Episode 234

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:)

Saiya 8)
:-*T H A N K Y O U :-*

Great Chapter...
Saiya were you talking about Charlotte...?

On page 4 there is an image with the grip of Locus that I am not sure what's about there. Is it a presentation of an electric-power or electromagnetic dual lance-balde???

Anyway, till now it seems that the whole movement it was indeed a diversion as speculated before.

Vries

mentat-assasin

Thanks for the scans Saiya.

Great chapter ;D
It seems that Ganishka is something on totally different level then those underlings...

Damnit... Ganishka must be nearly as strong as GH themselves... :eek:

Since he is an apostle... anyone still not convince Zodd is no longer the strongest... ;)

Thanks Saiya 8)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

That was a crackin' chapter! I never expected Ganishka to be that large... Why does the dude hide behind his Dakka if he's a walking one man army?!

Either way, I'm really looking forward to seeing how anybody could possibly defeat him. Maybe Locus, who seemed fairly happy in the last shot, should eat himself a Gomu Gomu Fruit? That should do the trick ;)

Thanks for those scans, Ouji ^^ Can't wait to see more Griffith :D

Uriel said:
That was a crackin' chapter! I never expected Ganishka to be that large... Why does the dude hide behind his Dakka if he's a walking one man army?!

Maybe he's just a lazy bastard ;)

Thanks for the scans Saiya !!!

What's on page 9 in the lower right pic ? I just don't understand what it is, is it an apostle being shocked by Ganishka's lightning ?

I Bet that in chap 235 when Charlotte will take down her embroidery (is it the right word ??), Griffith will be exactly like the embroidery in front of her ::)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Now that is one damned impressive Apostle form (if that's what it is). The ending of the episode was beautiful too; gave me genuine goosebumps.

Judo

Midlands finest

thanks for the incredible scans!!!

O.K., Smith... I think I can no longer use the expression "ordinary Apostle" when I speak of Ganishka... so you were right.
But Locus seems still confident. Or is he just glad that Griffith has arrived? I'm really looking forward to the next chapter...

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Locus: "If it bleeds, we can kill it!"
Underling: "Um sir...? I don't think clouds bleed"
Locus: "Yea, well... shut up!"

Thanks as allways Saiyajin.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

xechnao said:
Saiya 8)
:-*T H A N K Y O U :-*

Great Chapter...
Saiya were you talking about Charlotte...?

On page 4 there is an image with the grip of Locus that I am not sure what's about there. Is it a presentation of an electric-power or electromagnetic dual lance-balde???

Anyway, till now it seems that the whole movement it was indeed a diversion as speculated before.

I was talking about the cover girl of YA, holy jeeez, I want to lick them. 4'11" has a G-Cup and just turned 18!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

You like humongous boobs like that? Ugh, they are way too big for my tastes. I prefer them small (cup A/B) and well-formed.. ;D

Oh, sorry, that was kinda off-topic. Awesome episode, I can't wait to see Griffith again!! ;)

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps

damn, now I expect Ganishka to say, "I AM ZEUS, FEAR ME MERE MORTALS"

I'd like to see what Griffith can do against the towering mist.

J

Bloody Needle

I'm a llama!
My that's a big apostle form. I suspect that Griffith himself won't have much trouble with Ganishka, but I want to see what he can do against the New Hawks first. Having seen so much Guts versus everyone, a rumble between Apostles is a neat idea. I'm especially intrigued by the possibility of Zodd versus Ganishka--the former being the ultimate straight-up warrior, the latter being...dunno precisely what yet.

Also, what with the continuing record of Bad Things happening to women when Apostles are around, I have to wonder what Griffith has planned for Charlotte. Not that it'd be precisely the same as what happened with the Trolls or the Daka, but somehow I doubt that it's just a matter of marrying for position.

Godo

well..... his study of the kama sutra (ref. vol# 6) must be good for something ;D

J

Bloody Needle said:
My that's a big apostle form. I suspect that Griffith himself won't have much trouble with Ganishka, but I want to see what he can do against the New Hawks first. Having seen so much Guts versus everyone, a rumble between Apostles is a neat idea. I'm especially intrigued by the possibility of Zodd versus Ganishka--the former being the ultimate straight-up warrior, the latter being...dunno precisely what yet.
What are you talking about?
Zodd cannot attack Ganishka over there even in his best day.

I dunno, but I' ve thought that maybe Griffith only wants to take Charlotte, marry her become king, reconstruct Midland's Army and win the Kushans as the King of Midland. So maybe Ganishka's days are not yet gone...

Schwabe

*cough*
xechnao said:
What are you talking about?
Zodd cannot attack Ganishka over there even in his best day.

I dunno, but I' ve thought that maybe Griffith only wants to take Charlotte, marry her become king, reconstruct Midland's Army and win the Kushans as the King of Midland. So maybe Ganishka's days are not yet gone...

Youre a fucking moron regardless of it all.

Anyways to the idea of zodd vs ganiska, I would say that Zodd has not declared Ganiska as the USO in the past, and that he is very likely to have come across him several times.

Godo

hmmm that would be interesting, to see Zodd and Ganishka 'reminiscing about old times'. Throw SK in there just for kicks, have a Berserk covalescence conference :D

J

SaiyajinNoOuji

Hmmm, well if he was fighting for the kushans like Korkor said... then perhaps left because he was in search of the Ultimate Strong one... and with this, the Kushan emperor was greatly disturbed about this that he was not considered it... so maybe he has aquired this power to get his greatest fighter back... but then again it is unlikely to do all this just for 1 fighter, even if it is Zodd.... dah well, just my spec.... moving right along...

Good thing Irvine wasnt taken out yet, that was a close one for him! :D Maybe they will do the 'ol trick the genie into a bottle to get rid of Ganishka! ;D ;D

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

Well we all loved locus... (at least some of us), but now its time to bid our farwells to this soon to be owned apostle.

(And for all you people who have seen the hulk)

Ganishka strangly resembles bruce's father when he absorbed lightning

Schwabe said:
I would say that Zodd has not declared Ganiska as the USO in the past, and that he is very likely to have come across him several times.

You are not much better than Xechnao either... which eyes of your did you see Zodd had encounter him? Zodd might be very well *dead* if he had fight Ganishka

SaiyajinNoOuji

Don't be to hasty about that trigger. I don't think this will be the end of Locus or any of the other major apostiles, lets just wait and find out. Who knows, maybe Ganishka has some weakness that Griffith or Zodd know about... just don't count your apositles till they hatch. ;)

Judo

Midlands finest

korkor said:
zodd was fighting for kushan for awhile there...
I can't remember that anybody said that he fought for the Kushans. He had a Kushan sword when he fought Guts but that doesn't mean that he fought for them.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Don't be to hasty about that trigger

agree 8)

But right now it is really hard to speculate any weakness Ganishka had... he is a fog (or was it), nothing any can hurt him unless magic -which Griffith possess the most- furthermore looking at how he blew Irvine off and the lightning strike which fried half the apostles, i bet Zodd cannot deal with him alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom