Episode 234

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:)

xechnao said:
Exactly. Those evil spirits dwell in the shadow. And the sword touching them gained, as Sielke said, an aspect of shadow. What's there to laugh about?

Evil spirits dwell in the darkness, not shadow (it's probably even meant metaphorically). And Schierke didn't say anything about the sword gaining an aspect of 'shadow'. There was simply some kind of dark aura surrounding Guts' sword, that's what Schierke meant. Nothing more, nothing less. Now we can only speculate as to what that aura is exactly. But I think there's not much more to it than what SK has already told us.

Anyway, for me this topic is closed now. I have answered Griffith's question and that's that.

Well,
darkness, shadow, use of metaphorical scemes...
it could be the same thing we are talking about it, ain't it?
I don't care if it is "the Shadow" or "the Darkness"... there is something over there and that's what matters and we are talking about and most propablly we are going to find out more about it

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

xechnao said:
it could be the same thing we are talking about it, ain't it?
I don't care if it is "the Shadow" or "the Darkness"... there is something over there and that's what matters

What's sure is that it's not either "the Shadow" nor "the Darkness", as Mizar stated above.

Aazealh said:
What's sure is that it's not either "the Shadow" nor "the Darkness", as Mizar stated above.
Whatever it is...there is something because there is a connection with what Shielke saw as a wizard and Slann being hurt.
How should we call this "something" yet?? Shadow, darkness, clown or whatever you like, you name it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

xechnao said:
Whatever it is...there is something because there is a connection with what Shielke saw as a wizard and Slann being hurt

Schierke is a witch, not a wizard.

As for the Dragon Slayer's aura, we've only got vague informations and I think it's deliberate from Miura.

Bill, I know you said it before, I was just supporting your point in the first paragraph, and adding a few things not yet brought up. Next time I'll be sure to acknowledge with a few extra words or quote.

Bill

Daydreaming....

Swordsman in Sable said:
Bill, I know you said it before, I was just supporting your point in the first paragraph, and adding a few things not yet brought up. Next time I'll be sure to acknowledge with a few extra words or quote.

Don't worry about it. ;D

As for the Dragonslayer discussion, lets put this way: From killing so many tainted individuals, monsters, and apostles, the Dragonslayer may have absorbed some of the "dark" energy that each of those beings held. Much how Flora's home was located in both the real world and the spirit world, and how Guts (because of the brand) has to live on that same border; the Dragonslayer may be shifting into the same border area... Allowing it to hurt the Godhand. This is some pretty wild speculation and the only solid thing we can go with is what Skully told us in the first place.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Thanks Mizar, I thought it was something like that.

Obviously, as we've seen here, some of our "special" posters here will always be confused by the power of Guts sword to cut things. Let's pray for them.

-Griffith

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!

Now to another topic of this Chapter...there was a discussion about who will dispatch Ganishka...we can see at the end of this Chapter that Zodd is arriving...for sure with Griffith, but at the end we see that Charllotte is visited by someone, and this someone could be Griffith...then maybe the hole attack to Granishkas forces is just a bluff to keep him away and so to get Charlotte back...that means that maybe Zodd will get Granishka and not Griffith...What do u Guys think about the ending of this Chapter? ???

lordofmasks

LordofMasks said:
Now to another topic of this Chapter...there was a discussion about who will dispatch Ganishka...we can see at the end of this Chapter that Zodd is arriving...for sure with Griffith, but at the end we see that Charllotte is visited by someone, and this someone could be Griffith...then maybe the hole attack to Granishkas forces is just a bluff to keep him away and so to get Charlotte back...that means that maybe Zodd will get Granishka and not Griffith...What do u Guys think about the ending of this Chapter? ???

lordofmasks
Actually, we have allready mentioned this some pages back.

LordofMasks

Yes true but there was no major conclusion about it...just more like who will take over Ganishka and not the plott per se...
;)

lordofmasks

LordofMasks

They said this week that would mean tomorrow or weekend...hope so....waiting for it... ;D

lordofmasks

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Attention

Alrgiht guy's hate to spoil the party but if anyone know's who this belongs to and where I can get their E-mail or if the person responcible for this is reading this, let me know...

http://www.mircx.com/bt/[Evil_Genius]_Berserk_chapter-234_Demon_god.ace.torrent

If I scan again and this thing happens with it, then that is it. No more scans for the public. So time is ticking folks. Let me know so I can stop this shit.

Very seriously,

SaiyajinNoOuji

LordofMasks

Thats not all if u go to the root dirctory he also has Berserk Chap. 227-233 as ace...and many other Mangas...but there is no hosted homepage...difficult to get to the one who did it...sorry...I also think its not funny that this things happen... >:(

lordofmasks

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Sadly, it is inevitable. The creation and popularity of TheHawks' releases cements this disgusting truth.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

xechnao said:
How about what Sk told Guts about Dragonslayer to hurt Slann? What about the fact that evil spirits vanish with light and gain activity with shadow?
There is something fishy there. I mean Skully says "your sword can hurt her. Do it". Slan says:" hurt me with your sword" and when Guts strikes her with the sword she says: That is just what I wanted and she was not really hurt because that was not her body, but the body of trolls. It did almost seemed thas Skully and Slan were working together...

roberto999 said:
There is something fishy there. I mean Skully says "your sword can hurt her. Do it". Slan says:" hurt me with your sword" and when Guts strikes her with the sword she says: That is just what I wanted and she was not really hurt because that was not her body, but the body of trolls. It did almost seemed thas Skully and Slan were working together...
Wait a minute...
Are you saying that we experienced a sadomazo scene in the dungeon?
In any case Slann left away and also left Guts alive: if she didn't experience the Dragonslayer dick maybe she got upset enough to kill poor Guts ;D

About the body:
Maybe because Slann's spirit was only for Guts there, she could be hurted only by him.

About "Oh, yes hurt me more honey..." she told him:
Well she is the mother of all prostitutes and one prostitute tactic is illusion or manipolation of their object. They can tell all the kind of crap to bend you the way they like. That reply was in her nature.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Re:Attention

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
http://www.mircx.com/bt/[Evil_Genius]_Berserk_chapter-234_Demon_god.ace.torrent

If I scan again and this thing happens with it, then that is it. No more scans for the public.​
Why not put the scans in password protected ftp? Only the chosen few can look at the chapter. It's cruel, but it'd stop bastards like that ripping you off dude.

LordofMasks

Could work...but what if he also is one of the chosen ones ???
Lets hope it wont happen again... :(

lordofmasks

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention, so just hit me up via PM. Let's not flood the 234 thread with this stuff ;)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re:Attention

Uriel said:
[/center]
Why not put the scans in password protected ftp? Only the chosen few can look at the chapter. It's cruel, but it'd stop bastards like that ripping you off dude.

If he's going to do that we might as well end this sham and shut the place down and retire! I can see myself on the beach in Hawaii, awaiting Saiya's next email with the scans. I email him back saying how cool it was, send him some recolors, he does the same. We talk about the hotness of this week's YA girl while I sip a martini. Ahhh, it'll be great! ;D

-Griffith

P.S. Anyway, if Saiya does need to keep things on the QT and for our eyes only... there's a better way... a dream really....

I still haven't check the file: is it chapter 234 zipped?
1)If so how did you Saiya find out of it?
2)Check whose this site belongs to to check who he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom