Episode 233

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Sorry for getting some of your hopes up but I do not have a preview for you, but I do have this to share.

As of today(for me in Japan that is), I am moving, and I am having my internet transfered which unfortunetly will not be active again untill around the 5th, 6th, or even later. With that, even if I get the next YA coming out shortly, I will not be able to post it, so just be aware of that and that I will try to have it up when I can.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I'm sure we can hold out until you get back, mate. Have a great new year and I'll try talking to you whenever I can get the time!

Have a good one ^__^

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Sorry for getting some of your hopes up but I do not have a preview for you, but I do have this to share.

As of today(for me in Japan that is), I am moving, and I am having my internet transfered which unfortunetly will not be active again untill around the 5th, 6th, or even later. With that, even if I get the next YA coming out shortly, I will not be able to post it, so just be aware of that and that I will try to have it up when I can.

Hey man, we're just all really grateful for your scans, Saiyajin, so I'm sure everyone can wait patiently into the New Year for you. :)

LG

pupuce

un p'tit belge parmi vous
the site of the young animal have a preview of the chapter 233 since this 1 day of the year 2004
This year vegin very well I think...don't you? :-X

puella

Berserk forever
Since 232 thread has been locked...

04v02.jpg

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
they dont appear to be running FROM something, rather running TO, any guesses on what that is? I'm venturing Charlotte.

puella

Berserk forever
Hahaha! Nice one!
Two Tapasa are paparazzi? ;D

** When I first saw this preview picture, I was reminded of the opening scene in the movie "Trainspotting" 8)

They're supposed to be stealing tvs ;) (had to use some lame filters to make the tvs look inked, guess they don't look like tvs anymore :p)

pupuce

un p'tit belge parmi vous
I don(t think so.
They seems to be runnig to escape ot to go somewhere but not to go after one men.
The are powerful but not enough to beat rakash

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
rakshaschase.jpg

Saiki said:
Rakshas - If you want to talk big, do after you stop me

Silat - After him!!

04v02.jpg

:)​

-Griffith

Wow, Aazealh, great minds think alike, and you beat me by 49 seconds. I think it's funny two people took the time to separately post that exact selection from 232. Ha.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith said:
Wow, Aazealh, great minds think alike, and you beat me by 49 seconds. I think it's funny two people took the time to separately post that exact selection from 232. Ha.

It's just like you say, great minds think alike. ;D

P

PsychoJavexx

I think Silatt should jump around and do badass ninja moves instead of running. He should be like these guys:

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

eruptor

I'm a llama!
yea those ninja things was pretty funny...a few years ago

anyways back to the topic...
Seems that the 3 are trying to run to something important. Maybe the direction they are heading is to the King?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom