JOIN THE SKuLL LoRD.nEt ARMY

puella

Berserk forever
roberto999 said:
to take over the account of another member you need his password and not even the admin know it. Also the server doesn't let you duplicate exactly a nick. So he is not the original because if he was he would use his old account and in fact the new skulllord was forced to modify a little the nick to use it.In other word he hadto create a new acccount with a nick similar to the the one that Femto did use but different enough to fool the server.

Femto himself deleted the account and later somebody revived the dead account, I guess.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
puella said:
Femto himself deleted the account and later somebody revived the dead account, I guess.

Huh? I don't know what you people are all talking about, but Femt0 never deleted his account, he simply changed his name into this Skull Lord thing. Don't you see? And it seems he hasn't changed much since then....

Oh, and yes, Femt0, I do remember you very well, your social skills still amaze me.

puella

Berserk forever
Mizar said:
Huh? I don't know what you people are all talking about, but Femt0 never deleted his account, he simply changed his name into this Skull Lord thing. Don't you see? And it seems he hasn't changed much since then....

I'd only say it's not like that. ;)
Femto deleted his account and the account was revived a while after.
And you really think Skulllord is the same guy, Femto?
No, never.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
You can change the name that appears on the posts but not the username, so go on the members list and you will see that:
SKuLL LoRD_GRiFfiTH is Radzeke

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Not Femto that is sure, because there is a member with that name and he is not Radzeke. However the new Femto has 0 posts so he is not the Femto that we knew.
So, yes the old Femto could have canceled his old account and registered afterwards under the username Radzeke, but it is not likely. But you can never say...

I was alway for a few day and... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!! :eek:

All moderator lose all their status and Xechnao was Banned? ???

Was it SkullLord doing?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I don't know, I always just thought that the whole skull lord thing was too much for someone like Femto to pull off. Femto was genuinely dumb, while whoever skull lord is just acts dumb (for the most part).

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
QuEEn kimchan said:
I don't know, I always just thought that the whole skull lord thing was too much for someone like Femto to pull off. Femto was genuinely dumb, while whoever skull lord is just acts dumb (for the most part).

*grins* Exactly! It takes smarts to act that dumb!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
WITH THESE TURN OF EVENTS I KNOW DELCARE THIS BBS BOARD.

SCAN BANNED!

>:(
Unless I get $200 donated to my paypal account so I can get more bandwidth. ;D

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
WITH THESE TURN OF EVENTS I KNOW DELCARE THIS BBS BOARD.

SCAN BANNED!

>:(
Unless I get $200 donated to my paypal account so I can get more bandwidth. ;D

HEY! Can you upload them to me at least? If you do I'll be your bestest best friend in the whole wide world oh and I'll kill your enemies.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Xans-Griffith said:
Omg now who's Radzeke!?!??!

Well, it's think it's like this: Radzeke = Femt0 = Skull_Lord.

Radzeke was the name he used when he registered here, but when he first posted here he had already changed his name into the name Femt0, and now it's Skull Lord. This whole conspiracy theory thing is just farfetched bs in my opinion. Just compare Femt0's posts to Skull Lord's, and you'll see what I mean. They are one and the same.

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Mizar said:
Well, it's think it's like this: Radzeke = Femt0 = Skull_Lord.

Radzeke was the name he used when he registered here, but when he first posted here he had already changed his name into the name Femt0, and now it's Skull Lord. This whole conspiracy theory thing is just farfetched bs in my opinion. Just compare Femt0's posts to Skull Lord's, and you'll see what I mean. They are one and the same.

I'm guessing the Freemasons are behind this one. Bone and nads vs. compass and that carpenter boomarang thing...

Veeeerrry fishy.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
typhonblue said:
I'm guessing the Freemasons are behind this one. Bone and nads vs. compass and that carpenter boomarang thing...

Veeeerrry fishy.

Whooah! Havn't seen you in a while, welcome back. Freemasons are old, I think it's the Skull and Bones.

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Whooah! Havn't seen you in a while, welcome back. Freemasons are old, I think it's the Skull and Bones.

Yes, well, I thought I could spare some time from seducing a married man from his loving wife to spread my evil here as well.

R

Radzeke

QuEEn kimchan said:

AGAST!!! I AM FLABBERGASTED!!! HONEY HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH THINGS!!?? I AM DIVORCIMG YOU AJD TAKING FISHBOMB AS MY NEW BRIDE!!! BECAUSE SHE THINKS I AM SMART AND STROKES MY MENTAL PENIS! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MY FLESH ONE YOU DE-MAN-DING WOMAN!!! I'M NOT JUST A PIECE OF BEEF TO BE STORED IN YOUR "MEAT LOCKER!" AND CLEAN THE TABLE FOR CHRISTSAKES!!!

SAIYA! GIVE ME TEH SCANS OR I KILL TEH HOSATAGES!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

dorkwadd

Zim, Nny, and Squee!
Skull Lord needs a new avatar. It could be done exactly the same way his current one is done. it still says femto and nexus.

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
roberto999 said:
to take over the account of another member you need his password and not even the admin know it.

that's right but the admin can put whatever password he want instead of the actual one without knowing the old password... I think that's what skulllord has done with griffith account in order to lure Saya in continuing posting scans...

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.
Mizar said:
This whole conspiracy theory thing is just farfetched bs in my opinion.

Now that you've gone and ruined it you meanie you. =[

And don't call Mr. Femt0 dumb! Unless you considered his biting criticism that one time to be dumb...

Anyway, he lurked after that unsavory episode...
SKuLL LoRD_GRiFfiTH_LoST said:
I knew it, you guys just can't stop talking about me. 8)

...back into the shadows, for now...

-FEMT0
...and he waited for the opportune moment, and then made the transformation. Aided with a promotion. There was none of this account taking over bullcrap or whatever. Or maybe there was, who knows? Ahahah. Erm. Anyway. What followed was a glorious and grand ascension to powa. Aided by his oh so lacking social skills. Ahaha don't hurt me! :-X

And now, tEh SKuLL LoRD rocks the ballz offa dis heezay fo sho.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
SKuLL LoRD_GRiFfiTH_LoST said:
AGAST!!! I AM FLABBERGASTED!!! HONEY HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH THINGS!!?? I AM DIVORCIMG YOU AJD TAKING FISHBOMB AS MY NEW BRIDE!!! BECAUSE SHE THINKS I AM SMART AND STROKES MY MENTAL PENIS! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MY FLESH ONE YOU DE-MAN-DING WOMAN!!! I'M NOT JUST A PIECE OF BEEF TO BE STORED IN YOUR "MEAT LOCKER!" AND CLEAN THE TABLE FOR CHRISTSAKES!!!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@

Ouch!

Now it is finally revelaed... the one with the biggest Nutz doesn't have enough of them to keep a harem...

*smirks*

Hell help me, I'm actually starting to enjoy all this bullshit

R

Radzeke

THEY ALL WARM UP TO ME!!! I MAKE THE WORLD A LITTLE MORE FUN!!! HAHAHAHA!!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Top Bottom