What i just spotted on the new armor.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
OK, on one of the pages, Schierke master, i dont know her name, had inscribed a symbol on the new armor before giving it to Gatts, so maybe this thing might help Gatts one day, i cant think of any thearies since im doing some school work, but i know you guys can work something of it.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
... ::) Oh the wonder of newbie threads.

This is the "talismon" she said she'd make for Guts while he went off and fought trolls. If you looked at old threads, you'd note that this helps protect "Guts' sense of self" from The Beast when he puts on the Berserker's Armor.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Olivier Hague said:

Didn't you mispell centaur as centaurus, or both those word be accurate for the mythological half-horse, half man beast of Greek legend? This is a SERIOUS question. Are centaur and centaurus the same?

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Lady Paradise_Lost said:
Didn't you mispell centaur as centaurus, or both those word be accurate for the mythological half-horse, half man beast of Greek legend? This is a SERIOUS question. Are centaur and centaurus the same?

As far as I know, centaurus is Greek for centaur. I think. And minotaurus, for minotaur. etc etc

Top Bottom