Looking for a Dragon Slayer replica

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Re:Looking for dragon slayer replica(i cant read Japanese)plastic or metal..HLP

Impresive

So this is the 1500 buck Dragon slayer...nice. Well im going to try and find it on ebay now.

Holy shit! :eek:

Damn it's BIG. It's likely to be heavy as fuck. I have the height but not the muscle to be even to lift it or even get to swing it. I mean I'm in good shape,I work out every other day but there's no way I be able to swing that beautiful sword. :'(

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai

ZODDGUTS said:
Holy shit! :eek:

Damn it's BIG. It's likely to be heavy as fuck. I have the height but not the muscle to be even to lift it or even get to swing it. I mean I'm in good shape,I work out every other day but there's no way I be able to swing that beautiful sword. :'(

It only weighs 25 lbs...

DarkDragoon said:
It only weighs 25 lbs...

It is? :) Cool then I shouldn't have any trouble lifting it and threating my friends with it. ;D

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai

Seriously though.. imagine if someone started with you and you whipped that thing off your back. They'd pee their pants like a pregnant woman.

Re: Looking for dragon slayer replica(i cant read Japanese)plastic or metal..HLP ME!

I've been trying to get my hands (ha ha) on one of these for some time now...
Was it an exclusive for wonderfest?
The pictures arent working anymore, for whatever reason.

Jin, You've got one, right?
I hate to bother you, but I'd like to get that contact infromation from you for the seller...

JIN

Yudanero...
Re: Looking for dragon slayer replica(i cant read Japanese)plastic or metal..HLP

Beyond The Grave said:
Jin, You've got one, right?
I hate to bother you, but I'd like to get that contact infromation from you for the seller...

Yep.
No bother.
The folks at Tune Blade no longer exist. Keep your eyes open on Yahoo Japan if you really want one. One pops up evey year or so ( :'( ), but they do appear.

Happy Collecting :)
JIN

N

Ng51386

Triggormortis said:
Why the hell hasn't AOW made a DragonSlayer replica yet? You know that Berserk fans would eat it up- especially me!

AOW doesnt do a lot of things that would make sense :troll:

Do we even know if AoW has the license to make Prop Replicas other than Jewelry?

Also when dealing with making swords and sword replicas there are legal issues. At my old company we had TONS of red tape when it came to selling sword replicas into Japan and honestly I don't even know if it ever happened.

That being said lord knows I want a DS replica. :void:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Return said:
How about posting the replica pics again.

Here is the Tuned Blade replica, all linked pictures are courtesy of JIN. I updated the old links in the thread too.

TunedBlade-Show.jpg

Displayed sword
TV tray
Assembly sheet

Maiku said:
Do we even know if AoW has the license to make Prop Replicas other than Jewelry?

No, but anyway the price should be enough to get people to think twice about it. $1500 without shipping and handling... There's a difference between saying you'd like one and actually getting one. If AoW had the license, they could always proceed like for the Brass Zodd, but even so it would be a bother to them. Who knows though, they might do it someday.

Maiku said:
Also when dealing with making swords and sword replicas there are legal issues.

Well I think that mostly applies to at least semi-functional replicas, meaning that can cut or effectively harm people in some way. This replica by Tuned Blade is really just a display item, no more dangerous than a chair or anything that could be used to bludgeon someone, so I doubt there would be serious problems.

Aazealh said:
Well I think that mostly applies to at least semi-functional replicas, meaning that can cut or effectively harm people in some way. This replica by Tuned Blade is really just a display item, no more dangerous than a chair or anything that could be used to bludgeon someone, so I doubt there would be serious problems.

Well this is what we had trouble selling http://www.factoryx.com/viewproduct.asp?productid=4. No edge on that bad boy whatsoever so who knows. I wasn't involved with the issue since the Japanese distributors were not my clients.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Maiku said:
No edge on that bad boy whatsoever so who knows.

Yeah but made of stainless steel and able to stab, I'm sure that's why they cringed. The DS replica is really more like a piece of furniture. :guts:

Triggormortis

Weakness is a disease; I am the cure.
Aazealh said:
Yeah but made of stainless steel and able to stab, I'm sure that's why they cringed. The DS replica is really more like a piece of furniture. :guts:
Damn, I was hoping for a battle-ready replica. I suppose you could still use it as a bludgeon, counting that it doesn't break.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Triggormortis said:
Damn, I was hoping for a battle-ready replica. I suppose you could still use it as a bludgeon, counting that it doesn't break.

Well that would damage it, no doubt about this.

Triggormortis

Weakness is a disease; I am the cure.
I think I'm going to stick with saving up for a nice katana so I can battle demons and the like. Shame though, I was really looking forward to a battle-ready 20-pound Dragonslayer.

N

Ng51386

Triggormortis said:
I think I'm going to stick with saving up for a nice katana so I can battle demons and the like. Shame though, I was really looking forward to a battle-ready 20-pound Dragonslayer.

I would assume it would be heavier than 20 lbs. Maybe like 50 lbs if not more :troll:

Top Bottom