Damn, I lost Miura's photo where he was sitting next to Inoue. :'(
Can you give me that photo?
And if you have another picture of Miura, please show it to me! :D

puella

Berserk forever
roberto999 said:
Puella,,,Puella...

http://www.berserkchronicles.com/biografia_file/tezuka.jpg

and here you can find some other pics (click on Author- biography)
http://www.berserkchronicles.com/englishome.htm

oh and while you are there dont forget to visit their forum - they have just opened a english section of theirs ( very shameful commercial) :p :p

Ah Thank you Roby.
I slightly remember I saw the pic there but the site didn't work on my computer when I went check it. So I just ask ohter people's help.(as you know I'm lazy and impatient. :p)

And you are so almighty there since you have even your own tranlsator. 8)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Thank you Puella, I didn't know were Savage went. He is not really bad except in the full moon nights. I have taken him when he was a cub , and he has not stopped eating since then ;D ;D ;D

Since where on the subject on Kentaro Miura. Why didn't Kentaro Miura wanted to be shown but only in audio form when he was interview in one of the DVD volumes of Berserk I think it was the 4th or 5th volume. Is it because his shy or maybe he had a bad hair day. ::)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
ZODDGUTS said:
Since where on the subject on Kentaro Miura. Why didn't Kentaro Miura wanted to be shown but only in audio form when he was interview in one of the DVD volumes of Berserk I think it was the 4th or 5th volume. Is it because his shy or maybe he had a bad hair day. ::)
Maybe Puck was tormenting him. ( See Berserk Art Book for what I mean)

AgEnT_SmItH said:
Well he is an APOSTLE!!!

HA HA HA!! ::) I know you guys are joking but still I'm want a staright up answer it's okay to admit if none of you don't know why he didn't want to shown in video form. I just find it intereting as to why he didn't want to be shown what was he hiding? Maybe he is an Apostle. ::)

P

psymont

does anyone have miura's phone number? i want to have a word with him....

email will do i guess....

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
I think Miura might just be camera shy, the photos of him at the Tezuka awards are the only ones I've seen where you can see his face.

Top Bottom