Berserk pics

anyone know any sites that have a good range of bererk pictures?

im looking for some high res pics for my desktop of some of the new parts in the story, guts in his berserker armor in particuar and colored if possible.

P

PsychoJavexx

I don't know of any sites, but if you find one of the berserker armor, then let me know. I've got a collage of Griffith, and a bunch of other background pics though.

Woraug

A credit to dementia
I have not the slightest clue where you can get pics like that, but if you can settle for the anime series, theres always ArcticNightfall

nostyleart

Quixotic
type what you want in an altavista image search engine.
thats what i do.

my site has some berserk pics and scans on it. just click
http://nostyleanime.com/pics.html

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
This is stupid LOL but I don't have the actual urls.

These two sites have good pics:

Do a search for the urls of

Black Sun Over Midland

and

Shrine of Bishonen

BSOM was/is an old site that has TONS of high quality good pics from the anime.

Check it out.

Sorry for not having the direct urls.

LPL

Locus

personal text....
LPL; BSOM is gone, and has been for a while.

It'll prolly be hard to find colored pics of the Berserker's Armor (besides the pic in Vol. 26). Wait and see if the new Cards will have any and will be scanned, they may have it colored and other parts of the later story etc..

- Locus

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Locus said:
Wait and see if the new Cards will have any and will be scanned, they may have it colored and other parts of the later story etc..

There's no card featuring a picture of the Berserk's Armor, sorry.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Locus said:
LPL; BSOM is gone, and has been for a while.

It'll prolly be hard to find colored pics of the Berserker's Armor (besides the pic in Vol. 26). Wait and see if the new Cards will have any and will be scanned, they may have it colored and other parts of the later story etc..

- Locus

Well LOL that goes to show you how long it's been since I've been to that site. Too bad, that place had some rocking pictures. Good thing I didn't post the dead link.

I'm sure there are other sites but try bishonen miko's site. ( search for Bishonen Miko...it has a lot of Griffith pics mainly tho)

Black Hoped Wings

I'm a llama!
Does anyone know where to find some pictures of Femto? Black Sun Over Midland has a few, as does Artic Nightfall, but they don't offer him in all of his black beauty. No wings or anything like that. Can anyone help out? Thankyou.

nir085

Horse and Armor
http://www.arcticnightfall.com/download/wallpaper/rall_003.jpg

That is by far the coolest Berserk wallpaper anyone will ever find on the net.

God, and to think that the only Berserk poster up there is that one Gutts poster....it's a crying shame.

Thanks nir085, never thought i would have found a decent wallpaper. I have been using a scan from the manga where Guts just comes out of the water with a real violent look on his face just before he tries to cut Roshinu.

Top Bottom