Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rickert and Erica

• Gambino's dog

• Total voters

puella

Berserk forever
Which character do you think we can see again in berserk?
Or.. Which character do you want to see again most?
I vote for Azan.

And if there are other characters to be added, just tell me. I'll edit the list.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
There's several people I think you forgot, such as
Jerome 8)
Rickert and Erica
Roshinu ;)

Guil
edit : i voted for Luca, she's definitely good.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Guil Malalanus said:
There's several people I think you forgot, such as
Jerome 8)
Rickert and Erica
Roshinu ;)

Guil
edit : i voted for Luca, she's definitely good.
Roshinu is dead. I'll ask the coroner to exume the body so everyone will be persuaded :p

rickert really deserved to have a larger role in berserk after the black swordsman started. it wasnt very realistic to have a 12 year old as one of the generals in the hawks (not that it matters) but if it was true then he had the potential to be as good as guts or close to, and could have served as one of the main protagonists in the story.

unfortunately muira left him as nothing more then the little guts worshipping kid who even after 6 years or so bearly looked like he aged at all, pity.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Rickert and Erica are a dead cert in my eyes, so I voted for Azan. If ever there was a candidate of the Guts posse, it would be him.

BOB

poruno sutâ
Rickert. he's so much of a painful reminder of the taka no dan arc. that chapter where he meets the reborn griffith was really moving

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
ZODDGUTS said:
You bastard you lie! >:( You are lying right? God I hope so. :'(

He's just making stuff up. You know that wouldn't happen without us seeing it graphically portrayed. ;)

I voted for Azan by the way.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I vote for the Count's vengeful daughter Theresia. Of course, that might not be so good for Guts considering how pissed she was when he chopped her father up.

LG

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I voted for rickert. Although i dont really care much for erica, rickert has yet to find out what griffith did to the rest of the hawks.

nir085

Horse and Armor
lol, I don't see why anyone would vote for anyone but Azan.
Rickert and Erica will come back...
And Azan is definitely a badass (I'm so glad he survived the eclipse!) and will probably make another appearance I think (I hope), but probably not too big of one.
Besides, there are not that many strong good guys in the Berserk world and Gutts needs the few strong good guys there are to be on his side!
As for the rest of the characters (especially Rochine lol), I seriously doubt they will come back. Roshinu is dead (they couldn't have made it more obvious), Theresia/Jill are not important and there is no reason why they should come back. Jerome/Luca/her prostitutes and the other people in Albion may be seen in a few pages, like if a worldwide disaster occured and Miura wanted to show how many different people were affected by it.

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
Woland said:
I vote Azan. He was cool.

Azan for some reason I thought he was a great character, you know the grizzled vetran type, they're great. I'd also like to see Rickert and Erica just 'cause I'd like to see who they grew up into and what bacame of them. (personaly I think Rickerts going to turn into a badass too)

tonberrykid02

Berserk is genius....pure genius!
Theresia is coming back FOR SURE to keep her word and kill Gatts. it is EASILY the best way for him to die. can you imagine the irony of a man surviving 50+ volumes of battle, demons, and pure hell, only to fall to fall to a vengeful little girl? it would be genius.

Top Bottom