This board is fucked.

R

Radzeke

kimchan said:
Stupid people, stupid discussions that have nothing to do with Berserk. That's what everyone thinks the problem is (hell, it *is* the problem). Most of the people who actually had something to add left a while ago.

There won't be any scans unless someone else takes over, so there's another problem I guess. And of course, what few attempts at speculation we have are either incredibly retarded, repeats of stuff dicussed millions of times, or just turns into an argument that has nothing to do with, well, anything.

I'm assuming you haven't been here long enough to notice or something, it has gotten pretty bad. But, I'm not sure I actually care either way. ::)
*SLAPS KIMCHAN*

YOU ARE HYSTERICAL!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.
She smacked me down so hard I had to go cry for a few days.

BUT NOW I"M BACK TO KICK SOME ASS YEAH.

*ahem*

kimchan said:
Stupid people, stupid discussions that have nothing to do with Berserk. That's what everyone thinks the problem is (hell, it *is* the problem). Most of the people who actually had something to add left a while ago.

There won't be any scans unless someone else takes over, so there's another problem I guess. And of course, what few attempts at speculation we have are either incredibly retarded, repeats of stuff dicussed millions of times, or just turns into an argument that has nothing to do with, well, anything.

I'm assuming you haven't been here long enough to notice or something, it has gotten pretty bad. But, I'm not sure I actually care either way. ::)

You're still complaining about stupid people!? They ruined your precious forum utopia a long time ago. So something as silly as that is not the issue here. People are all worked up and bothered because of something greater in scope. Greater then stupid people!? What's greater than stupid people? I tell you what. All the pent up negativity, ignorance and malcontent that's been festering since forever is finally being squeezed out into the open. The rules are being broken down. The old order has collapsed and new power struggles are being born (which is pissing off the lackeys I might add since their hard earned reputations, their dependance, their whole way of life upon skullknight.net is spiralling down the hole). And note only the lackeys are getting their panties in a bunch and not the original baddies who don't need that kind of pseudo intellectual forum society bullshit to be the badasses they already are. And then there are the oblivious ones who don't realize diddlysquat about anything and keep going as if nothing has happened at all. Things are stirring now that have lain hidden and waiting for who knows how long. Ooh there's some Berserk for ya! The blind sheep are running around confused while the black sheep are getting excited. Ahahaha. Or maybe I'm just glorifying my current annoyance too much. Ahahahah. Anyway, if the board's been fucked then it's been fucked in a good way.

And Saiya will have his internet up sooner or later so that's not a problem, Miss Rollingmyeyesbecauseimbettarthenyou.

P

psymont

sorry for letting it get this way .... i know i havent been posting as much as i used to (hence the downward spiral that is the board) .... i will make an effort to post a bit more, thereby improving the overall quality of this board .... i will raise the bar!

R

Radzeke

HAHAHA! MAYBE I SHOULDN’T HAVE BANNED YOU! OH, AND I GUESS I GOT MY SECOND WIND TODAY! *SHRUGS*

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Miyu said:
Or the shit that's been building up on the forum clogs the drain until we have a build-up of stagnant water.
Question is, who is cleaning it out?

M

medievald00d

Nosferatu Zodd said:
Question is, who is cleaning it out?

no one. Skull lord just turned off the faucet, in hopes that the water will find its own way down the drain.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Def you fools! I am up and about, its just that I have had other things pre-occupying me, such as Star wars Galaxies and paying bills :p But rest assured that I will have the scans and all that stuff up sooner or later.

Also, Skull_L0rd is doing a good job on getting rid of idiots... Also, Don't you think that maybe he is just entertaing us in between YA chapters? Anyways, I have to go back to work, be safe and make sure to wash your ass or it will itch.

D

darkshurikn2

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Also, Skull_L0rd is doing a good job on getting rid of idiots...

It's good to know that Griffith is an Idiot... i didn't no much about him...
My other account got banned because i minded about something none of my business and i learned it the hard way :p Now that we know with who we are messing with (i have nothing against him, He did a good job about Xenchao), almost everything calmed down... Great !

well that was interesting..... strangely coincidental how almost exactly a month passed since this all started.

jeez zanza, how could you find out this quickly when you have been banned this long? i swear even as a banned person you come here more then everyone else.

all the same, welcome back.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Zanza said:
I'm not so pissed that I was banned, but that he banned anybody with the balls to stand against his abuse of power.
Well if it didn't matter that much then how come you kept on asking me whats going on and kept telling me that you were going to get a hacker? ::) :eek:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Well, after this little epsode, I’m more than willing to ban any threats to the board’s I.Q. myself. So let’s all try to keep this reunion of exiles and the board amiable. Any banned users come back here foaming at the mouth, looking for some half assed vengeance; my policy is shoot to kill. ;)

-Griffith

Top Bottom