Lost Children and Berserk cels

rekyl

I'm a llama!
Hewwo. New to this forum. I have a problem, the thing is, I've always wanted a Lost Children AOW statue but I have no idea where to get one. Do you guys have any ideas of where to try? I've tried ebay several times but it always turns out negative. Oh, by the way, anyone here collect Berserk cels? I actually have one myself.

http://w1.422.telia.com/~u42233049/Berserk_Guts_Cel2.jpg

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
I haven't seen the Lost Children statue at many places on the internet lately. It came out over a year ago, so it may be pretty hard to find now. Wait till LG replies, she'll be able to tell you where to get one! You may find one at Japanese auction sites.

Nice Guts cel! I have 4 Berserk cels. In fact, I think I saw your cel, or at least one from the same sequence on the internet once, and had contemplated buying it! I've been collecting cels for years, and good Berserk cels are kind of a pain in the ass to find.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Where to find and get that statue/cels

Occasionally a few might show on on www.ebay.com

Right now there is one Yahoo Japan. If want to buy it from the Yahoo Japan site you need to use a shopping service. You can e mail this gentleman named Masato here at this address:

m-world-service@sales.ffn.ne.jp

Or, you can private message me directly and I can obtain a statue for you from a friend in Japan. I'm bummed because I just sold two of those statues on ebay. But I can get another if your interested.

In terms of Berserk cels, I actually have three and one I am selling.

See above post.

Berserk cels are not that popular in Japan so they have a really limited amount, ironically. Currently right now there is a beautiful, thoughtful cel of CASKA wearing the simple dress from the dream sequence where she is Griffith's wife.

LPL

Top Bottom