GAYFFIFFITH = GONE CHARLIE!!!

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
SKulllord_Hunter_Bob said:
This would have never happend if Xechanao never started posting, I say we have Flame crimes tribunals for both Skulllord and Xechanao. >:(

I thought Skullord was unleashed a while before Xechnao started posting. Or at least before he got really persistent with his posts. But hey, tribunals could be interesting.

Sparnage said:
nietszche states that "god is dead", im starting to believe him. oh well times change.

There, there Sparnage. We have to come to terms with the universe sometime I guess.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
It's too late.He already claimed you as his queen.The only thing left to do to repel him is to change your avatar to something horrible!! ;)

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
SKuLL LoRD_PHeMTo_ADMIN said:

WAIT A MINUTE!? I AM NOT GRIFFITH!!!GROSS! OLTOBAZ, RENOUNCE YOUR SIN OR I SHALL PUNISH YOU BY FORCENG YOU TO SWITCH BODIES WITH XECHANAO! IF I CAN FIMD IT IN THE ADMIN OPTIONS.

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

Hmmm...you're denying.Yet,you may be right after all it seems you actually smashed Griffith,and the Hulk wouldn't do that to Banner,if only because he would then certainly cease to exist.
You're nothing more than a dark experiment gone mad who slayed his creator.Trying to fulfill Griffith obligations in his stead won't bring him back,I'll tell you that much.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well since the dire sense in this matter... I think I may have the trump card. or not... But..

NO GRIFFITH

NO SCANS

Listen Thou, there is No need for that! The great SkuLL LoRD in His wisdom and compassion hes let me come on back from the public book librbary wear I doth belong even though I’m such a stupid jerk. Everyone praise Him for putting the needs of Skull Lord.net above His own! He truly is the best admin here and I’m glad Hes lord king of the place now anyway yeah.

Hither now I must go speak big words and be wise elsewhere, farewell friends.

-Griffith

P.S. I love you guys. Keep posting every fortnight!

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Whoa, I knew I shouldn't check these boards at like 4 am in the morning....

PS: I wonder who this fucker is that actually called out the name 'Skull Lord' 5000 times. :eek:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
GRIFFITH IS BACK! :eek: :'(

Good job agent Saiya you ALONE [the three of you that kept pming me do not get any credit because you just wouldn't stop pming me] brought down the Skull Lord flame machine. Our [my] goals were met, so I say this is a great victory for out side, but seeing how DemonX, General Sparnage, and Zanza jumped sides during the very intense posting at what ever time it was, they will be executed [or banned] as spies.

edit: Ok Demon X and Zanza are pardoned because D X said it was drugs that made him do it and I pissed Zanza off one time because i called him Dragon Fucker. But General Sparnage is a General and because he took the position i have to have him punished.

puella said:
Ah! Yeah Yeah!
Who did it? Who did it? :D

It was Skulllord's evil wizard Xechnao.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
A new dawn arise on the Skulknight: I seriously don't understand your winnings . Skullord is the new administrator and since He is in charge everything He says is best that way. With time you will get accostumed to it. Now everyone praise the new Administrator
agli_ordini.gif

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

H

Herald of Galactor

A new dawn arise on the Skulknight: I seriously don't understand your winnings . Skullord is the new administrator and since He is in charge everything He says is best that way. With time you will get accostumed to it. Now everyone praise the new Administrator
Yeah, he's right! Now, SkulL LoRD, why don't you give me your address so we can go drinking sometime, buddy?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Are me and SkullLord_Hunter_bob the only ones against the Madness!?!?!?!! (0_o) 2 against the universe.... OHHHHHS NOOOOOOS!!!! With that I leave you all with this.

www.bakla.net
agli_ordini.gif

Since you are a soldier you should know the importance to obey, without discussion to the orders from above. THE MAN IS NOW YOUR PRESIDENT. However your bold effort to defend the old tyrannical regime, that was justly overtrown by our hero protecting the people was duly appreciated so our Lord had given you the duty to hunt down and destroy the last misguided souls that persit in the errors of the old ways, GENERAL. Of course you know the penality for disobedience....
agli_ordini.gif

Top Bottom