NEW AOW STATUES:GRUNBELD,LOCUS,SONIA

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Latest news from my AOW source: They will be currently taking preorders for the new Godhand set ( limited and regular).

Here are also the newest STATUES that are also for preorder in Japan:

SHIERKE ( STATUE, not action figure)
FARNESE
SERPICO

GRUNBELD

And....

LOCUS THE MOONLIGHT KNIGHT
( who will be resplendently beautiful with his highly detailed armor)

MILLENIUM FALCON GRIFFITH VERSION 2

SONIA( EXTREMELY LIMITED VERSION! ONLY A HANDFUL WILL BE MADE)

GUTS MILLENIUM FALCON VERSION
limited and regular

Also in the works:

IRVINE

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I'm gonna crap myself... no wait... too late :-\

As for those Griffith statues... I can't wait for those to come out... maybe I will actually get one instead of mourning over the ones I missed... thanks you for the information LG. You're a swell gal :)

SexyCharlotte

The one I want is Sonia. I can't forget that little girl who joked with the demon soldiers while taking Mule for a tour back there in the forest.

When pictures come out I'll post them here.

LG

Uriel

Um, correct me if I am wrong, but is this the Millenium Falcon Guts figure you were talking about?

69.jpg

SexyCharlotte

Did you receive that e mail I sent you? I mailed it two days before you were leaving your homeland. I didn't receive an answer so I thought maybe you didn't get it.

LG

No, that's the GUTS DOLL you have posted there. It retails for 120 US dollars in Japan and comes in both regular and bloody version

Uriel

Lady Griffith said:
Did you receive that e mail I sent you? I mailed it two days before you were leaving your homeland. I didn't receive an answer so I thought maybe you didn't get it.​
I did receive it, thank you ^^ I didn't have much time to reply to it, but I will whenever I can get a free moment.

P.S $120 is a bit steap for a doll, isn't it? :-\

Uriel Edit: E-mail should be waiting in your inbox as we speak ^_~

SexyCharlotte

That was why I told you I wasn't too keen on that doll. I saw the photo and I was like, this is it? For that money? So I have it preordered but not sure if I really want it or not.

The Locus, Grunbeld, Sonia and Mule, MF Griffith 2 version statues will not be out til May of 2004. The Guts doll is set to be released in January in 2004.

LG

Top Bottom