Boscone figure

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
Boscone is a really great character. Cunning in the art of war and really tough. Too bad he was killed if it weren't for Zodd interfering the fight with Guts. I get the sense that he isn't evil. More like a guy just doing his duty but I could be wrong.

Here the latest figures from Art of War.

71.jpg

72.jpg

73.jpg

BTW, here Silat

74.jpg

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
That is not an official AOW statue ( the Boscone one). It's made by someone else or it's a completed model kit. AOW did not release a Boscone statue.

The Silatt one is an AOW statue though, the limited edition one with the mask :)

LPL

puella

Berserk forever
Lady Paradise_Lost said:
That is not an official AOW statue ( the Boscone one). It's made by someone else or it's a completed model kit. AOW did not release a Boscone statue.

???

I also saw that on Art of War....

SexyCharlotte

You saw that there on the AOW toy site? My friend never told me about it. I'll have to ask her. She told me about the other preorder statues that will be released in April/May of next year but that Boscone wasn't on the list.

LPL

puella

Berserk forever
Lady Paradise_Lost said:
You saw that there on the AOW toy site?

I did see it on AOW homepage. Did you ever go there recently?
And did you ever check the URL of those pictures?
They announced in mid-December that they would come out late January.
The first two are limited edition and the last one is normal one.

My friend never told me about it. I'll have to ask her. She told me about the other preorder statues that will be released in April/May of next year but that Boscone wasn't on the list.

LPL

Just because she never told you about that, it doesn't necessarily mean Chimi's info is wrong.

SexyCharlotte

I didn't SAY the information was wrong, I'm just surprised that she didn't tell me about it. I don't use the AOW site because with the translator I use it's just really bad english. I'm just surprised that I never saw that along with all the other statues I got. Damn now I have to spend more money.LOL

LPL

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
U-Ugh! What the hell?! They could have made Boscogne so cool, but he's just...there. He isn't even holding his weapon! Lately the AOW Berserk statues (with the exception of some monsters like the trolls) just look like crappy turn arounds used for CG modeling. Stiff, with their arms dangling down at their sides. What happened AOW?! >:(

SexyCharlotte

You're right. I think the Judeau statue is the worst of all. No personality to it, just boring and static. And the colors are ugly!!

LPL

Top Bottom