GAYFFIFFITH = GONE CHARLIE!!!

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Are me and SkullLord_Hunter_bob the only ones against the Madness!?!?!?!! (0_o) 2 against the universe.... OHHHHHS NOOOOOOS!!!! With that I leave you all with this.

www.bakla.net

Hey, just because I've been taken as a queen doesn't mean I agree with the guy. ;)

R

Radzeke

YES, ITS VERY SWEET LIKE A SITCOM FAMILY. I DO SOMETHING EVIL AND MY SWEET WIFE KIMCHAN TELLS ME HOW BAD I AM AND HOW SHE DOESN’T APPROVE. THEN I SAY HOW NICE HER EYES/HAIR/ASS LOOKS AND SHE BLUSHES AND FORGIVES ME AND THEN WE MAKE SWEET LOVE ON THE KITCHEN TABLE BECAUSE THE LITTLE STRAPPING YOUNG SKULL LADS ARE OFF AT SCHOOL. HOW CAN SHE STAY MAD WHEN I’M HER HUNK OF MAN, AFTERALL? HO! HO! HO! EVERYBODY LOVES SKULL LORD LIKE RAYMOUND. AND NOW THAT I’VE HAD MY WAY WITH YOU ON THE TABLE, WASH AND WAX IT! I AND THE KIDS EAT OFF THAT THING FOR CHRISTSAKE!!!

ANYWAY, IT CERTAINLY APPEARS THAT FAKE GRIFFITH IS BACK, ISN’T THAT A NICE THING YOU ALL BELIEVED. EVEN I’M HAPPY HE’S BACK TOO IN HIS CURRENT AGREEABLE FORM IF IT KEEPS THE SCANS RUNNING ON TIME. MAYBE HIS ACCOUNT WILL SAY SOMETHING TO ALL YOU NICE STUPID PEOPLE AGAIN LATER, BUT HE’S VERY BUSY AS WE ARE FRIENDS NOW AND ITS NOT AT ALL STRANGE THAT I SPEAK FOR HIM IN THIS MANNER.

KEEP ON TRUCKIN. BIG CHANGES THAT ARE NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN FOR YOU TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN THE TRADITION OF WALLABE AND GRIFFABE. YEAH, I’M GOING TO WRITE A BOOK ON BERSERK AND MAKE THE MOVIE, LOOK FOR THAT SOMETIME TOMORROW IF ME AND MY HORNY QUEEN AREN’T ROCKING THE VOTE.

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Guil aka The Great and Powerful Berserker Maddog Slaughter SuperGuts God-Killer BiggestDiQEver said:
BS.
I'm against all admins, especially the skulload.
Er shall ebb.
Guil

Je suis avec toi!!"Allons enfants de la patri-i-eu..."
Boast all you will,Skulllord,but your days are at an
end,for I shall steal your woman,all thanks to the
marvels of ze French accent.Fear me!!For my language
is one of love and glory,and a frog will always kiss more
tenderly than a Lord of skeleton,as I put it!

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Froggies can jump and fuck the mean admin with the strong muscles in their legs without being seen by the vilain. That is teh frog feuk... ::)
Guil
ps : damn, i'm BSing once again :-X

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Guil said:
Froggies can jump and fuck the mean admin with the strong muscles in their legs without being seen by the vilain. That is teh frog feuk... ::)
Guil
ps : damn, i'm BSing once again :-X

Thats ok, I still have no clue what you were trying to say in your post?

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
WTF! Banned people all over the place, Skull Lord being the Dark Evil Genius, Griffith being impersonnated (Skull Lord must have changed the pw of his account to take it in control ::) ), Kimchan married by force, et les français qui se révoltent, well... a classic day in the dark wasteland chaos...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Eitherway, Skulload is my sexual pet. He's just pretending being able to fuck women. We all know he can't because of his impotence. 8)
Guil

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Does that mean your available Kimchan? ;D

I think I'd rather live as a hermit I'm afraid. As any true weirdo, I only need the necessities, computers, books (manga included), and maybe some DVD's. ;D

R

Radzeke

Guil said:
Eitherway, Skulload is my sexual pet. He's just pretending being able to fuck women. We all know he can't because of his impotence. 8)
Guil

GOOD JOKE GUIL-JAY LENO OR WHATEVER YOUR STUPID NAME YOU CALL YOURSELF THIS WEEK! NO REALLY CLEVER! HOW ABOUT THIS ONE? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STUPID FRENCH BOY THAT CROSSED TEH SKULL LORD?

BABABABABABABAAAA….BAANNNED!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!111122@@

MY TRIGGER FINGER WAS A GETTING A LITTLE TWITCHY, THANKS FOR THE RELIEF ANYWAY!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Filthy Wretch said:
WHAT ABOUT ME AND MY PULSATING GLISTENING PHALLUS! BURNING WITH POWER IT WILL TEAR YOUR VAGINA TO SHREEEEEEEDS!
Thats it whos the silly piece of shit posting with my old bbs name?

M

Murder Foul

Hey, Kim, I've got Lady Griffith's number. Can I have your's too? Schnoogans! :-*

Top Bottom