JOIN THE SKuLL LoRD.nEt ARMY

Lee

YOUR INTERNET(S) WHAT NOW??
xechnao said:
Might be, but we have said the correct things.
Your never ending questions about Iraq and shity Berserk theories which btw. let you look like an idiot.
And your posts are a never endig resource of pulsating vomit.

This place is truly the place of the future, assuming the future is a giant polluted sea of white noise where shithead spamming fuckwits drown out all legitimate forms of communication with their unwanted shit that spawns and reproduces at an amazing rate.
GREAT GOD, you have over 400 post in only a few months.

SKuLL LoRD_PHeMTo_ADMIN he;lp.

Lee said:
Your never ending questions about Iraq and shity Berserk theories which btw. let you look like an idiot.
And your posts are a never endig resource of pulsating vomit.

This place is truly the place of the future, assuming the future is a giant polluted sea of white noise where shithead spamming fuckwits drown out all legitimate forms of communication with their unwanted shit that spawns and reproduces at an amazing rate.
GREAT GOD, you have over 400 post in only a few months.

SKuLL LoRD_PHeMTo_ADMIN he;lp.

At least 2 in 7 of your posts are flames.
And anyone has the right to say his beliefs or anything about matters we all are dealing with.
What's your problem with it?

R

Radzeke

I DIDN’T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE, BUT YOU CLOWNS MANAGED TO “RUIN” THE “QUALITY” OF THIS THREAD! DO YOU BELIAVE IN MIRACLES!!!!!!1!?

xechnao said:
And anyone has the right to say his beliefs or anything about matters we all are dealing with.
What's your problem with it?

YUO!!!1 AND THAT WILL BE TWO BANS IN A ROW THIS EVENING!!! I’D LIKE TO MAKE A JOKE OR A RYHME ABOUT YOU BEING NUMBER TWO TO BE BANNED AND GETTING BANNED TOO WITH A TRIG PLAY ON WORDS, BUT I’M LAZY, SO YOUR JUST OUTENZY JACKO!!!

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
agli_ordini.gif
Praise the greatness of our one and only Skull Lord that in His infinite wisdom invented the zombie-ban. Instead of finding the peace of the oblivion of the everlasting ban, the banned ones are forced to post again, again and again to their eternal shame.
agli_ordini.gif

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Seeing what power does to people here I think I'll not sign up to this one...

*shakes head*

And of course I am proving myself wrong by actually posting on this thread but... *smirks*

Perhaps I'm a sucker for punishment

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Fishbomb said:
Seeing what power does to people here I think I'll not sign up to this one...

*shakes head*

And of course I am proving myself wrong by actually posting on this thread but... *smirks*

Perhaps I'm a sucker for punishment

Be careful, I tried that same thing and ended up his queen.

Fishbomb

QuEEn kimchan said:
Be careful, I tried that same thing and ended up his queen.

I'm just curious whether this truly is Griffith that's making an ass of himself or not.

The way things are going later it wouldn't surprise me. Power does strange things to people.

Besides, it's not like these things blow back in anyone's face but his own. Just like pissing in the wind... *smirks*

kimchan

Fishbomb said:
I'm just curious whether this truly is Griffith that's making an ass of himself or not.

The way things are going later it wouldn't surprise me. Power does strange things to people.

Besides, it's not like these things blow back in anyone's face but his own. Just like pissing in the wind... *smirks*

I have my suspicions.

Fishbomb

QuEEn kimchan said:
I have my suspicions.

Yeah well, all the pics he's using is from Griffith's file here in SKnet...

would be easy if somone was able to check his IP, but I guess you need to be a moderator for that...

and 'amusingly' enough there are not many of those left, are there?

Fishbomb said:
Yeah well, all the pics he's using is from Griffith's file here in SKnet...

would be easy if somone was able to check his IP, but I guess you need to be a moderator for that...

and 'amusingly' enough there are not many of those left, are there?

shh shhh, we all have suspicions, but dont say them out loud or you might be number 5 ban.

Fishbomb

General Sparnage said:
shh shhh, we all have suspicions, but dont say them out loud or you might be number 5 ban.

*grins* Well being banned is not the worst thing in the world...

*ponders Kimchan*

Hell, that might be preferable to being inducted in his harem... *makes sure to hide self securely and nail her picture in place*

*grins*

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
SOUNDS LIKE A SEE-OH-EN-SPIRACY IN HERE! ANYWAY, I HAVE MANY FACES AND YES I AM GRIFFAFTH HAHAHAHA! I AM NOW CAPTURED! I WAS POORLY FAKING TEH SMART THE HOLE TIME SO I COULD RISE TO POWER AND THIS IS WHAT I AM REALLY AM LIKE. I’M ALSO ONLY ELEVEN TOO!!! AND A HOT CHICK WITH BIG BOOBS! HAHAHAHAHA!

YET THE IPS ARE DIFFERENT THOUGH!? DUN DUN DUN! WHAT DES IT ALL MEAN?

SKuLL LoRD_GRIFFITH
ghost.gif

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.
I had my suspicions back when Skully did the Griff/Guts final battal scene. The drawing style was strikingly similar with Griffith's oekaki final battal. Though SKuLL LoRD's style was much better developed. Ahah. Erm. And yes! The same account for the pictures. Noticed that too! What's up with that!?

But the strongest piece of evidence yet...

This pic done by Griffith himself, taken from a while back:
skullysex.jpg

Griffith that dirty old man! He had his eyes set on Kimchan all along!

Fishbomb

RiFfRaFf! said:

YET THE IPS ARE DIFFERENT THOUGH!? DUN DUN DUN! WHAT DES IT ALL MEAN?

SKuLL LoRD_GRIFFITH
ghost.gif

*grins* kind of a moot point really, since the ony ones that can see the IP are the admins... *blows a kiss*

But those big red letters got me in an all christmassy mood... *swoons*

R

Radzeke

DAMN WHAT A SAMART BUNCH THAT BELIEVES EVERYTHING THEY SEE AT FACE VALUE!!! ITS NICE YOU GUYS STILL BELIEVE WHATEVER I SAY TOO! GEE AND GRIFFIATH WOULD HAVE GPOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO IF IT WASNT FOR YOU DAMN KIDS! HAHAHAHA!

DOES ANYONE EVEN REALLY REMEMBER ME!? FEMT0!!!

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

kimchan

Yes, yes, I remember Femto. As I recall, he was pretty stupid (or at least annoying). I always just figured somebody had taken over the account or something since he kind of disappeared before that.

Wasn't he the one with that godawful avatar from Volume 13 also?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
QuEEn kimchan said:
Yes, yes, I remember Femto. As I recall, he was pretty stupid (or at least annoying). I always just figured somebody had taken over the account or something since he kind of disappeared before that.

Wasn't he the one with that godawful avatar from Volume 13 also?
to take over the account of another member you need his password and not even the admin know it. Also the server doesn't let you duplicate exactly a nick. So he is not the original because if he was he would use his old account and in fact the new skulllord was forced to modify a little the nick to use it.In other word he had to create a new account with a nick similar to the the one that Femto did use but different enough to fool the server.

Top Bottom