Episode 232

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ozmo

I pretty sure Shet is what the city Griffith met up with his "important" apostoles, demolished the Kushan army and encountered Silat and crew.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well I look forward to the day when we find out if Rakshas is or is not an apostile. Either we, he kicks ass. Although I don't want the tapisa to get killed, but chances are it will happen. :p

H

Herald of Galactor

Perhaps Rakshasas became the way he is in a fashion similar to how the Kushans created those elephant and alligator-men? :-\

I don't know japaneese but as I have understood a term from an ex argue, I had with Hague, those must be "Shito modoki" as the biggest chance. Certainly they can still be anything else we can imagine but my best bet is this one.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
again from the Ramayana :

Rama is thought to be an incarnation on earth of the Supreme Protector Hindu God Vishnu. He was put on the earth to kill Ravana, the 10-headed demon who had extraordinary powers
Fifth in order of prowess was Indrajit the son of Ravana, but he was the first in his magic art. Concealed in mists by his magic, he twice defeated both Rama and Lakshman; but in his last battle he had to wage a face to face combat with Lakshman, and was slain.

Vainly then the royal brothers fought the cloud-enshrouded foe,
Vainly sought the unseen warrior dealing unresisted blow,
Concealed in mists and he was fighting against a shining hero that was the incarnation of a god. This doesn't remember you anything ?

roberto999 said:
again from the Ramayana :Concealed in mists and he was fighting against a shining hero. This doesn't remember you anything ?
Try not to act like a board phantom this time. Who was Rama and who Lakshman again and who you call shining hero?
If I remember correct Rama corrisponds to Griffith and he is the one you call the shiny one again, right? Then who Lakshman is in Berserk, if you corripond him to somebody at all (I don't remember anything about him)?
Hmmm, are you saying that Griffith is gona lose and the Emperor will propably fall later by another (Lakshman?=who?) guy?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I am just telling that there was another super-villain with fog manipulation powers around.Happy now ? Mmm now that I think about it also Storm of the x-men can manipulate the weather. Naaaahhh she doesn't look like that Kushan guy does she? Now again if you shave him maybe... :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D

roberto999 said:
Happy now ?

Honestly, no, at least for now. I was hoping talking more Berserk than some random stuff.

Anyway, if you speculate in this theory you might suspect some things of the yet unseen plot.

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Also, speaking of Sonja and mule, I don't remember them sacrificing people to became apostles... It's true we don't know shit about other apostle sacrifices, but they just don't seem to have enough guts to do this...

Aquedesin said:
Also, speaking of Sonja and mule, I don't remember them sacrificing people to became apostles... It's true we don't know shit about other apostle sacrifices, but they just don't seem to have enough guts to do this...
Miura, when a guy is an apostle, usually lets you know. A chill, nonhuman atmosphere and aura people feel and sense while they encounter them. Even Roshinu's friend was feeling strange about her if I reacall right.
Mule definatelly is not an apostle, at least for now. Neither is Sonia I believe, which I see her more as one of the kind of Shielke, but more of a wild "natural" talent than an accademic one. She is the kind of a girl that is thinking of Pirkaff and is mad enough to turn towards the ethereal instead of the corporeal, carring less for any morals than of this approach of her, but has not got a Behelit to turn her apostolic. Hmmm, maybe Roshinu's reincarnation in the side of Griffith but without the aid of Behelit that the Skullknight ate. Ok, this is just a speculation but I still give more chance of Sonia not being an apostle at least yet.

P

PsychoJavexx

I don't see Mule or Sonia becoming Apostles at all. I want to know more about Skullknight and Flora, but I'm sure anything about her won't be back for years.

And what are you talking about Roshinu for? She's dead.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Wow, this is all due to sarcasm... obviously, Sonja and Mule aren't apostles. Locus, Grundbeld and Irvine are, and it is more than probable Rakshas also is. The Apostles have witnessed the future arrival of the Hawk and they came to Griffith.
Moreover, the fact of Rakshas saying he'll cut Griffith's head doesn't mean he isn't an apostle. After all, Ganishka is an apostle and wants to fight the Hawk. It just prooves apostles from Kushan Empire are seeing the problem quite differently imo.

Guil

Guil Malalanus said:
Moreover, the fact of Rakshas saying he'll cut Griffith's head doesn't mean he isn't an apostle. After all, Ganishka is an apostle and wants to fight the Hawk. It just prooves apostles from Kushan Empire are seeing the problem quite differently imo.

Guil

What is Rakshas will play on two boards like a double-spy?
Nah.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
xechnao said:
What is Rakshas will play on two boards like a double-spy?
Nah.
You're misunderstanding me. I just think Rakshas is more or less playing his own game. Indeed, all the apostles may fallow the Hawk's dream, but each one of them must have one dream of their own. For Rakshas, I think he sees Griffith as a "better man" than Ganishka and so he'll help him in the war. When over, he'd show them one must not underestimate him.

Guil

Guil Malalanus said:
You're misunderstanding me. I just think Rakshas is more or less playing his own game.

Guil
No. This is what I was talking about too.
I think you misundertood me.
Saying "nah", isn't exactly "no, you are talking nonsense" but more something like "farfetched, but I am afraid it may hold some truth".

god, just shut up for a while. It's been several pages of bullshit and most of it not really purtaining to the new episode. Hell it's not even out yet and there's so much speculation on crap that has nothing to do with it.

ugh!!

namayias said:
god, just shut up for a while. It's been several pages of bullshit and most of it not really purtaining to the new episode. Hell it's not even out yet and there's so much speculation on crap that has nothing to do with it.

ugh!!

Man, it comes out every two weeks and has some interesting plot speculation you can play with. Suspence and mystery make part of the BERSERK manga so we keep the spirit going.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
There's a line between speculation and stupidity. This line is crossed when we're almost five pages into a discussion on a chapter that isn't out yet.

Man, it comes out every two weeks and has some interesting plot speculation you can play with. Suspence and mystery make part of the BERSERK manga so we keep the spirit going.
I'm afraid "play with" doesn't include raping sideways. I'm pretty blown away by Xechnao using the terms "ethereal" and "corporeal." But... then he accused Sonia of being reincarnated Roshinu. Seriously Xech, I wish you'd choose either an enlightened or retarded personality and stick with it. This flip-floppiness just isn't very fashionable.

I think you misundertood me.
Saying "nah", isn't exactly "no, you are talking nonsense" but more something like "farfetched, but I am afraid it may hold some truth".
Marvelous.

Walter said:
But... then he accused Sonia of being reincarnated Roshinu.

Well this is not totally artistcally unreasonable, at least in the manga. Griffith needed a twisted girl figure at his part to conclude the sinthesis of the corruption he bears to hold in the story. Roshinu rappresented also this one regarding the Godhand and even depicting more generally the twisted child element. Sonia is Miura's best artistic chance of this element. To convince you notice how Sonia's element amongst the other horrors in Griffith's camp is extended by Mule accompanying her which is another small size figure that attaches and adds to her in contrast with the other horror figures, bolding the element she represents.
Oh and don't forget the touch of their strategically sensible powers that they have, as far as an artistic approach regarding their threat importance. Roshinu an airborn with a paralyzing possibility over a geographic spot of her choice (propably paralyzing the commander and preparing the scene for Griffith so he can kill him in front of the others seeing this) and Sonia some radar that can see the right spot, path and moment for Griffith to make his show.

Now I will keep my mouth shut as I've said lots of BS and we are approaching page 5 over here.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Maybe Rakshas is kinda like zondark? I dont mean he is liek an infested slug guy i mean maybe is the PRODUCT of what an apostel did to him? Like The count is to zondark as The Kushan leader is to Rakshas. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom