Actual Berserk Manga Sales Here now!!!

UPDATE:

I have found actual sales for Berserk and it looks bad. :( :'(

Just Kidding it sold out it's first printing of 17,500. :) 8)

Darkhorse has made another printing of 10,000 to keep up with demand.

I got this source from http://www.icv2.com/articles/home/4037.html

Guess this solidfies Darkhorse lincensing beyond the first three volumes. :)

Re:BERSERK Manga sales here!!

These are estimates of the sales by Diamond U.S. to comic specialty stores during October 2003 so it doesn't have sells that were sold on the Internet and on some other stores also. So I except the actual sells to be higher than just 4000 I guess we have to wait for DARKHORSE to announce how many they sold. :-\

Media Blasters have said that they would like to put Berserk on a network tv so that they will be able to come up with more money to be able to pay for a second second season of Berserk this was said at Animenext con check animenewsnetwork.com for proof and there was a thread recently from someone about talking about Berserk probably being put on a network he was at AnimeNext con he talked to a guy that work for mediablasters.

Well maybe STARZ's or Showtime is willing to pick up Berserk. START's recently picked up Hellsing while Showtime picked up GTO. Hey anything is possible. :-\

With Berserk selling well. :)

Will Darkhorse speed up releasing the manga faster. I hope so maybe instead of getting a new volume every three months it will be every two months now. Oh well I guess it's just wishful thinking. :(

its good to hear that berserk is selling well, but one must realise as it as untamed as it is it may never be as big as some like trugun. berserk is more for your average desensitized reader.

Top Bottom