Puck

ok, this has been on my mind for a while.

i have heard at times said that puck and his elf kind have no gender, this has been stated once or twice that i know of (including the character list on this site) and though a tad female like he still has the personality of a guys, a male body structure, always refered to as a "he" and the new elf with silke is clearly a female, refered to as a "she" which contradicts that concept.

puck has taken an interest in her as it is, so does anyone know what the truth is?

puella

Berserk forever
General Sparnage said:
Well it helps put new ideas into my conscious but alot of it is speculation.

Yeah, because there's no obvious or official infos about elves so far. All I know is just that Miura once vaguley said "Elves have no gender" but it was said long time ago so it is not also so obvious thing. I mean Miura might change his mind in time.

I expect to know many things about them when Guts band reach Elfhelm.
As for their look, Evarella is defintiely a young girl, Puck a naughty boy, well I just think it's not that bad we take them the way we take young kids.
What to say...look at young children, genders are not that important for them. Young boy and girl can take a bath together and they don't think of sex even when they sleep together alone. ;D

puella

Berserk forever
puella said:
As for their look, Evarella is defintiely a young girl, Puck a naughty boy, well I just think it's not that bad we take them the way we take young kids.
What to say...look at young children, genders are not that important for them. Young boy and girl can take a bath together and they don't think of sex even when they sleep together alone. ;D

Huh?

Guess who made it? ;D

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
puella said:

Huh?

Guess who made it? ;D

That looks awfully familiar. Have you posted this before, Puella?

Either way, it's better than that Kermit the Frog/Casca picture someone had that time.

I think that comtenplado Miura-sama in the beginning tapeworm I do not generate of Pack, simply was something asi like a fairy and perhaps for, carecia of importance if they were asexuales beings, if all in the beginning remember or volume 14 and 15 of the sleeve when Pack arrives at the mistico valley has one reminicenscia of the past when seeing to fly to a multitude of fairies to fly direct towards, were naked and habia a difference marked of I do not generate simply were fairies, and if we are but observant they remembered to the Pack within an alcohol bottle in the laboratory of Vargass in volume 1, identico to Pack, but or it was Pack, single its lost binocular, that finally Pack encontro, Pack poor man now does not have family. evarella is different, I suppose that by several advisable reasons, diversity, he is of legal age, its contact with flora and the magic and to be able to give him to a figure sd but so that Pack sama is amused but better preguntemo if the fairies have children no?

N

Nasferatu Zodd

While we are on the subject of Puck here is an Avatar of the little dickens. Maybe Puella will want it or something ;D!
puck.gif

Top Bottom