Episode 233

Status
Not open for further replies.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I don't know why but I was under the distinct impression, before seeing the preview, that issue 233 would have Shilat and the Tarpasas running....maybe my extrasensorial powers are awakening or maybe the Matrix is restructuring the environment again :p :p :p :p :p :p

P

PsychoJavexx

eruptor said:
yea those ninja things was pretty funny...a few years ago

anyways back to the topic...
Seems that the 3 are trying to run to something important. Maybe the direction they are heading is to the King?

Dude, they are still the shit!

eruptor said:
Seems that the 3 are trying to run to something important. Maybe the direction they are heading is to the King?
people should really start reading the previous episodes before making any sort of speculation. :p

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Graywords said:
Quote from roberto999 on December 11, 2003, 03:08:17 PMLooks like the guys are taking a break, this time around... YA #2 came out two days ago and not even a blurb on the site about it. That, combined with poor Saiya's lack of YA access means we might not hear about this chapter for a while yet... doh ^^;

No scans, no summaries. What a blast from the past! :D All that's left is hardcore, triple-X, guy-on-girl-on-elf speculation.

I thought Miura was taking a break until the January 9th YA?
Maybe I'm mistaken. My copies show up a week late so I might be confused about which one will be Berserk-less (and subsequently tossed in the garbage.)

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Ah hah, you is right! no wonder. For some reason I had it in my mind that YA#2 was coming out on the 2nd instead of the 9th... oops.

BALETED

R

Radzeke

JESUS! YOU PEOPLE ARE KILLING ME!! THEY ARE CHASING AFTER RAKSHAS!!!! END OF STORY! AND THEY KNOW LOCUS OR AT LEAST THE BAND OF THE HAWKS ARE IN THE CITY BECAUSE THEY WERE ALMOST RUN OVER BY THEM!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!? WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND… ANYTHING!!??? NEW SKULL LORD RULE! IF YOU ARE A MORON, DON’T POST IN CURRENT CHAPTERS THREADS!! WE'RE ALL FULL UP HERE!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

petezilla

hahaha
It's explanation.

Anyone who read the last chapter figured out that they were chasing after Rakshas and that they already knew Locus was in the city it's surprising how many so called Berserk fans don't read their chapters with much attention.

petezilla said:
Anyone who read the last chapter figured out that they were chasing after Rakshas and that they already knew Locus was in the city it's surprising how many so called Berserk fans don't read their chapters with much attention.

I believe you were one of them that didn't.
petezilla said:
Nah I don't think they know Locus is even in the city let alone he's so close to their lord.

petezilla

hahaha
I couldn't believe people were confused about the running trio and I think they did it on purpose so I tried to add a bit more to the confusion but lets change to a better subject now.

O

Ozmo

I wouldn't say they know Locus is in the city. They just know a bunch of heavy cavalry with big-ass armor is in the city and almost ran over them.

Of course they probably know/think they're heading straight for Ganiska anyway and the point remains unchanged but still... :p

R

Radzeke

Ozmo said:
I wouldn't say they know Locus is in the city. They just know a bunch of heavy cavalry with big-ass armor is in the city and almost ran over them.

Of course they probably know/think they're heading straight for Ganiska anyway and the point remains unchanged but still... :p

YOU COULD HAVE POSTED NOTHING AND MADE THE SAME POINT!

DOUCHE.

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Rakshas leads Silat and the Tapasa ('cause they were running after him) to a dome-shaped building where they see how the Daka are born. It's, well... Urgh. Now, we know why Ganishka kidnapped women. Rakshas explains the whole process and tells them that Ganishka truly is a "devil". Silat and the others are shocked by what they see. Rakshas disappears.
Meanwhile, the Daka are slaughtered by Locus (whose Apostle form looks like a metallic centaurus). The other Hawk Soldiers take their Apostle forms as well.
Ganishka doesn't seem worried.

R

Radzeke

THEY WERE CHASING RAKSHAS!!!?? THE HELL YOU SAY!? I THINK YOU MUST BE WRONG, HAGUE! I’LL ASK LADY GRIFF TO HAVE HER COVERT AGENT IN FRIEND FIND OUT WHAT’S REALLY GOING ON IN VATICAN CITY! ANYWAYS, SOUNDS LIKE MORE DISGUSTING FUN WITH WOMEN AND MONSTERS FROM MIURA! I LIKE THAT IT’S SO FREAKY THAT EVEN THE TAPASSA ARE SHOCKED! CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT HAIRLESS MUSCLEFREAKS WITH HUGE BOILS ALL OVER THEIR BODIES AND EMPTY SOCKETS FOR EYES SAY “EWWW! GROSS!!!” TO!? HAHAHAHAHA! OH, AND LOCUS SOUNDS LIKE HE 0WNZ!!! I WONDER WHAT THAT GANISHKA FELLOW IS UP TO!?

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Olivier Hague said:
Rakshas leads Silat and the Tapasa ('cause they were running after him) to a dome-shaped building where they see how the Daka are born. It's, well... Urgh. Now, we know why Ganishka kidnapped women. Rakshas explains the whole process and tells them that Ganishka truly is a "devil". Silat and the others are shocked by what they see. Rakshas disappears.
Meanwhile, the Daka are slaughtered by Locus (whose Apostle form looks like a metallic centaurus). The other Hawk Soldiers take their Apostle forms as well.
Ganishka doesn't seem worried.

Been wondering when Miura once more was going to dive into the seedy underbelly of the Berserk world.

I wonder if this finally will make Silat switch sides...

Anyone willing to take a bet whether he'd end up with Griffith or G*ttsu in the end?

petezilla

hahaha
I really hope that Silat and his Tapasa join Gattses small band. Since Rakshas has no time to play with them they'll live long enough to see their leader get killed.
After that the Kushans all start panicing and flee the country or get eaten and Silat and his bald buds just wander the land and run into Gatts. Since they have no more leader they have nomore reason to fight him and they'll end up doing stuff together.
This could be one of the reasons for a possible (longterm?)teamup with the Gattsband.
Or it could all end up being bs we'll see.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
petezilla said:
I really hope that Silat and his Tapasa join Gutses small band. Since Rakshas has no time to play with them they'll live long enough to see their leader get killed.
After that the Kushans all start panicing and flee the country or get eaten and Silat and his bald buds just wander the land and run into Guts. Since they have no more leader they have nomore reason to fight him and they'll end up doing stuff together.
This could be one of the reasons for a possible (longterm?)teamup with the Gutsband.
Or it could all end up being bs we'll see.

Do you really think Ganishka is going to die that easily? Even after taking over a country, overrunning the castle with crocodile and elephant men, then setting himself up as the challenger to god himself? I do believe Miura's got big plans for this guy. I hope so anyway. ;D

I'm looking forward to this chapter. Reminds me of Hannah's Valentine's Day (or is this even more gruesome, Olivier?).

ergh...thanks to the trolls, I was suspicious of what was going on w/ the women ever since Foss said they were being "used for rituals"... :-\

iggy

Oh no! Not hagued again !
petezilla said:
After that the Kushans all start panicing and flee the country or get eaten and Silat and his bald buds just wander the land and run into Guts. Since they have no more leader they have nomore reason to fight him and they'll end up doing stuff together.
This could be one of the reasons for a possible (longterm?)teamup with the Gutsband.
Other possibilities :
Ganishka is killed, but all the Kushans see how he was mean and evil and he ate cute little puppies, so they're not that sad. They are pushed away from Midland, but they are not destroyed completely. There comes Guts, still angry about Griffith. a little talk with Silat, and Guts becomes the new leader of the Kushans or allies with Silat who became the new leader. After all, he's not going to take down an entire army of apostle alone, kick ass armor or not. I mean, not unless Luca decides to join him, of course.

OR, Ganishka kills Locus and Irvine, or at least severely wounds them (after all, nobody said only Guts could kill Apostles). BUT it was only a diversion so that Rakshas can free Charlotte. We know Griffith, we know he can be such an asshole with his men.
Then the part of my hypothesis Olivier doesn't like, but I don't know why : Charlotte would be frightenned of Rakshas, then Griffith would arrive, kill Rakshas, she would say "Griffith! you saved me again! I was so sad I went on the internet and posted 7 messages in a row about how Olivier was mean and such!". And hop, the Rakshas - "I'm going to kill Griffith" problem is solved, and Griffith has a new mission : avendge the name of his beloved wife who has been insulted on the internet by some people saying bad things about her mother. Even though that mother would become Griffith's mother in law!
Philistines!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Olivier Hague said:
Meanwhile, the Daka are slaughtered by Locus (whose Apostle form looks like a metallic centaurus).​
Saw that one coming four volumes ago. Still, very much looking forward to seeing it. Thanks, Hague!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom