Exalted

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Did anyone ever play this awesome game? I think it's the best p+p rpg I've ever played along with being hot sticky sweet, does anyone agree with me?

Azn He-Man666

xechnao said:
Do you know The Riddle of Steel rpg?
This is my best.
Riddle of steel never heard of it, what system does it run on? and to zanza these are pencil and paper rpg's but actually if you speak of the games I like them all except for 10 and 10-2...

AdMiRaL AcKbAr said:
Riddle of steel never heard of it, what system does it run on?

http://www.theriddleofsteel.net/

and for some reviews go of it go to
www.rpg.net
and do some research on the review section

i really dont see the point, i guess they could make a couple of bucks.

they say its responsible for having it pushed back like however many months it has been, though i never believed it would be realised this year, great games never come out when they are suppost to.

have you taken any interest in deus ex 2? i was a big fan of the first one but a majority fans on the ionstorm page are quiet dissapointed with the demo, and say its too much like a console game. too bad.

Azn He-Man666

Sparnage said:
i really dont see the point, i guess they could make a couple of bucks.

they say its responsible for having it pushed back like however many months it has been, though i never believed it would be realised this year, great games never come out when they are suppost to.

have you taken any interest in deus ex 2? i was a big fan of the first one but a majority fans on the ionstorm page are quiet dissapointed with the demo, and say its too much like a console game. too bad.
It's on my christmas list and santa better bring it ;)

Top Bottom