Episode 233

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been wondering when Miura once more was going to dive into the seedy underbelly of the Berserk world.

I wonder if this finally will make Silat switch sides...

Anyone willing to take a bet whether he'd end up with Griffith or G*ttsu in the end?

why does silat have to be on a side? hes only really be an on-looker so far. yeah we see him, but he has no influence and plays no major role.

if his role changes from an onlooker at all, hes gonna die, sideless

and can someone please elaborate on what a 'true devil' would be in berserk

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Wasn't it Griffith who said there is no difference ( or what's the difference) between good and evil/god and the devil?

Are there any 'absolutes' that concrete or black and white in Berserk to define 'true devil' or 'true angel?'

Olivier? Any thoughts?

LPL

R

Radzeke

WELL, ALTHOUGH YOU ADRESSED OLIVIER, I HOPE ANYONE IS OPEN TO ANSWER!? CAUSE HERE ARE MY OBSERVATIONS! GRIFFITH IS A GOD TO APOSTLES. GANISHKA IS REVOLTING AGAINST HIM. THEREFORE YOU COULD CALL HIM THE ‘DEVIL’. AND I’M SURE RAKSHAS CALLED GANISHKA THE DEVIL WITH ALL THE HUMOR AND GOOD CHEER WE’VE COME TO EXPECT FROM HIM. I HOPE I'M HELPFUL.

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

SKuLL LoRD_PHeMpT0_BuNDy said:
WELL, ALTHOUGH YOU ADRESSED OLIVIER, I HOPE ANYONE IS OPEN TO ANSWER!? CAUSE HERE ARE MY OBSERVATIONS! GRIFFITH IS A GOD TO APOSTLES. GANISHKA IS REVOLTING AGAINST HIM. THEREFORE YOU COULD CALL HIM THE ‘DEVIL’. AND I’M SURE RAKSHAS CALLED GANISHKA THE DEVIL WITH ALL THE HUMOR AND GOOD CHEER WE’VE COME TO EXPECT FROM HIM. I HOPE I'M HELPFUL.

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif
i agree, the parallelism(if thats even a word) of god, angels and the devil to griffith as god, apostles and ganishka seem very well alike.

Olivier Hague said:
As opposed to "God"/Griffith.

i understand that definition is all we really need to define him as a devil.

i guess i was just looking for something a little more concrete. wondering if they elaborated more on it.

i guess i was simply too excited wondering what a devil would be considering, rather than simply looking at the blatent answer

thnx Olivier

eruptor

I'm a llama!
i bet locus' apostle form is some kind of demon. Though he looks like a Knight in shining armor(wait...thats what he really is!!)he is probably some kind of grotesque monster with a tentacle!!! :x

eruptor said:
i bet locus' apostle form is some kind of demon. Though he looks like a Knight in shining armor(wait...thats what he really is!!)he is probably some kind of grotesque monster with a tentacle!!! :x
... or a metallic centaur... -__-
Is it really that hard to read the topic before replying?

Cryptic

my mom says im cool...
Doesnt the apostles armour usually hint at what form they take when the "apostlize", kind of like Grunbeld(sp?) did. If so im guessing that we are going to see a Locus and his buddies, will probably look very similar to what their wearing. but hey i could be completly wrong.

R

Radzeke

CHRIST YOU PEOPLE ARE MORONS! IT COMES OUT IN THIS FRIDAY’S YA! AND OLIVIER ALREADY GAVE A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN MR. “DUH, EVERYONE JUST SEEMS LIKE THEY’RE SPECULATING.” MORON THAT CAN’T READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING LIKE A JACKASS!!! THINK YOU’LL BE ABLE TO FIND IT NOW OR SHALL I HOLD YOUR HAND AND WALK YOU THERE? I CAN GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS TO YOUR ASS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT ON THE WAY AND THEN READ THE DESCRIPTION TO YOU.

OH, AND YOU’RE WELCOME!!!1

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

SKuLL LoRD_PHeMpT0_BuNDy said:
CHRIST YOU PEOPLE ARE MORONS! IT COMES OUT IN THIS FRIDAY’S YA! AND OLIVIER ALREADY GAVE A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN MR. “DUH, EVERYONE JUST SEEMS LIKE THEY’RE SPECULATING.” MORON THAT CAN’T READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING LIKE A JACKASS!!! THINK YOU’LL BE ABLE TO FIND IT NOW OR SHALL I HOLD YOUR HAND AND WALK YOU THERE? I CAN GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS TO YOUR ASS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT ON THE WAY AND THEN READ THE DESCRIPTION TO YOU.

OH, AND YOU’RE WELCOME!!!1

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Hand and hand in the sunset? ummm.... i guess i should say thanks right about now then.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Cryptic said:
Doesnt the apostles armour usually hint at what form they take when the "apostlize", kind of like Grunbeld(sp?) did. If so im guessing that we are going to see a Locus and his buddies, will probably look very similar to what their wearing. but hey i could be completly wrong.

I think that their apostle form versus what kind of armor they wear in determining what they'll look like just depends individually. We've seen a few examples where the armor resembled the apostle. Grunbeld is one ( depending on how you look at it), as was stated below, so was the Snake Count. Zodd and Wyald didn't.

P

PsychoJavexx

Yeah, but Zodd and Wyld are both big naked apostles, that just wear enough to cover themselves when in their human form.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
The nifty translation

The story:

<> STORY<> SHIRATTO and TAPASA and others who follow the RAKUSHASU back RAKUSHASU progresses into the castle town so that SHIRATTO and others may be led completely. When it arrived at a place like a huge shrine soon, a spectacle like hell had spread there. It was the ceremony of the outer measurements in which &#39764;&#29289; was made to produce from the taken belly of the woman from Midland. &#24853;&#28982;, SHIRATTO and others who stares at the spectacle RAKUSHASU heralded to them. "Your owner. That is &#39764;&#29579; truly. It is not a man." On the other hand, fighting with the army of ROKUSU and a demon soldier had started. The eye of ROKUSU shone against the demon soldier who pounce all at once. SUPIA which makes the demon soldier of dozens of animals one piece at food on a skewer. ROKUSU expressed the apostle form. The evil spirit knight whom the lower half of the body united with the horse like KENTAUROSU. The body surface took in armor and metaled gloss has shone uncannily. Furthermore, the full-scale battle with &#24656;&#24093; which calls &#39764;&#29539; of an elephant form, and the ROKUSU &#29575;&#12356;&#12427;&#25126;&#39764;&#27085; cavalry division who turned into the apostle army corps started!! >> It continues.

Below there is the comment of the japanese guy:

&#9632; It is the spectacle which should be said to the ceremony positive which induces an evil spirit also as a &#39764;&#29539; production studio. Signs that &#39764;&#29539; is produced by the assembly line though very ghastly are shown with [ of RAKUSHASU ] description, and it is Mr. better seed Miura -- This organic horrifying production equipment makes the comics of a now deer (original) or Mr. Daijiro Moroboshi remember. A process is as follows. 1. An apostle's inside of the body connects 2. what ten people (?&#21305;?) thing apostle connected with &#24189;&#30028;, makes him the shape of a big jar, and fills &#32650;&#27700; inside. 3. it is &#23381;&#12435; beforehand -- an evil spirit clings to the child of 4. interior of the womb which fails to attach a woman to inside, and it becomes &#39764;&#29539;, and a mother's belly is broken through and it is borne 5. Capture and raise as a demon soldier. The dead mother's body -- No, let's already stop. In a too much cruel spectacle, SHIRATTO also loses language, and is keeping standing at it. Although it is very dreary and is the spectacle which becomes bad [ feeling ], there is also a portion which the question caught in the heart solved. it -- "-- it is &#23381;&#12435; beforehand -- it is the point of having chosen female" it is also &#23381;&#12435; about a dangerous child until now -- there was some female depiction It KYASUKA and borrows, the Enoch village acts as a woman, and it is a loan. Also in KYASUKA, it is completely the same in structure at the reason were violated by FEMUTO where the child of guts is being conceived, and the child has been taken and attached by the evil spirit into the belly similarly [ this time ]. The fertilization between the living thing of &#24189;&#30028; and human being will be impossible too. many [ a fear of the belly exploding, after the other women return to a village although those who had become pregnant also in the women who reviewed in the trawl have had the belly broken through by the misfortune to &#20180; of a trawl, if it carries out ] -- it says and they are things -- since it was still worrisome, he felt easy just for a moment Even so, the woman who has produced &#20180; of a trawl in the face of FARUNEZE in the nest of a trawl. Although it thought that that was Hannah who reviewed at the beginning of 24 volumes "the Enoch village", could hint a possibility of saying that she had conceived a husband's child a setup of "about [ having got married four days ago ]" about her not only merely raises the tragedy nature of a tale, but? And are also the tragedies of it of guts and KYASUKA mystery &#12360;&#12390;&#12356;&#12427;? It grows the Miura point and is &#12400;. -- Past [ superior one ]. and unjust -- past . &#9632; it carries out what -- ? SHIRATTO although it seems that the behavior of &#24656;&#24093; is known by RAKUSHASU, it knows that it is outside a man, and the surprise is now larger -- future -- how -- it will move -- it will be carrying out this role of ? RAKUSHASU in this way, and putting a crack into the inside of KUSHAN, or supposing it is ?, the SHIRATTO ? GURI army of true character is also together in whether it is taken in by the army of Griffith Aren't there anythings [ any ] in guts, unification, etc.? If it can do, I will want you to come, since it is the degree rise of favorable impression of &#33509; individually recently. -- It is impossible kana. -- &#9632; well [ ROKUSU transformation ] -- well, it is [ -- ] -- in -- etc. -- it is a style very new as a kana ? apostle For a man and a lower half of the body, the upper half of the body is [ a frame ] the figure like SF-robot, even if it consisted of the glosses and curves like metal and takes, though it is the KENTAUROSU form of a horse. or [ that it is likely to be called MIGI &#12387;?&#65435;&#12356;, or HYUN and an arm are likely to be extended, and an enemy is likely to be made into two equal parts ] -- the point that a piece does not have &#29539;&#12387;&#12413;&#12373; looked at by the usual apostle, either -- or ROKUSU-like can be said But the place which is not living thing &#12413;&#12367; too much is [ &#35328;&#12387;&#12385;&#12419;&#12358; and ] BATSU privately clearly. I regard somehow that there is no nose in it as MANUKE &#12387;&#12413;&#12356;. -- Is it KYARA &#12387;&#12390;&#12356;&#12427; which became a model in animation or the game? Since it is very unacquainted in the direction there, although it is not known in the least -- And Mr. &#24656;&#24093; who has played why or a role of description. "Change which takes in armor and a horse. it was called the evil spirit knight -- coming out -- standing -- thank you (description KYARA do many this time? --) for &#12384;&#12394; &#12301; &#12387;&#12390;&#12431;&#12374;&#12431;&#12374; explanation it is not necessary to become &#12354;&#12387; and &#20107;&#24907; whose armor is MANUKE of returning to a rose rose by &#12394;&#12387;&#12385;&#12419;&#12387;&#12390;&#12390;&#35064; even if it is this but and an apostle form solves ROKUSU -- although there seems to be no saying-so sense of incongruity if it was ? ZODDO, since it thought that it was surely awkward with it being ROKUSU and was secretly worried -- 1 -- it is safe But it is Mr. &#24656;&#24093; although it thinks that it is not the case where the description &#12400;&#12387; loan is being carried out. -- It is past [ weakness ] at a &#39740;&#20853;&#12354; ball. 1 of ROKUSU -- poking -- coming out -- aiming -- &#12398; -- it is like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom