Tell me!

puella

Berserk forever
I got this info just now.

We had a pirated edition of berserk titled "Immortal Soldier" here in Korea 6-7 years before licensed berserk came out.
I didn't see the pirated thing but many people read it as far as I know.

Of course people said it was crappy edition with crappy translation and quality but important thing is it was directly from YA episodes.
So they could see the lost episode 83 and other scenes we can't see in licensed volumes.

Today, some Korean guy said he clearly remembered things about Skullknight vs Zodd fight at the eclipse.
According to him, there were many fighting scenes of the two unlike the volume.
In the volume we just see Zodd reconnect his arm. But in the episodes, SK cut off Zodd's arms and legs,which seemed to be far from being equal fight. He said it implied SK actually defeated Zodd.

And people replied to him "ah yeah I remember that. Some of the scenes in the episodes in the pirated edition are very different from the ones in the licensed volumes."

I want to know if it's true.
Unfortunately, we can't get the pirated edition any more to check it. :-\
But I also wonder if it's true, why nobody says about that so far?
I don't understand why old Japanese subscribers to YA have never made a comment about that.

And again, if it's true, why did Miura take off those scenes?
He didn't want us to think SK is stronger than Zodd or....

What do you think?
Tell me! Tell me anything!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Hey there Puella, since your hot I'l look on Emule when I get home to see if I can find something, I will use my 1337 skillz to find something. ;)

puella

Berserk forever
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Hey there Puella, since your hot I'l look on Emule when I get home to see if I can find something, I will use my 1337 skillz to find something. ;)

Doumo Doumo! :D

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I am sorry to report that I could not find anything on the intra-web Puella. But I will ask some people that are japanese around here, maybe they know something, cause everyone know's that the Japanese are sneaky... Sneaky like Pearl Harbor! So, I'll be in touch. ;)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
puella said:
And again, if it's true, why did Miura take off those scenes?
He didn't want us to think SK is stronger than Zodd or....

What do you think?
Tell me! Tell me anything!
or maybe the volume was too long and so he did cut off some pages.

However since it was a pirated version it is more probable that the extra scenes were added by the pirates themselves and they weren't in the original version. In other words those panels weren't by Miura.

puella

Berserk forever
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I am sorry to report that I could not find anything on the intra-web Puella. But I will ask some people that are japanese around here, maybe they know something, cause everyone know's that the Japanese are sneaky... Sneaky like Pearl Harbor! So, I'll be in touch. ;)

You don't have to be sorry, Saiya.
You always don't mind helping people, which impresses me so much always. :)

Top Bottom