Episode 234

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps
Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:)

with those teeth I wouldn't be surprised if Ganishka assumed a form similar to Guts's Beast.

J

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

Smith said:
Anyway... i would speculate Ganiskan as one of those huge rhino with hairs all over... ;D

Haha!! That's good. Seeing as how bearded and hairy Ganishka is...he kind of reminds me of a slightly better looking Governor Gennon.

O

Ozmo

Now that we're on the topic of "X reminds me of Y", Ganishka and the Daka have pretty similar teeth. :eek:

Schwabe

*cough*

..I loved diablo...on the psx I couldnt count how many hours I poured into that game... anyways, Im looking forward to seeing ganiskas form....and even more towards when the story returns to guts.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Smith, did you actually think Zodd was a take off of Diablo by Blizzard? He's a minotaur for Christ's sake! Except for having horns he doesn't even look much like the VERY generic devil of Diablo. I mean, do you know anything beyond Internet pop culture? And how could you follow Berserk this long and not realize just by virtue of how long it takes each episode and volume to be released that it obviously predates Diablo by like a decade?

THINK inside the box.

-Griffith

chugoku sensei

Too good!

Locus isn't in that picture at all from what I can see.

Locus IS in the picture. If you look at Silatt's head, and the area right behind it, you sill see the silouette that looks exactly like his apostle form.

Griffith

No, that’s a different Apostle, and although it might seem like him if you look quickly or need a seeing eye dog, people with correct vision can decifer that it’s actually a totally different Apostle. Like the shape of the head and the body; the sharp edges and spines are all in the wrong places, it only has two horns, and they are different from Locus’ as well. Not to mention that THERE’S A FUCKING MONSTER HEAD ON A HUGE NECK BULGING OUT OF IT’S TORSO!

Thanks for your insight.

-Griffith

The fact that Locus is not in the image should indicate something?

One thing is sure: That in the end of chapter 233 the Daka seemed to pose threat zero and this preview shows that the elephants and the Daka have surpassed the "knights'" resistance zone and are dealing havoc among them.
Maybe Locus is being enganged by the emperor himself?
Is the Emperor going to lose?
Is the Demon Knight squad going to lose?
Will they go to a tie?
Place your bets now!

Judo

Midlands finest

xechnao said:
Is the Emperor going to lose?
Is the Demon Knight squad going to lose?
Will they go to a tie?
Place your bets now!
Guts comes along and butchers them all...

O

Ozmo

Xechnao, I'd hardly agree with your description of the situation. The Daka are not necessarily "zero threat", as they were taken by suprise and by none other than Locus, who is almost certainly the most powerful of the BotH apostoles present. They will certainly fare much better when they're comming from all directions and facing the "lesser" apostoles, not to mention with the support of the elephant-dudes. The demon knights are hardly being overwhelmed in the preview picture either, or at least it's too early to tell just be that single picture. Of course the fact that we only see a few apostoles and they are surrounded *might* mean something, since a large group like them *should* be able to maintain largeish perimeter unless a lot of them were taken out of action.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

I'm so happy Griffith is back. This place missed his impecible bashing of the moronic members.

You guys seem to forget Irvine and his crew. If things do turn pear shaped, I'm sure he'll have no trouble taking out a few elephants :)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Uriel said:
I'm so happy Griffith is back. This place missed his impecible bashing of the moronic members.

You guys seem to forget Irvine and his crew. If things do turn pear shaped, I'm sure he'll have no trouble taking out a few elephants :)

Oh Snap Uriel! Totally forgot about him! His team of 1337 snipers should help out quite a bit of things get out of hand. I will try to have ths scans sooner then usual. I am excited for this whole set of chapters to come!

Uriel said:

True I had forgotten about Irvine too.
Uriel, you can still place your bet.

P.S. : To the defense of Ganishka:
I ain't sure Irvine could do too much around here. Daka are all over apostles bodies and elephant men are well armored. Irvine took down a crocodile man but in the case of elephants he should opt for their weak spots amongst the havoc of melee with the other apostles, they are engaged . Maybe a couple of elephants, or even one more at best is what Irvine could do in this battle. And propably Ganishka could have some other resorse, like crocodile men and other things.
It is even possible that Tarpassa and Irvine share eye contact on the roofs with some embarassment consequences (about each others intentions) which could make Irvine lose some time.

I think it's legit, but as usual, it's still a bit too early to be 100% sure...

Silat watches the battle (Locus kills quite a few Daka), as seen in the Special Preview.
Ganishka challenges the Apostles, and Irvine and his men try to kill him from the roofs. As soon as the arrows hit, Ganishka's body turns into fog. The archers are blown away by Ganishka's transformation. In his Apostle form, Ganishka fries half of the Apostles.
Silat sees this and calls Ganishka a "majin" (hence the title). Ganishka adresses Locus and asks for the survivors to surrender. Locus won't surrender : Zoddo's silhouette appears in the sky.

In the Tower of Rebirth, Anna wonders what's going on and leaves Charlotte. Wind suddenly blows from the window. Griffith is in the room.

Vries

mentat-assasin

Rakushas is probably somewhere in there too. And we still don’t know what is his quest (I don’t think that Gryffith send him just to reveal the truth about Daka in front of Sillat and Tapsas). Maybe he is part of some kind of diversion…

So Ganishka apostle form is.... actually a fog?

Frying half the apostle armies...? :eek: He got to have one hella of power to do that, which in this case i can see he is no where near from being known as an "ordinary" apostle

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?

Olivier Hague said:
Zoddo's silhouette appears in the sky.
Oh hell yes! But is he here to fight or was his silhouette shown just to give foreshadowing that he would be dropping off Griffith?

Griffith

Holy shit that sounds awesome. It's all coming together this Friday it seems. =)

LORD MAGEFIST said:
Oh hell yes! But is he here to fight or was his silhouette shown just to give foreshadowing that he would be dropping off Griffith?

Well, even if he was dropping Griff off, I don't think he's going to take five for a smoke break right now. ;D

And from the way Olivier described it, it sounds like the classic Zoddo appearing over the battle to land and start kicking ass shot, like with Wild.

-Griffith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom