone in BERSERK we have seen so far can do a stunt like this.
Then he humiliated Caska, put Guts in difficulty, survived an attack of Guts and is cool enough even after been humiliated by Guts to retain a cool approach on his task and position. He is the ideal commander. I think he is comparably or even more cool and determined from old Griffith of the Hawks himself.

Yeah, you're right. My bad, heheh, I forgot just about everything that didn't have to do with Griffith being reborn up until Gatts started fighting the trolls.

roberto999 said:
Read the Ramayana :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D

...some time later: Even after reading it I still have no clue or even imagine what message could be Griffith be sending to Charlotte. A love message maybe, like:
"honey I am doing fine and I will come to save you"?:Nah,
or
"follow my servant, he will bring you to me", or
"meet me there at midnight", hmm, are possibilities but still all this is mere speculation.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
DOes anybody think that Gatttsu will ever beat the slug count and catch Femto? After what he did to Caska, I can only hope he put's that feind to teh blade,and I bet that new armor will help! And maybe Caska wil be healed by Judo's fairy dust.

korkor

I could be a llama
Possum Kingdom said:
DOes anybody think that Gatttsu will ever beat the slug count and catch Femto? After what he did to Caska, I can only hope he put's that feind to teh blade,and I bet that new armor will help! And maybe Caska wil be healed by Judo's fairy dust.

come again?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
He is just fucking with you. ;) Anyways, I am really looking forward to 232...I should have it in the standard 3 days after the initial released. If anything, I think Silat will get captured some time in the future and be made to serve Griffith. Either that or some how escape and bump into Gut's and Co. As for the question if Rakshas is an apostile...I dont think he is. He is just one of those exceptional humans that have come out.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Thanks S. I agree I don't think Rakshas is an apostle either. He's just a flexible kickass guy ( he's got to be, banned from the Bakiraka LOL..says a lot about the guy).

LG

hmmm, we can't be sure about Rakshas being an apostle, but the fact he is a New Band of the Hawk commander makes me believe he is.
If your "not apostle" theory is based on his words joining griffith's army, I don't agree: in my opinion, he says that just not to be banal as the other apostles, he's such a crazy guy ;D
Back to Silatt, we haven't seen him fighting since his "meeting" with guts in volume 9, so we can't know how powerful he has become, maybe we'll be able to see it in a few days...
Saiyajin's speculation about him getting captured by Griff's army is interesting, but don't you think Silatt too would be fascinated by the white hawk, maybe seeing in him a way to save bakiraka people? or maybe I am understimating him, after all he's smarter than that Mule guy :p

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Oh I wouldnt stop scanning because someone proved me wrong or made fun of me on this forum, bah, that would be gay. Anyways, whats with the tear drop? I'm just saying...there isnt enough proof, unless I missed something... For flexibility... What about the assasins sent to kill Gut's and co... The one that was really tall and lanky, the super midget, and what not. They werent apostiles but they were no ordinary humans. That is all I am saying.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
But how is Rakshas any different from an Irvine or a Grunbeld for instance? And since we know that Griffith's army consists of apostles I don't see any reason to think that Rakshas would be an exception here (just like I don't see any reason to assume Griffith has control over some undead army).

Besides, if Rakshas is not an apostle it would raise the question how he got his current form and skills. I'm not saying it's impossible, just that right now it's more logical to assume he's an apostle, just like Grunbeld, Irvine and the rest of the gang.

I dunno, Rakshas seems a bit too freaky and wierd to be an ordinary person, given his personality. Seems much more apostle-ish. I guess we'll see sooner or later -_-

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead
Sonia as an apostle would not surprise me at all. Im not saying it is so, but I could definitely see her as an apostle later on. Possibly a very powerful apostle that Griffith is saving for a special occasion.

O

Ozmo

MarkedSwordsman said:
You are wrong.

Your brilliant points and sound reasoning evoke images of Cicero denouncing Catilina in the senate. Truly the venerable patriots of the senate tremble at your mighty approach!

Sonia being an apostole is an extremely interesting idea. I can soooo see this happening sometime in the future in a manga like Berserk. When is 232 going to be released again? If it's this friday, then it'll be time for Hague's regular precognition soon. ;)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I never really thought of Rakshas as an apostle either, but I don't know what the hell else he is, cause it's not human.

P

PsychoJavexx

I think he is an apostle. I can't see a human telling Griffith what he told him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom