Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:)

xechnao said:
Best chapter of the latest saga.

"Until the next time."

nexttime.jpg

"NO CHEANCE!"

-Griffith

seems the speculation was somewhat correct on guessing that everything was a diversion for griffith to save Charlotte. Seems that this episode has alot to it. With Zodd appearing this means all the apostles sent after flora have possibly returned. So will grunbeld be appearing in this battle or did he get injured enough from his encounter with Gattsu.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

That is great news Olivier! I am excited to see this coming out! Well about some things.. Could it be as simple as to why Rakshas is there is because he wants to protect Griffith? You know with him saying that he is going to be the one to cut off his head and all. Thats just my 2 cents...

Anyways, I am interested in this for a few reasons...

1. With Zodd there, he must have told Griffith what had happened between him and Gut's band at Flora's place.

2. Could Grunbeld be near as well? Could he join the fight as well and make things a little bit more interesting for the Ganishka and his Daka's ?

and lastly...

3. Will we see Griffith use some of his "real" powers while he is here in Ganishka's area. So far we have not seen him really fight... Just ride and cut off people's heads. Not really magical or anything, other then the arrows passing through him... but anyways, you know what I mean.

So what does everyone think of that? :)

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps

I think the fact that Griffith can walk around pulling off "Joan of Ark" stunts is a pretty amazing power in itself.

As for the future... I definitely see Griffith taking on Ganishka himself, if anything to create a "symbolism" of "Midland over Kushan". And what better audience than to have Charlotte the princess to witness his personal triumph?

I'm more interested to see what the heck he's gonna do once he CAPTURES the entirety of Midland. After all, doesn't his dream end at "owning the kingdom" and nothing about how he's going to run it? Perhaps he'll turn the nation into his own little piece of hell on earth... letting Apostle soldiers run wild and rape a few hundred dozen Midland women again. :p

J

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

namayias said:
With Zodd appearing this means all the apostles sent after flora have possibly returned. So will grunbeld be appearing in this battle or did he get injured enough from his encounter with Guts.

You mean those that aren't dead ? Actually I don't think they're legions...

As for Grunbeld, he didn't really get injured from his battle with Guts, without Flora's intervention I'm not so sure they'd have fled that easily.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
2. Could Grunbeld be near as well? Could he join the fight as well and make things a little bit more interesting for the Ganishka and his Daka's ?

Well, it sure would be interesting but considering Zodd is flying and Grunbeld walking, I guess it's unlikely.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
3. Will we see Griffith use some of his "real" powers while he is here in Ganishka's area.

Just blowing the fog away would already be quite something as much of Ganishka's power seems to come from it.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

Olivier Hague said:
....Ganishka's body turns into fog.... Wind suddenly blows from the window. Griffith is in the room.

chap. 230 page 18

Locus - Soon, a strong wind that will blow out the fog within the city will come

Laban - Who are you....

Locus - I must leave now. I am one who follows a mission right now

Locus - Hide and wait. For the storm that the Hawk will bring
It seems that Locus was not speaking to give air to his teeth. No I don't think that Grifith will escape with Charlotte. The final battle is near.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Well, it's not clear whether (or should that be "weather", HAR HAR!) or not Ganishka's Apostle form is fog. That may just describe his transformation, considering a kind of "fog" surrounds transforming Apostles such as Zoddo and most recently Grunbeld.

-Griffith

Griffith said:
Well, it's not clear whether (or should that be "weather", HAR HAR!) or not Ganishka's Apostle form is fog.

Well if Ganishka apostle form is indeed a fog then he will be truly invincible...

So Locus in apostle form can't take out Ganishka, and Irvine was apparently blown away. If Zodd is going to kick Ganishka's ass, it would seem to show that Locus and Irvine aren't near invincible like Zodd (we already know Grunbeld isn't thanks to that crack in his face), and so they might not be so deadly to Guts&Gang (provided they're prepared...and for some reason I can't stop thinking of Serpico vs Irvine). I really wonder what Rakshas is up to, though...

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Olivier Hague said:
Ganishka challenges the Apostles, and Irvine and his men try to kill him from the roofs...

In the Tower of Rebirth, Anna wonders what's going on and leaves Charlotte. Wind suddenly blows from the window. Griffith is in the room.​
Remembered Irvine just in time it seems 8)

I'm extremely happy to hear Griffith is in the next chapter! I mean... extremely! Everything's coming up Milhouse ;D

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

namayias said:
seems the speculation was somewhat correct on guessing that everything was a diversion for griffith to save Charlotte. Seems that this episode has alot to it. With Zodd appearing this means all the apostles sent after flora have possibly returned. So will grunbeld be appearing in this battle or did he get injured enough from his encounter with Guts.

Amazing show as usual. Ganishka turns into 'fog' and then 'fries' half the apostles? Holy shit. If the APOSTLES are stunned by his transformation, he is definitely one badass to be reckoned with. And here I thought he was mainly blustering.

So Griffith may just wrap his white hawk wings around Charlotte soon. I'm glad to see her faithful servant Anna is still around.

puella

Berserk forever

Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
So Griffith may just wrap his white hawk wings around Charlotte soon.

Damn Griffith.
He sent tons of apostles to kill the old and wrinkled woman, Flora but now he himself shows up possibly to save young and fresh woman? ;D

I'm glad to see her faithful servant Anna is still around.

Me too. The poor princess didn't have any luck with her father but she surely has one with her maid. 8)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

puella said:
Damn Griffith.
He sent tons of apostles to kill the old and wrinkled woman, Flora but now he himself shows up possibly to save young and fresh woman?
Yes , right you are he sent more men against Flora than Ganishska and she was also a higher priority since he moved against her first. I wonder why ?

Griffith

roberto999 said:
Yes , right you are he sent more men against Flora than Ganishska and she was also a higher priority since he moved against her first. I wonder why ?

Well, let's not make a mountain out of an anthill here. He sent Zoddo, Grunbeld and a bunch of scrubs. I don't think he was that worried about it; he sent enough force to make sure the job was done, and obviously he was justified when you see the resistance they met.

Here Griffith sent his elite lancer division and all his archers in addition to who knows how many other forces as yet unknown (obviously Zoddo has made it as well despite the Flora mission, Grunbeld may also be back for all we know). And just because Flora was hit first doesn't mean she was a higher priority, it may have just been a matter of convenient timing. We don't even know that Griffith was in a position to take the capital at the time Flora was attacked, how much time has passed since then, or whether or not Grunbeld and Zoddo were supposed to or did reunite with the main army before the current battle. Also, he is personally involved and will likely participate as in the last two Kushan assaults where he personally took out the leaders. If the Flora mission was more important, he would have gone and postponed this one rather than farming it out to his lieutenants. It's hard to think that achieving his dream and conquering the Kingdom isn't his number one priority.

-Griffith

P.S. Despite my points about the timing of this, I'd personally like to think Zoddo made it back at the last second to save the day. ;D

I will hoping that Guts will kill Ganishka himself... as fighting a battle between a human and a uber apostle would be more interesting than watching a GH fighting his underling (it is obvious that Griffith will win, we have not seen any of his real power)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

roberto999 said:

Maybe because Flora had a deeper and much greater knowledge of magic and had known Skully in the past?

Or maybe he just didn't like old wrinkled women ;)

Griffith

Smith said:
I will hoping that Guts will kill Ganishka himself... as fighting a battle between a human and a uber apostle would be more interesting than watching a GH fighting his underling (it is obvious that Griffith will win, we have not seen any of his real power)

Yes, this is all terribly boring. Thank you, Smith. It would be much cooler if Guts fought him. I agree, Guts should fight everybody. It's not good enough he'll probably fight Griffith and his Apostles and all of God Hand. He should fight who they have to fight too because he has big muscles and r0x0rs with the DS Slayer and it would be cool! Wouldn't it be totally radass and badical if Guts fought Skull Knight d00dz?! Fuxkin' HELL YEAH you bet it would BE!!!

KILL ME!!! COME ON! DO IT NOOOOWW!! KILL ME!! I'M HEERRREE!! KIIIIILLLL MEEE!!!

-Griffith

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Griffith said:
Yes, this is all terribly boring. Thank you, Smith. It would be much cooler if Guts fought him. I agree, Guts should fight everybody. It's not good enough he'll probably fight Griffith and his Apostles and all of God Hand. He should fight who they have to fight too because he has big muscles and r0x0rs with the DS Slayer and it would be cool! Wouldn't it be totally radass and badical if Guts fought Skull Knight d00dz?! Fuxkin' HELL YEAH you bet it would BE!!!

KILL ME!!! COME ON! DO IT NOOOOWW!! KILL ME!! I'M HEERRREE!! KIIIIILLLL MEEE!!!

-Griffith

You're not going to snap on us are you Griffith? Or was that it? ^^;

Maybe Guts could fight Skull Knight and Zodd at the same time!

Griffith

kimchan said:
You're not going to snap on us are you Griffith? Or was that it? ^^;

I think that's all for now... it's just... it's hard sometimes, Kimchan, it's really hard. *tear tear*

kimchan said:
Maybe Guts could fight Skull Knight and Zodd at the same time!

Oh, don't think I didn't think of that, I just didn't want to steal Smith's next great idea. ;)

-Griffith

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Griffith said:
I think that's all for now... it's just... it's hard sometimes, Kimchan, it's really hard. *tear tear*Oh, don't think I didn't think of that, I just didn't want to steal Smith's next great idea. ;)

-Griffith

Come now Griffith, just calm down and breath... Its ok big guy, daddies got you... just go to sleep... go to sleep....

But in anycase, I am sure Guts needs his rest, and if two uber apostiles want to duke it out, im sure he wouldnt mind. Lets just wait for the new chapter to be visable and confirmed before any more speculation happens. ;)

Griffith

I love you guys. :-*

Anyway, think Zodd's going to blitz this guy from the sky or what? =)

*sleeps*

-Griffith ::)

i think ganishuka will rough up on the major apostles for a bit. By doing this Miura will show how much of a threat Ganishuka really is. We already see him as being intensely evil and cruel, but we don't know how powerful he really is.

namayias said:
i think ganishuka will rough up on the major apostles for a bit. By doing this Miura will show how much of a threat Ganishuka really is. We already see him as being intensely evil and cruel, but we don't know how powerful he really is.
Yeah, he's probably going to fry half of Locus' troops and blow Irvine away :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom