Votes: 11 100.0%
  • I don't understand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm just too cool for anything that doesn't boost my board position

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To truly beat the seventh sun god, this answer must be in triplicate. But for seventeen random prizes, the one answer shall suffice. Need a new carpet? Empire carpets has it all!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Majin Tenshi said:
I have no clue whats going on...
man, FFXI has been draining my soul... I'm not even stopping by my regular forums...

Is it that good Majin? I am into Star War's Galaxies... prettty cooo..... I want to try FFXI... :eek:

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Enough of this shit.

MangyKid, it was funny at first but now it's just getting old. Please go and display your artistical talents someplace else, where they can appreciate it.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Is it that good Majin? I am into Star War's Galaxies... prettty cooo..... I want to try FFXI... :eek:
Well, its certainly that addictive. Last night, I looked at my playtime and realized I'd spent litteraly 1/2 my time on the thing since I installed it (24h/28h)... course, after that I had to sleep, and today I work and watch LotR.

Part of the reason I've been playing so much is I've decided to catch up to my friends who've been playing for months and are all level 20-30 (I think...). I was quite fortuneate in getting their server on my first try.

I

Im_The_Man

Mangy kid is the collest one on these fuckin boards. ackbar is a close 2nd but mangy kid lives down the street from me.

is it just me, or does mangy kid just steal all his lines from TV shows? It sure makes him a more retarded than he already is because he didnt even think of it himself

I

Im_The_Man

let me assurre you that all of "the kids" retarded comments are all 100% his own sick twisted thoughts. soul jiver.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Mangy, were you ever beat as a child? Do you want to release your anger? Do you want others to feel your pain? Do it on a punching bag not SK.net lol

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
you'll note you can type faster if every 2 consecutive letters are on opposite sides of the keyboard. L and E are on opposite sides, while L,I, and K are on the same side. You'll also not that in LEIK LIK are in order.

People tend to be in such a hurry due to a chatroom mentality, that they never bother to correct their typos. Its sad that this even holds true for forums...

MangyKid Ver.4.3 said:
Alright fuckjob, what did I steal?

ahhhhhh, i see now. call mangy kid sick, twisted, fucked up, beaten or sexually abused as a kid, mentally deranged, angry, retarded etc; he doesnt mind at all, in fact i think he likes being known like that, even if people like him for it or not.
though that was already clear, but elhinnaw stumbled acrosss something interesting;

god help anyone that suggests he isnt original, you like to be known as a unique crazy snow flake dont you mangy, which is quiet clearly why you make these subjects of nothing, you long to be one of a kind in your own fucked way, correct?

i personally wouldnt ask you like some others if you were beaten as a child to go this far, though i would ask if you were neglected as a child, or the attention you recieved wasnt extreme enough, then you found attention was pointed to you when you would speak and write on forums the first uninhibited and stupidest thing that comes to your mind.

I

Im_The_Man

ive known mangy kid since kindergarden and he has always been a flamboyant retard.its in his nature.

I find it ridiculous that someone would think any of that could even possibly be from a tv show. What the fuck, man? That wasn't even a good bluff, and I was trying to show that.

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.
Sparnage said:
ahhhhhh, i see now. call mangy kid sick, twisted, fucked up, beaten or sexually abused as a kid, mentally deranged, angry, retarded etc; he doesnt mind at all, in fact i think he likes being known like that, even if people like him for it or not.
though that was already clear, but elhinnaw stumbled acrosss something interesting;

god help anyone that suggests he isnt original, you like to be known as a unique crazy snow flake dont you mangy, which is quiet clearly why you make these subjects of nothing, you long to be one of a kind in your own fucked way, correct?

i personally wouldnt ask you like some others if you were beaten as a child to go this far, though i would ask if you were neglected as a child, or the attention you recieved wasnt extreme enough, then you found attention was pointed to you when you would speak and write on forums the first uninhibited and stupidest thing that comes to your mind.

*claps*

Brilliant psychoanalysis there, Freud.

So while you 'debate' the more worthwhile topics on this board, stroking your lengthy beards, Mangy's been a sad sad lonely little boy. He's been sooo deprived as a child that he needs you media driven zombies to give him some attention, correct?

Or maybe he couldn't care less what you maggots thought and and.... he's been making fun of you all along!!!1 GASP OMGWTFBBQ :eek:

What say you to this, Freud?

I

Im_The_Man

Xans-Griffith said:
Or maybe he couldn't care less what you maggots thought and and.... he's been making fun of you all along!!!1 GASP OMGWTFBBQ :eek:

What say you to this, Freud?
Thats hit the nail right on the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom