Limited Edition Behelit Set

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
There is a limited edition set of the crying and closed eye behelits in Japan now...also on the AOW merchandise page. This set comes in a special box set...the only difference between these new limited ones and the old ones is where the string is connected to the behelit, the part the string is tied to, instead of being gold, is black. Big deal, I know, but that's the way AOW is...subtle differences between their regular and limited versions.

LG

SexyCharlotte

Check the other threads here on this board to find out what I'm talking about. I know you're not that helpless. ;)

LG

SexyCharlotte

You e mailed the shopping service I talked about? He recently told me that the limited edition behelit sets were all sold out. I'm expecting to receive mine soon. If I decide to sell it, and I might, I'll post it up here.

LG

SexyCharlotte

The only thing 'limited' about this version anyways is that the color of the attachment ( on the regular version is gold) where the string is on the behelit...the limited edition's color is black. Not a big difference.

LG

SexyCharlotte

Yeah but why would you want to buy a limited edition set just for the box? Then again I did have someone ask me for one of those Japanese AOW boxes with the metal corners instead of the plain toycom US boxes.

So what is your point?

LG

B

BloodyDead

eh it just be cool to have, but to think about it, it would probally be cheaper just to buy the 2 diffrent behelits...

SexyCharlotte

www.explosiontoys.com
www.ebay.com

yahoo Japan link:
( Berserk thread only)

http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search?sb=desc,cat&desc=%a5%d9%a5%eb%a5%bb%a5%eb%a5%af&cat=0&auccat=0&acc=jp&f=0x12&alocale=0jp&mode=1

Top Bottom