Berserk Tattoo

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Re:Tattoo of the Brand

If I were to get a berserk tatoo then I wouldn't know what to get from it. I'd prolly rater a tatoo of Macross over one of Berserk because Macross has been with me since I was a lad. A tatoo of the brand would be good If I were a bit more Jacked out, and if it were originally my own idea.
Possible tatoo ideas for me:
Macross logo on my Back
Japanese Kanji for "Shin" or "Konran Oarashi" on my upper right back

anything else I wouldn't be able to guess now.

meandean

there defenses are broken let the slaughter begin!

Picture 098.jpg
Since we are talking about tattoos. I am planing all berserk for my arm. ;)

meandean

there defenses are broken let the slaughter begin!

my back was a couple of grand the berserk tattoo was 300.

Re: Tattoo of the Brand

Hey everyone, I'm a longtime lurker, first time poster. I never really had much to say until now. I got a tattoo of the brand a few months ago...and here it is.

3dea49ce.jpg

Not many people that I know would understand putting something ugly like this on my skin permanently. However, to me, it symbolizes a lot of what went on in my life, and what will in the future. It's got a lot deeper meaning than "Just some anime/manga tattoo cos you love the series." I know none of you asked for the story behind it, but I did it anyway :)

And I don't regret getting it.

It hurt ferociously getting it. Apparently the side of the neck means you're a glutton for punishment. But hey, I wouldn't have it any other way. Had to be where it's supposed to be.

thats pretty damn cool,

come in handy for halloween too  ;D,

for the last 8 years i have ran the chainsaw,

i think im going for a different route this year  :)

i might get a tattoo one day,

wee shall see 8)

- c

Sorry if this is a little off topic but; my neighbor who is in his 30's and has no idea what Berserk of manga or anime is, but for as long as i have known him he has had a natural white stylish streak in his hair exactly like Gutts, (infact they look simular with his facial structure and all). It's awsome and i wish i had a picture to show.

As for a tattoo, i wish to get one, nothing to big maybe just a brand because i don't want to cover up my body

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

DarkDragoon said:
Since when does Guts have a white streak in his hair? I always thought that was just light reflection.

Since his fight with Grunbeld. The Berserk's armor left him with a white streak of hair along with a ragged body.

why get a Tattoo of the Brand? you can just as easly get a red/black marker, and put it on you neck or where ever your gunna put it (i dont want to know)

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai

Aazealh said:
Since his fight with Grunbeld. The Berserk's armor left him with a white streak of hair along with a ragged body.

Thanks.. didnt know that.

kid_berserk said:
why get a Tattoo of the Brand? you can just as easly get a red/black marker, and put it on you neck or where ever your gunna put it (i dont want to know)

If your philosophy was actually the way people thought, then there would be no tattoos in the world at all.. just people with marker drawn all over them.

I was thinking of getting a tatoo, but then I remembered that my checks bounce more than a rubber ball. Maybe some other day...  :-\

kid_berserk said:
why get a Tattoo of the Brand? you can just as easly get a red/black marker, and put it on you neck or where ever your gunna put it?
That way it doesn't smear, therefore preventing humiliation.

Theres this one picture of puck where hes ridding on the back of a beatle and he has a little hat on and he has a piece of watermelon on a string. I want to get a tattoo of that on my back but first i have to get the cash, then i have to find someone to color the picture, and finaly Im scared to get it especially on my lower back because my friend told me the one he got there was the worst pain of his life. ah well, we'll see.

Shouki Slann said:
Theres  this one picture of puck where hes ridding on the back of a beatle and he has a little hat on and he has a piece of watermelon on a string. I want to get a tattoo of that on my back but first i have to get the cash, then i have to find someone to color the picture, and finaly Im scared to get it especially on my lower back because my friend told me the one he got there was the worst pain of his life. ah well, we'll see.

Pain makes you stronger

Tattoo of the Brand

I've always been interested in possibly getting a tattoo, but first off I don't have money for one ,and second if i did get one, it would be permanent, unless i can afford laser surgery. Here is some simple photoshop fun of the tatoo of the brand:

neck.jpg

I dont know if its true or not but my sister told me now they make tattoo ink that will start to fade after like 3 years or so you could get one thats like semi permanent, like hair dye.

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai

Interesting.. I've never heard of that. It'd probably be a good idea if you're getting the brand.. just incase you start getting randomly attacked by demons and such.

Top Bottom