Episode 233

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Y'know, dimwits, just cause a chapter comes out doesn't mean you get to see it. Consider yourselves lucky that you even get to see these YA chapters EVER! You all get to know a hell of a lot of stuff 6 months before most Berserk fans.

Now shut up. The chapter will show up if it shows up.

Heres a novel thaught, go back through the thread and find it yourselves. Its only 6 pages or so. Finding it yourself is a lot faster then waiting for someone to answer.

Majin Tenshi said:
Heres a novel thaught, go back through the thread and find it yourselves. Its only 6 pages or so. Finding it yourself is a lot faster then waiting for someone to answer.

umm no one ever mentioned the date of 234 in any of the other posts.

Majin Tenshi said:

I've been keeping up with this thread for a while and I have yet to see the 233 YA scans. Was there a link in this thread that I missed? ???

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I havnt posted them.... matter o' factly, I havent even gotten the YA... better do that before they dont sell the current issue anymore..... But Galaxies is calling my name..... life is full of decisions.....

puella

Berserk forever
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I havnt posted them.... matter o' factly, I havent even gotten the YA... better do that before they dont sell the current issue anymore..... But Galaxies is calling my name..... life is full of decisions.....

Arg!
This YA issue is out of stock here, too.
It was on yesterday but I checked it today! :'(
All of them are sold in only a day! :eek:
Actually as soon as it was stocked! :'(

puella said:
Arg!
This YA issue is out of stock here, too.
It was on yesterday but I checked it today! :'(
All of them are sold in only a day! :eek:
Actually as soon as it was stocked! :'(
wow, there must be alot of people wanting to see Daka exploding from women's wombs.

Majin_Tenshi

Catz said:
I've been keeping up with this thread for a while and I have yet to see the 233 YA scans. Was there a link in this thread that I missed? ???
no, you're just a retard. The information on when this chapter came out is somewhere in the thread.

The suggestion to search for info yourself was mainly directed at pupuce, though, if anyone was completely certain when the next chapter was comeing out, I bet they would have posted it. Oh, maybe a summary page or the official page has a link. Japanese pages tend to use western numbers and date formats (from what I've seen), so if its there, you'll be able to pick it out.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Ahhh don't worry about Majin, that's his way of saying welcome to the board. Anyways, with this being my 499 post, my 500th will be of the scans. I promise. So till then, god bless and thank you for cheap whores who come from Thailand.

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
F***, it's not altogether that complicated to read a little bit before whining, isn't it? It has been a long time since clueless people started asking for scans, but it's still as annoying as ever...

Wow you people are a bunch of stupid fucks arent you? I asked for the next fuckin chapter it had nothing to do with 233 and nothing to do with scans ive been here long enought not to ask that., NO ONE MENTIONED 234 IN ANY OF THE PREVIOUSE POSTS.

Dosent it usually say at the ned of the chapter when the next ones coming out, and for Majin the retard who quoted the wrong person, you told me to look i did, i said ther was nothing, then you try to back out of things saying it was figurative no one knows, you could have said that in the first place.

Majin_Tenshi

pupuce said:
A question; don't you know how the young animal with chapter 233 will coming?, because, it's a long time I 'm waiting ;)
someone WAS asking for when 233 was comeing out. ::)

And when did I quote the wrong person?

Oh, and perhaps, when you say "Next chapter" we all think that you mean the next one you haven't seen yet, which would be 233. If you want to know when 234 is coming out then ASK "When will 234 be out?" otherwise no one will be sure which chapter you're asking about.

Majin Tenshi said:
someone WAS asking for when 233 was comeing out. ::)

And when did I quote the wrong person?

Oh, and perhaps, when you say "Next chapter" we all think that you mean the next one you haven't seen yet, which would be 233. If you want to know when 234 is coming out then ASK "When will 234 be out?" otherwise no one will be sure which chapter you're asking about.

Im Sorry i should have been more clear. As for the quote it seemed as if after the first time i said i looked and couldnt find anything that you replyed by repeating your self. I guess you were talking to the scan kid, which some how aquadesin thinks i was looking for scans, but what ever it was my fault for no being clear. We should get back on topic.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Ahhh don't worry about Majin, that's his way of saying welcome to the board. Anyways, with this being my 499 post, my 500th will be of the scans. I promise. So till then, god bless and thank you for cheap whores who come from Thailand.

Hey Saiya,

If for some reason you can't get that issue of YA anymore, I should be getting mine here in the states in the next few days, so if you need a break, I might be able to scan it. ;D

S

sin__lust

TheSkyTraveller said:
Hey Saiya,

If for some reason you can't get that issue of YA anymore, I should be getting mine here in the states in the next few days, so if you need a break, I might be able to scan it. ;D

i think we should show some respect for all the works Saiya has done for us,so let's just wait for him. :)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
sin__lust said:
i think we should show some respect for all the works Saiya has done for us,so let's just wait for him. :)

Indeed, and to be perfectly honest, I wouldn’t want someone else’s scans if I had a choice; I mean, who else does such good two page spreads? =)

-Griffith

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Zanza said:
Why isn't Saiya an Admin? I think he'd be a good one.

I don't know why, why isn't Olivier an admin? Why do people make random off topic posts in the new chapter threads? Anyway, however inappropriate, you raise a good point. Saiya is pretty damn cool and level-headed, and we need new mods around here after the last regime change axed them all... So, what the hell, he's the new mod of this very Current Chapters section. After all, it is "his house."

Besides, people seem to like him for some reason. ;D

-Griffith

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Griffith said:
Indeed, and to be perfectly honest, I wouldn’t want someone else’s scans if I had a choice; I mean, who else does such good two page spreads? =)

-Griffith

Don't worry, guys, I'm not trying to steal Saiya's thunder! No disrespect meant, although I'm not sure how offering to give someone a break for all the much appreciated hard work they do would be disrespectful in the first place? But I don't mind waiting for his scans. Hell, I'll have my own copy anyway, so it really doesn't matter to me. :)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
TheSkyTraveller said:
Don't worry, guys, I'm not trying to steal Saiya's thunder! No disrespect meant, although I'm not sure how offering to give someone a break for all the much appreciated hard work they do would be disrespectful in the first place? But I don't mind waiting for his scans. Hell, I'll have my own copy anyway, so it really doesn't matter to me. :)
Don't mind them, none has the copyright on the scans. Before Saiya there was Puella and none accused him of "stealing her thunder", how none accused of it the one or two guys that posted them when Puella was still furnishing them .If you are able to give them to us, before Saiya, just do so.

TheSkyTraveller said:

It is good to have scans on this board... no matter who it is

Yet maybe you should ask Saiya first... (i think he will be happy that someone will help him) ;)

O

Ozmo

This break in getting chapters is more of a blessing to us than anything else. Remember when you first got interested in Berserk and had loads and loads of volumes to read every night? Then remember how annoying it was at first when you had to get used to "only" getting Berserk a chapter every other week? Well, now if this delay goes on, we can relive our days of joy and get 2 chapters of Berserk in rapid succession! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom