Pffff

For god sake this is getting ridiculous... event if someone post something right, it gets deleted... if you want to get the job done, just shut down the f*ing web site.. it would be better for everybody.. less frustration...
Since this topic will get deleted it doesn't matter what I say..
What do you want to prove Skull-whatever-you-want. F*ck i don't even care to be banned for this shitty post.. someone should do something, soon.

R

Radzeke

DarkShurikn said:
F*ck i don't even care to be banned for this shitty post..

THEN YOU'RE ARE VERY IRONICALLY WELCOME AROUND HERE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ANOTHER LOOSER BITES TEH DUST!

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
General Sparnage said:
wasnt there another person?
nope, Its just that all my time has been being consumed by FFXI. Wait... allready going into withdrawl... must return to game..................................

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Guil got kicked too... What I really wait for is Skull lord to ban someone really big like Saya or The Hague... But these people are way to smart to make a false step...

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Aquedesin said:
Guil got kicked too... What I really wait for is Skull lord to ban someone really big like Saya or The Hague... But these people are way to smart to make a false step...

What makes you think he is going to ban Saya or Olivier?

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
What makes you think he is going to ban Saya or Olivier?

Because they have power, the power of knowledge... And people with powers threaten the skull lord... And secundly because well, as your post prove it, they are the most unexpected person to ban... And that's what's fun...

puella

Berserk forever
Don't you remember what walter said in the "JOIN THE SKuLL LoRD.nEt ARMY army" thread?

Walter said:
I'm in. Hell, I still have the McCoy banner in my sig.

He willingly took SK over to Skullord. ;)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Puella, please do not think I was trying to make fun of you when I was talking about how you might not understand what I meant by Head Honcho. That was my LAST intent was to make fun of your english or you! You know I have nothing but the utmost respect for you as a moderator and a longstanding member of this board!!

LPL

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Lady Paradise_Lost said:
Puella, please do not think I was trying to make fun of you when I was talking about how you might not understand what I meant by Head Honcho. That was my LAST intent was to make fun of your english or you! You know I have nothing but the utmost respect for you as a moderator and a longstanding member of this board!!

LPL

I don't see how that's related to the fact Walter just willingly let SK.net in the hands of SKuLL LoRD... ???

Besides, Puella's english understanding being better than most people's here would rather make any comment on it look stupid as you know.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I just didn't want her to think I was being sarcastic because I think she's a very valuable member of this board.

LG
LPL
LH

Fuck it how many monikers now??

puella

Berserk forever
Lady Paradise_Lost said:
I just didn't want her to think I was being sarcastic because I think she's a very valuable member of this board.

I didn't think so. I knew you didn't make a fun of me.
So don't mind that any more. :)

Top Bottom