Griffith MF and Caska Action Figures

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
MF Griffith and Caska ( Rebirth ceremony 'insane Caska) action figures will also be available from AOW soon.
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/

If you scroll down to the bottom of the statue/figure list, you'll see the last item listed at 8190.

LG

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead
Those are regular sized figures? I assumed they were one of the versions on the minis when I saw them before. I guess thats why they are twice as much. :D

SexyCharlotte

The minis and action figures look exactly the same except for size. The action figures will be the size of the current Caska, Griffith, Guts/KK ones that are out now. Somehow, because there are statues that look exactly the same as the action figures, I wonder if I should buy these or not. But I guess I can pose them differently so people won't think they're clones.

LG

incognitoX

you fail me
Boo-yah achieved. Cant wait for MF Griffith. :)

You wouldn't happen to know how many points of articulation the Millenium Falcon Griffith Figure will have, LG? I really hope it'll have more than the Griffith figure that came in the Griffith/Caska 2 pack. >:(

SexyCharlotte

I don't think it's going to have more, which is a shame, considering how much better it looks than the Hawk Soldier Griffith. Now that action figure with the Caska in the two pak really was not very good. But if I find out that the Griffith MF does have more, which I doubt, I'll let ya know.

LG

SexyCharlotte

Order from where? Japan's Yahoo? You can try PMing me if you have any questions regarding how to obtain Berserk merchandise.

LG

Top Bottom