New Photos of the Guts Doll

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Psymont said:
does he come with 2 heads or are they different dolls?

No. There are two VERSIONS. One is the limited edition and it's got blood on it LOL. The regular edition is without blood. Both are around 120 US dollars.

LPL

Where can i buy the 12" Gutts from?

i cant seem to find it on ebay anywhere... and i dont know any japanese so i cant deal with yahoo japan :(

can some one help out?

SexyCharlotte

Try the shopping service:

His name is Masato. Ask him to find you the Guts doll. It is 120 US dollars and then he charges a commission of 15%, plus there's shipping and handling.

m-world-service@sales.ffn.ne.jp

This won't be available in the states for a long time.

LPL

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
There's already a topic on the Guts Doll and photos here in this section. Please don't post the same subject twice. Thanks.

I mean no disrespect but the topic i posted is differnt from this. A doll is different from a stature. A doll is posable and you can costomize the clothing while a stature you can't. And the link doesn't work so I went ahead and post the art of war guts stature..unless I'm missing something here...Please correct if I'm wrong.

SexyCharlotte

I think I'd rather buy the statue than the doll anyways. I am not impressed with the quality of the doll for 120 US dollars.

conan

Until next time...
12" Guts figure looks AWESOME!

I know someone has already posted pics of it and all, but I am looking for more. Thanks to Lady Charlotte's connection, I am looking forward to ordering the 12" Guts variant with bloody sword and armor and a "mad" face.

I will be posting a review of the figure on the Figures.com website since I report for them.

Look for it in the near future...

Otherwise, just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone on the Skull knight board. I hope to post and surf here more often now that I have an account!

conan

Until next time...
Pictures didn't link right. Any way you can post them here or on a image sharing site (imagestation.com is best!)

I really want to see more pictures of it, even though I am going to buy it regardless...

Jess

SexyCharlotte

conan said:
can you post a link to the pics again?

I can't see anything but Japanese lettering!!

this should take you directly to the Guts doll:

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g14812866

If not try this site where there is a photo of the doll also:

http://yz-box.com/kategory/syousai/gattu12.jpg

SexyCharlotte

Conan...

Did you the shopper service or did you contact my friend, the one who knows the AOW people? Either way, good for you :) I told you she can get anything Berserk. And I do mean anything.

conan

Until next time...
I would buy that right now if I knew how to read (and BID!) on it!!

How much is the variant selling for?

Charlotte,
I contacted the person with all the hook ups and they said it shouldn't be a problem getting me one. Here's hoping they aren't lying!!!

I can't wait to get the bloody version with the variant head and LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT SWORD!! I have my Planet of the Apes "Attar" holding my 8" Dragonslayer sword, but this 12" figure's sword is CRAZY!!!

Can't wait...can't wait...gotta have it...gotta have it....head is going to....*POP*....
too late... :p:eek:

SexyCharlotte

conan said:
I would buy that right now if I knew how to read (and BID!) on it!!

How much is the variant selling for?

Charlotte,
I contacted the person with all the hook ups and they said it shouldn't be a problem getting me one. Here's hoping they aren't lying!!!

I can't wait to get the bloody version with the variant head and LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT SWORD!! I have my Planet of the Apes "Attar" holding my 8" Dragonslayer sword, but this 12" figure's sword is CRAZY!!!

Can't wait...can't wait...gotta have it...gotta have it....head is going to....*POP*....
too late... :p:eek:

If you contact
m-world-service@sales.ffn.ne.jp

You can have him bid on it. His name is Masato. Please tell him ' Lady Griffith ' sent you.

Is that the e mail address you used or is it the other one I posted?

There seems to be a lot of Guts dolls out there. It's cheaper just to have someone buy it for you direct than bid on it.

conan

Until next time...
yup, that is the guy I contacted. He said it shouldn't be a problem to get the figure. I am just hoping he is right.

I hate having to spend 3 months worth of "toy money" on one figure, but it is such a cool figure and I am on a big 12" figure kick lately (just got all 3 of the DaJoint Ltd KUSA action figures.
See here:
http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=fignews2setup&category=actionfigures&topic=180&show_article=3

more later...

Jess

conan

Until next time...
I am now in contact with your source. He seems to be a good guy.

It is costing me an arm and a leg to get this figure, but it is worth it to have one of the limited to 500 Guts "Bloody" variant versions!!

Jess

SexyCharlotte

conan said:
I am now in contact with your source. He seems to be a good guy.

It is costing me an arm and a leg to get this figure, but it is worth it to have one of the limited to 500 Guts "Bloody" variant versions!!

Jess

He's very reliable and sends things perfectly packed and on time. It's a good shopping service that was referred to me by another SK member long ago...whose name I forgot unfortunately.

conan

Until next time...
Price in US Dollars for Guts 12" Figure/ Doll?!?!

I am in the process of ordering the "bloody" variant of the Guts 12" Dragon doll, but I wonder if it will LATER be imported to the US via Art of War's importer, Toycom?!

I also wonder how much it is *supposed* to cost as I am having to pay ALOT more for the "bloody" version than $120.oo US!!

Just wondering...

conan

Until next time...
I sent payment this morning...

THAT 12" Guts Black Swordsman "bloody" variant WILL BE MINE!!!

Can't wait to pose him next to my other 12" figs...
His sword will dwarf them ALL...
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...*POP* (head explodes again!)

conan

Until next time...
Re:12" Guts figure looks AWESOME!

Lady Char,
We have to consolidate these threads...I am having a hard time keeping track of which " 12 Guts figure" thread I posted on last!! HA HA HA ;D :D

Anyhow...I paid Matasu (sp?) this morning. Seems like a good service and I hope it works out that I get the figure.

Now I just hope they DON'T import it so that it was worth all the time and money I invested into it...though value is always in the eye of the beholder...

Top Bottom